Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

UNTiTLED NUMERO UNO

Go down 
AuthorMessage

UNTiTLED NUMERO UNO Empty
PostSubject: UNTiTLED NUMERO UNO   UNTiTLED NUMERO UNO I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 11:24 pm

Untitled

Maybe my life has been crushed, possibly many times. Perhaps I'm dead, or at least my spirit has flown away somewhere else. There's this fighting urge to become somebody else, but we all know that I can't. I'm just this regular brown haired girl. I'm not popular, nor a video game fanatic. I don't have any piercings, or an eating disorder. Just like all the other people on this planet, I simply exist. Even out of my group of friends, I'm not the funniest one.

Well, maybe I am, but I'm not the most likable person on the planet. I'm like a weirdo magnet. All the guys that like me are either fat, obessed with his Xbox, or simply quiet and never talking. Yet I never am who I want to be. I want to be pretty, blonde, perfect teeth, and tall. I want to be older, and taller. I'm just a mere 4'11". She's at least 5'2"

She has CUTE guys all over her, while I'm just all alone in the corner, with my best friend yapping away to my crush about how I like him and how I always talk about him. Now everybody knows, and I'm getting my life cracked. I'm like a chocolate covered nut. I'm all candy coated and sweet on the outside. Everybody likes me, and I'm just a happy, motivational person. Yet once you get through that chocolate, I'm cracked inside. The inner shell is slowly peeling away, and the nut itself is cracked in many places, not to mention in half.

Sooner or later, there will be no nut inside. Just this empty... Chocolate shell. I'll have no soul, no life, and no emotions. I'll be my "usual" self at school, and at church, but other times I'm just this carcass of a person. I won't have anything to live for, nothing. I'm not suicidal or anything, oh, no, don't say that. I'm just a regular girl. With a chocolate shell and nothing inside.

Sooner or later, I'll be dead. I'll get hit by a train, or go cliff jumping, and I'll get snagged on a rock.

"If you compose music," My teacher stopped, "You'll compose life." He had nothing better to say. Mr. Holl was my orchestra teacher, and he wanted nothing more than to live a nice life. Or at least survive the mass murder riots around the town. He says that music will ease the temper of the town, but nothing will help. They've burned schools, bombed the capitol, and even attempted at multiple assignations of the mayor! Nobody is safe, and there's no getting away. We're trapped, and we have to fight for our freedom.

Whether if we have to murder, bomb, or set fire to buildings, we will get our freedom
Back to top Go down

UNTiTLED NUMERO UNO
Page 1 of 1