Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

I was out yelling at trucks today/last night...

Go down 
+2
selene
maddie ☹
6 posters
AuthorMessage
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

I was out yelling at trucks today/last night... Empty
PostSubject: I was out yelling at trucks today/last night...   I was out yelling at trucks today/last night... I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 7:48 pm

and something's different about this site. Where's Emzan's blueness?
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: I was out yelling at trucks today/last night...   I was out yelling at trucks today/last night... I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 7:53 pm

She took a week off of it.
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: I was out yelling at trucks today/last night...   I was out yelling at trucks today/last night... I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 7:53 pm

Oh. Why isn't it announced? xD I wouldn't have had this topic if it was. Anyways, have fun vacationing admin?
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: I was out yelling at trucks today/last night...   I was out yelling at trucks today/last night... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 4:13 pm

Oh. I thought someone demoted her, or something. That's good to know she's not disappearing permanently, or something, though. :]
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: I was out yelling at trucks today/last night...   I was out yelling at trucks today/last night... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 5:15 pm

Nopers. She's got OAAs next week and she needs to study. Pfft. xDD Who are we kidding? She won't study. She'll sit on her butt and bish about this and that until she gets slapped and forced to study. Or her friends comes over and hides her damn heat-tamer.
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

PostSubject: Re: I was out yelling at trucks today/last night...   I was out yelling at trucks today/last night... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 5:25 pm

you didnt have to change your color though did you. its only bringing attention to yourself. But then maybe thats what you wanted.
Back to top Go down
http://jyhswrites.blogspot.ca/
tethys
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: I was out yelling at trucks today/last night...   I was out yelling at trucks today/last night... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 5:33 pm

Yes, she did. You can't specifically assign colors unless you make a whole new group for the person. Zan is taking a break from admin-ness to not study, and so her color would naturally change to green when she was demoted, since Zan's a cabin leader xD
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

PostSubject: Re: I was out yelling at trucks today/last night...   I was out yelling at trucks today/last night... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 5:41 pm

what I was saying is that she could have just left it as an admin, she didnt actually have to demote herself.
Back to top Go down
http://jyhswrites.blogspot.ca/
tethys
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: I was out yelling at trucks today/last night...   I was out yelling at trucks today/last night... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 5:53 pm

Oh, I see what you mean now. xD
Good point. :]
Back to top Go down
Inaniloquist
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I was out yelling at trucks today/last night...   I was out yelling at trucks today/last night... I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 8:01 pm

Yes, but then the temptations of planning sick events and reformatting the forum would have called to her. AND HOW WOULD SHE TAKE A BREAK THEN?!
Back to top Go down
http://wonderlandacademy.forumotions.net/forum.htm
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I was out yelling at trucks today/last night...   I was out yelling at trucks today/last night... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I was out yelling at trucks today/last night...
Page 1 of 1