Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

... The creek? simply? (we can't find a title and it's PRIVATE to me and CRISPY)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Yume
Experienced Poster
Yume

... The creek? simply? (we can't find a title and it's PRIVATE to me and CRISPY) Empty
PostSubject: ... The creek? simply? (we can't find a title and it's PRIVATE to me and CRISPY)   ... The creek? simply? (we can't find a title and it's PRIVATE to me and CRISPY) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 3:45 pm

I was sitting on a big rock, thinking. I was really bored, and had nothing to do. I yawned and let myself fall on my back. I was now laying down on a big rock, looking at the gray sky. My white hair were moving slowly on the rock with the wind. I closed my eyes for a moment. " If this peace could last... just for a little more" I put my hand behind my head, and sigh. I was almost hopping for someone to come, even though I wasn't social. I was becoming someone more... well, social by now... but I still felt like I didn't belong here. My mother was suppose to be egyptian, and for some weird reason, I ended up here. They told me it counted (in some weird way* as if Isis was a greek goddess. But I prefer here more than being with my dead father... A cold wide blew those thought away, and my eyes oppened. I sat up and removed my shirt, watching the scars.
Back to top Go down
http://patmol-the-dalek.tumblr.com

... The creek? simply? (we can't find a title and it's PRIVATE to me and CRISPY) Empty
PostSubject: Re: ... The creek? simply? (we can't find a title and it's PRIVATE to me and CRISPY)   ... The creek? simply? (we can't find a title and it's PRIVATE to me and CRISPY) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 4:14 pm

Melinda Larkin

Burying my feet in the sand, I wiggled my toes around for a little bit and smiled before moving on. It was finally getting a little warmer around here. I mean, it wasn't anywhere near the summer heat or something but at least it wasn't the chilly winter anymore. Even so, the sky wasn't really blue enough but I had made my way over to the beach. I loved the beach, I'd go to it no matter the weather. Adjusting my ponytail, I squinted around before catching sight of a familiar figure. "Saz?" I called out, trying to inspect the person more clearly. When I confirmed that it was, in fact, Sazanami, I cracked a smile. "Hey you!" I greeted, jogging up to him. "This is what, the third time I've caught you shirtless? Man, I'm a lucky girl." I said, laughing.
Back to top Go down
Yume
Experienced Poster
Yume

PostSubject: Re: ... The creek? simply? (we can't find a title and it's PRIVATE to me and CRISPY)   ... The creek? simply? (we can't find a title and it's PRIVATE to me and CRISPY) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 4:26 pm

I heard someone yelling my name. I look up and saw it was Melinda " Hey melinda. Third time? you sure?" I smile at her and laugh with her. " So, how are you doing? It's been a while since I talked to you... like... since the party at mount olympus?" I said... or more proposed, since I wasn't sure. I took a little cord and tied my hair up in a ponytail. I was happy to see Melinda since I haven't seen her in a while. She was one of the rare person with who I could laugh and smile. The only other real two are Yume and Takeo. " And you say you are a lucky girl to see all those black scar for the third time, uh? I don't think that's called lucky." I laugh a bit more, and invite her with a hand move toward one side of the rock.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ... The creek? simply? (we can't find a title and it's PRIVATE to me and CRISPY)   ... The creek? simply? (we can't find a title and it's PRIVATE to me and CRISPY) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 5:38 pm

"Yeah, it has been a while. I've been good. The scars aren't unpleasant to look at, by the way. In fact, they could be considered kind of... manly." I ended, shifting uneasily and laughing. I can't believe I just said that, that was so creepy. But... if it made him feel better, I guess it was worth it. "I don't have too many scars myself but hey, if I had scars like you and were a guy, I'd probably be showing off everywhere I went. Be all like, 'Oh yeah! Battle scars! Check it out, ladies! Hero in the area!'" I said, striking numerous poses and laughing again. Man, I was being a total good but at least I was having fun. Because being a goof and not having fun was... not fun. I am really a master of words. Gosh, I should win a nobel prize. If only others could see how well I knew my way around words. Oh, the woes of being a genius only in your head.
Back to top Go down
Yume
Experienced Poster
Yume

PostSubject: Re: ... The creek? simply? (we can't find a title and it's PRIVATE to me and CRISPY)   ... The creek? simply? (we can't find a title and it's PRIVATE to me and CRISPY) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 5:55 pm

I laugh a bit " Well, those aren't battle scars... And I know what they look like. I see them everyday. But... even if you say the aren't unpleasant to see, I hate them. The lotus there" I pointed the biggest scar on my left side of my chest " If proof I will never let anyone in trouble down, because I know how it feels." I put back my shirt and look at Melinda doing funny thing " You're funny, you know?" I smile gently at her. I pass a hand in my face, and put the hair in my face behind my ear, letting my left, black eyes appeared. It was blue when I was bornt, but again, because of my stupid father, it became black. I couldn't see well with it, but I could see shapes. Even if I had glasses, it would do absolutely nothing. " You're lucky you can see with your two eyes, you know? I can'T even remember how it is. It hasn't been a long time since I stop eating walls in the face" I laugh a bit more than before, remembering some funny time where I was trying to get used to seeing only with my right eye.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ... The creek? simply? (we can't find a title and it's PRIVATE to me and CRISPY)   ... The creek? simply? (we can't find a title and it's PRIVATE to me and CRISPY) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 7:33 am

