Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

... The creek? simply? (we can't find a title and it's PRIVATE to me and CRISPY)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

... The creek? simply? (we can't find a title and it's PRIVATE to me and CRISPY) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ... The creek? simply? (we can't find a title and it's PRIVATE to me and CRISPY)   ... The creek? simply? (we can't find a title and it's PRIVATE to me and CRISPY) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 10:41 pm

(( Oh, was it good? My friends all want to watch it. xD ))

"You're nice, Saz. I don't understand why your scars would ever make you seem like a bad person. Not like they're your fault or anything." I told him, sitting up and wrapping my arms around my knees. "I would totally consider marrying you if I weren't... well, me." I said in a forthright way, grinning slyly at him. It was true, I spoke the truth and only the truth. But heck, I didn't know if I ever would marry. I mean, it would be nice, having a husband and raising a family but... I don't know, I'd heard a lot about men and I'd seen a lot about men and they weren't all too great from what I'd heard and saw. Well, the seeing through lies bit that I seemed to have a talent for might help. If I turned out to have a husband that was a total bum someday, I would straighten that sucker out.
Back to top Go down
Yume
Experienced Poster
Yume

... The creek? simply? (we can't find a title and it's PRIVATE to me and CRISPY) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ... The creek? simply? (we can't find a title and it's PRIVATE to me and CRISPY)   ... The creek? simply? (we can't find a title and it's PRIVATE to me and CRISPY) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 9:38 am

(( It was really good xD I love inventing saz story whyle writting my post 8D xD))

" Marry me, uh?"
I said, laughing. " I don't think I'll ever get married or even have a girlfriend. Not because of my scars, just because... I wouldn't want to put her in danger and all. And if she was one of us, well... Wouldn't it make it more dangerous to be around two demi-gods?" I said, looking at her. It was true I didn't really want to get married because of those reason. And for another simple one. I've promised to a girl I would come back. The thing is: she died. We were kid when we did the promise to never fall in love with someone else. But, she was killed by a man who loved her that much. He killed her then he killed himself. I smile saddly. I didn't love her like I did before, but that man was a monster. He kiled her because she loved me, and that she was around me, a half blood.
Back to top Go down
http://patmol-the-dalek.tumblr.com

PostSubject: Re: ... The creek? simply? (we can't find a title and it's PRIVATE to me and CRISPY)   ... The creek? simply? (we can't find a title and it's PRIVATE to me and CRISPY) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 8:30 pm

(( Yeah, making up the stories of characters in posts is fun. Gives you things to write about. xD ))

"Oh, sorry, did I make you uncomfortable?" I asked, laughing along with him. "That makes sense. It's cool that you're so considerate of other people." I told him, rubbing my nose before smiling. There wasn't really anyone that I loved or anything - not genuinely at least. Nobody in my past, nobody in my present. Saz was a nice guy and a close friend, Anstice was.. a friend, but he kept disappearing, Deimos -... My feelings for Deimos confused me. I wouldn't go so far as to say that I had fallen in love with him or anything, but he was definitely the most baffling, macho guy I knew - we both grated on each others' nerves most of the time. Besides, I wasn't even sure if he liked me for my killer looks (modesty? Puh-lease) or for my magnetic personality.

Blowing up my hair, I bit my lip and grinned at Sazanami. "Hm. Whatcha' thinking 'bout?" I asked, tipping my head to one side.
Back to top Go down
Yume
Experienced Poster
Yume

PostSubject: Re: ... The creek? simply? (we can't find a title and it's PRIVATE to me and CRISPY)   ... The creek? simply? (we can't find a title and it's PRIVATE to me and CRISPY) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 9:07 pm

(( yeah, especially when you are out of inspiration XD))

" A promise I made." I smile at her " What about you?" I asked with a curious tone. I jumped to my feet and started walking around. My legs were hurting after staying still so long. I put my hands behind my head, and walked like a soldier.. But, like just doing long step, not really walking like a soldier. I was really wondering what she was thinking about while I was thinking about a ghost. My feelings weren't confused at all, and life was great at the moment. The only dark part was the war. I sigh. Was this world only about friends, love and wars? Only those things? I wish there was more than those one. I don't know.. Adventures, and all. It already exists, but there isn't a lot of people talking about it. No one says «I'm having a great adventure» or «When will this adventure stop» and other things. I went back sitting on the big rock, next to Melinda.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ... The creek? simply? (we can't find a title and it's PRIVATE to me and CRISPY)   ... The creek? simply? (we can't find a title and it's PRIVATE to me and CRISPY) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 7:33 am

(( Yeah. I love having something to write about when my mind can't whip anything else up. xD ))

"Oh, really?" I asked, eyebrow raised. "That's interesting. I never make any promises myself because..." I didn't finish the sentence, brushing my hair back and smiling weakly instead. Well, he would know why. Oh maybe I was expecting too much of him, Sazanami really didn't know that much about me. "I was thinking about some other campers." I answered him, not expanding on the reply. I wasn't going to tell him that I'd been trying to remember if I'd ever loved someone, that's just odd. I mean, I'm a daughter of Aphrodite, love should come easily to me. If it didn't... Well, I'm an oddball then.
Back to top Go down
Yume
Experienced Poster
Yume

PostSubject: Re: ... The creek? simply? (we can't find a title and it's PRIVATE to me and CRISPY)   ... The creek? simply? (we can't find a title and it's PRIVATE to me and CRISPY) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 9:06 am

(( Exactly xD))

