Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Family, Ranting Numero Uno

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Family, Ranting Numero Uno Empty
PostSubject: Family, Ranting Numero Uno   Family, Ranting Numero Uno I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 8:10 pm

Now, I don't like complaining IRL, so I'll do it on here.
First thing to know, my family:

monkey Oldest Brother: Is a Mechanic High-school drop-out who's father was a dead-beat. 2nd Older Brother Hates him from his childhood, I don't like him much either. Youngest LOVES him though.

Idea 2nd Older Brother: Hated him for the longest time, but recently I found a new found respect for him, and me and him now have this... how can I describe? Likeliness among us now that helps us understand each other. Him and I are starting a company together. Different father, but not a dead-beat and is actually pretty cool. (This is particularly interesting part of my life, because he was the 'popular' kid in high school, and I myself am a total nerd)

jocolor Younger Brother: Is going through his Mood-Swing stage of puberty. I torment him and he annoys me sometime, but in the end; I'd kill to make sure he'd be safe.

Sleep Mother: Alcoholic, used to be intelligent but now not so much. She has a descent corporation job that pays good. She drinks because her Mother died of Cancer when I was 3. I'm 14 now.

scratch Father: Alcoholic, was never intelligent and didn't get past freshman year in high school. Love him just as much as I love my mom (which is a lot) He drinks because he was a poor child (VERY poor) and he's turning into a less hot of head version of his father.

I love everyone in my family. But at one point or another, they annoy me; So I'll come here to rant if and when they do.

Back to top Go down

Family, Ranting Numero Uno
Page 1 of 1