(( Ah man, sorry about the latenesss. xD ))

"Hey hey, they're pretty cool. I mean, I can't make you think otherwise or anything but.. Love everything about your body, ya know? You're great no matter what! Everyone's beautiful. That's what us children of Aphrodite are supposed to preach, but I guess we get too caught up in..." I trailed off there, swallowing. Man, I had started babbling again, that was such an embarrassing habit. What more, I had almost called my own siblings vain and conceited! I didn't really think that of them. Did I..? No way. I wouldn't even think about it. Shaking my head, I pursed my lips and smiled back at him, slightly uneasy - both because of myself and his comment about eyesight. "Yeah, I am lucky." I said. "Eating walls? That must have been a delicious experience." I remarked, laughing.
Back to top Go down
Yume
Experienced Poster
Yume

PostSubject: Re: ... The creek? simply? (we can't find a title and it's PRIVATE to me and CRISPY)   ... The creek? simply? (we can't find a title and it's PRIVATE to me and CRISPY) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 3:10 pm

I laugh and smiled " Yeah.. couple of of red for the color with all of that... 'cause sometimes it happened that I was running, and I though the wall was jusst at my left, but it was right in front of me... Enough with eating wall. I'm sure it is boring you. And for the the aphrodite thing, I guess it's not everyone who knows how to teach it, but you do well with that." I just realized how much I talked. It was almost the first time I was talking that much with a person. Usually, I do short sentence or things like that. " Uh... Maybe I talk to much. driving me crazy." I smile again. Was I changing? Changing to someone who smiled more, laugh more..? It sounded weird to me.. kindda, yeah.

((doesn't mater xD sorry for the crazy thing in my case... just I didn't know what to write soo))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ... The creek? simply? (we can't find a title and it's PRIVATE to me and CRISPY)   ... The creek? simply? (we can't find a title and it's PRIVATE to me and CRISPY) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 9:07 pm

(( Oops! I did it again. I played with your hea-

I'm so sorry. D8 ))

"Not boring at all! I love how it was suddenly 'right in front of you.'" I replied, laughing. "Oh, thanks. When I was younger I considered becoming a teacher, but... I guess that would be pretty selfish of me, being a demigod and all. I'd be putting my students in danger! But then again, my mother is Aphrodite, so I'm not one of them big fry half-bloods but again... I have been at camp for a pretty long time. So, somehow, my demigod scent may have gotten... Stronger?!" I said, gaping before laughing at myself. "I don't know, I have twisted logic. In my mind, I believe that the most time you spend around multiple demigods, the stronger you smell like one to the monsters. Not sure whether that's accurate or not but hey, I'm not exactly willing to experiment just to find out." I stated, grinning. "I talk a lot too! But.. only around certain people." I added, making a face.
Back to top Go down
Yume
Experienced Poster
Yume

PostSubject: Re: ... The creek? simply? (we can't find a title and it's PRIVATE to me and CRISPY)   ... The creek? simply? (we can't find a title and it's PRIVATE to me and CRISPY) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 11:28 am

I laugh with her " And it's sad that you can't become a teacher. I'm sure you would have done great. " I smile gently at her. " And you know... I think you may be right. Maybe the smell grew stronger, by the time we arrived here. And I don't think anyone would actually experiment it.. except if they got a problem in their brain, you know..!" I look at the horizon " And it'S nice you actually talk a lot. People don't talk at all sometimes, and it's fun to here other opinion's than our own." I untied my hair, just to tie them up again, but only the top one. " And I don'T talk often like I do right now, onlyaround certain people too" I smile at her.

((told you it didn't matter! you are really busy and I can understand that xD and sorry (again) for the bad quality of this post T_T))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ... The creek? simply? (we can't find a title and it's PRIVATE to me and CRISPY)   ... The creek? simply? (we can't find a title and it's PRIVATE to me and CRISPY) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 1:54 pm

(( Your post isn't bad quality! I swear I'll try to post more. xD ))

"Hey, we have a lot in common then." I said, smiling back. "Some people are just easier to talk around, I guess. Erm.. I guess it all depends on how comfortable you are around them." I mused, shifting from foot to foot. Squinting, I looked out at the lake water and crossed my arms. Well, I didn't really know what to talk about. Think, Melinda, think. Look, I'm not the greatest conversation starter. I don't talk to people very often. This was a pretty odd case. I guess Saz was a friend of mine. "Hey! I don't know your favourite colour!" I blurted, turning to him and tilting my head.
Back to top Go down
Yume
Experienced Poster
Yume