I smile and let myself fall so I would be laying down on the rock. I put once again my arms behind my head and looked at the sky. " Which camper? any of them you actually love?" I asked with a teasing tone. I look at her witch the ccorner of my eye, hopping any funny or simple reaction. I felt like laughing a bit more. Greatest day ever, I guess.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ... The creek? simply? (we can't find a title and it's PRIVATE to me and CRISPY)   ... The creek? simply? (we can't find a title and it's PRIVATE to me and CRISPY) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 7:27 pm

Smiling back, I fumbled with my sweater zipper and puffed up my cheeks. "Urm. Well, just three - boys. You, Anstice, Deimos. And not really." I admitted, poking him in the side for putting me on the spot there. "I mean, not that I don't love you or anything, Saz! I just don't know if you'll ever return my feelings." I said jokingly, fluttering and batting my eyelashes girlishly and pursing my lips before laughing. "How about you, any campers that you love?" I asked, waggling my eyebrows.
Back to top Go down
Yume
Experienced Poster
Yume

PostSubject: Re: ... The creek? simply? (we can't find a title and it's PRIVATE to me and CRISPY)   ... The creek? simply? (we can't find a title and it's PRIVATE to me and CRISPY) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 4:55 pm

I laugh with her " No. Well, I don't really know. I love you as a friend, like I love Yume as a friend. I never really talked to the girl in camp. I guess it's because of that girl with who I made a promise. Or because I'm scared I turn out like my father if she let me down." I said on a thinking tone. It was true I didn't really knew a lot of girls in camp, except Melinda and Yume. " So yeah. That's pretty much it, I guess." realizing I just answered my on thought, I explained " Sorry. I mean, I only know you and Yume. You are my only girl friends."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ... The creek? simply? (we can't find a title and it's PRIVATE to me and CRISPY)   ... The creek? simply? (we can't find a title and it's PRIVATE to me and CRISPY) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 8:35 pm

"I don't blame you for that, I am quite lovable." I responded facetiously, batting my eyelashes again and striking an adorable pose. Listening as Saz explained it might be because he was afraid he'd turn out to be like his father, I reached out and patted him on the shoulder. "Don't even worry about something like that! I have total faith that you will never be anything like your father." I said before realizing how rude that may sound. "Not meaning to offend you or anything, I don't even know your father I have no right to judge. Sorry about that." I apologized, smiling sheepishly.
Back to top Go down
Yume
Experienced Poster
Yume

PostSubject: Re: ... The creek? simply? (we can't find a title and it's PRIVATE to me and CRISPY)   ... The creek? simply? (we can't find a title and it's PRIVATE to me and CRISPY) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 9:40 am

I laugh with her. " And you weren't rude at all. My father was pretty... well you know. I've never seen a bottle of beer or wine at my house, but I'm pretty sure he drank alcohol. So yeah." I smile. I wasn't sad at all.. well, not anymore.

(( Sorry, I'm at school... I'll do a really bigger post next time T__T))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ... The creek? simply? (we can't find a title and it's PRIVATE to me and CRISPY)   ... The creek? simply? (we can't find a title and it's PRIVATE to me and CRISPY) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 9:32 pm

(( Totally fine. xD ))

"Oh, I'm sorry.." I said, not sure what to say. Instinctively, I gave him a quick little hug and smiled reassuringly. "We could move on to another topic if you like? For instance! I hate insects." I said, taking on a dark tone. "They are the most annoying little pests I have ever encountered. Like, what will they even accomplish by bugging us? Pardon my pun, by the way. Continuing - nothing, I tell you, nothing!" I muttered ardently, shaking my fist at the bugs that were not present at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Yume
Experienced Poster
Yume

PostSubject: Re: ... The creek? simply? (we can't find a title and it's PRIVATE to me and CRISPY)   ... The creek? simply? (we can't find a title and it's PRIVATE to me and CRISPY) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 3:04 pm

I laugh again " It's not true insect are useless. Like, spider eats other insect that disturb us, and some insect transport the pollen to other flowers. And bess gives us honey and butterfly are just being.. beautiful. I think insect are pretty cool, but some of them disgust almost everyone so" I explained pretty fast " Sorry.. I talked so fast, haha" I got back in a sitting position. I've been moving a lot since the beginning of our conversation, but now I would try to stay still for a while.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ... The creek? simply? (we can't find a title and it's PRIVATE to me and CRISPY)   ... The creek? simply? (we can't find a title and it's PRIVATE to me and CRISPY) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 9:49 pm

"I guess." I agreed grudgingly before making a noise and shaking my head. "But spiders are still gross, bees are still annoying and hurtful, and butterflies give me the creepy willies. Something about their structure and how fragile and delicate they are, how they're so capable of being broken and snapped. It's pitiful, really." I raved before realizing how... terrifying I sounded. Pausing, I clenched my fist and scooted away from him a little bit. "Erm. I think there's something wrong with me that pops up whenever I speak about things being broken." I said, laughing nervously.
Back to top Go down
Yume
Experienced Poster
Yume

PostSubject: Re: ... The creek? simply? (we can't find a title and it's PRIVATE to me and CRISPY)   ... The creek? simply? (we can't find a title and it's PRIVATE to me and CRISPY) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 9:24 am

I smile kindly " Well, I guess it happens to anyone. You can tell me if you want, other wise, keep it for yourself. Some things worth to be known by the other, and the rest are better where they are, in a quiet place. You never know who will tell it, even if he or she promised to not tell it to anyone. It's true butterflies are easily breakable, but they still can survive a long trip when winter come, and die there.. ok, in the end, just let it go." I said, realizing how butterflies were really delicate and easily breakable.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ... The creek? simply? (we can't find a title and it's PRIVATE to me and CRISPY)   ... The creek? simply? (we can't find a title and it's PRIVATE to me and CRISPY) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

... The creek? simply? (we can't find a title and it's PRIVATE to me and CRISPY)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2