PostSubject: Re: ... The creek? simply? (we can't find a title and it's PRIVATE to me and CRISPY)   ... The creek? simply? (we can't find a title and it's PRIVATE to me and CRISPY) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 2:29 pm

(( haha thanks xD))

I laugh " Hum, I would say grey. How about yours?" I was still lauging, finding her question funny since it came out kind of nowhere. I got up and climbed on the big rock. I Walk a bit on it, making sure it wouldn't break into pieces if I stand on weak points. I jumped on it, looking at it. I was kindda acting childish, even if I was 17 years old.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ... The creek? simply? (we can't find a title and it's PRIVATE to me and CRISPY)   ... The creek? simply? (we can't find a title and it's PRIVATE to me and CRISPY) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 3:45 pm

"I'd say any shade of blue. Blue's a really nice colour." I answered, watching as he climbed onto a rock, carefully walked on it, and then jumped on it. Was he attempting to crush it or something? Not that I blame him or anything, I was pretty odd too. I often went out of my way in the winter to crush the little snowballs that looked crunchy. "What are you doing?" I asked in an amused way, raising my eyebrows.
Back to top Go down
Yume
Experienced Poster
Yume

PostSubject: Re: ... The creek? simply? (we can't find a title and it's PRIVATE to me and CRISPY)   ... The creek? simply? (we can't find a title and it's PRIVATE to me and CRISPY) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 5:06 pm

I stopped and looked at her " Good question. I'm just like, testing the rock, to see if it's strong... Kindda weird, like always, no?" I laugh, embarrassed. I was thinking it would actually be useful to have rock to throw at the ennemy in the battle. " It would be nice to be able to throw at our opponent in battle.. was just testing if it would break easily.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ... The creek? simply? (we can't find a title and it's PRIVATE to me and CRISPY)   ... The creek? simply? (we can't find a title and it's PRIVATE to me and CRISPY) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 9:26 am

"Woowwww, that's pretty funny." I declared, laughing harder. "Now, don't you go all hundred-handed-one on me. Although it would be entertaining to see you fling rocks at random things at top speed." I added, grinning crookedly at him. "I'll just stick to my sword." I said, rubbing my arm.
Back to top Go down
Yume
Experienced Poster
Yume

PostSubject: Re: ... The creek? simply? (we can't find a title and it's PRIVATE to me and CRISPY)   ... The creek? simply? (we can't find a title and it's PRIVATE to me and CRISPY) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 2:57 pm

I laugh " I don't think I would be able to lift it anyway." I let myself fall into a sitting position, and crossed my legs. " I guess swords are better to fight with." I start playing with the little sword connect with my necklace.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ... The creek? simply? (we can't find a title and it's PRIVATE to me and CRISPY)   ... The creek? simply? (we can't find a title and it's PRIVATE to me and CRISPY) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 10:11 pm

"Yeah." I agreed, sitting down as well and straightening when I noticed his little sword thing. "Hey, that's pretty cute!" I said, looking at it as if mesmerized. "Is it one of those weapon things that's some innocent looking thing which transforms into this big-a-.. big sword?" I asked, stopping myself before I said something crude, blushing lightly for a moment before beaming at him.
Back to top Go down
Yume
Experienced Poster
Yume

PostSubject: Re: ... The creek? simply? (we can't find a title and it's PRIVATE to me and CRISPY)   ... The creek? simply? (we can't find a title and it's PRIVATE to me and CRISPY) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 6:48 pm

" Yeah, it becomes a big sword." I simply answered, amused. though I kept playing with it, absent mindly. It was just a habit, and sometimes it actually changed into it's true form... But that's another story. I stopped touching it, just when I was about to detach the neckless. That would have made it grow, and could have hurt one of us.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ... The creek? simply? (we can't find a title and it's PRIVATE to me and CRISPY)   ... The creek? simply? (we can't find a title and it's PRIVATE to me and CRISPY) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 4:50 pm

Melinda Larkin
"Our hearts are drunk with a beauty our eyes could never see."

"Oh, it's pretty cute though. Cute but deadly, that doesn't really surprise me. Heck, I'm not sure what surprises me anymore. Seen too much to be shocked by too much anymore." I said, sighing and shrugging my shoulders. "Well, no use griping about it. I left my sword back in my cabin, haven't been carrying it around lately. I don't know why, I should probably bring it with me everywhere I go. Best to be prepared. Better safe than sorry, right?" I babbled, laughing by myself.

(( YOU MAY SLAP ME NOW. xD ))
Back to top Go down
Yume
Experienced Poster
Yume

PostSubject: Re: ... The creek? simply? (we can't find a title and it's PRIVATE to me and CRISPY)   ... The creek? simply? (we can't find a title and it's PRIVATE to me and CRISPY) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 5:21 pm

I smile at her " You're right. I'm not surprised by things anymore. Even if us human keep improving, I don't see it. It's like if I was blind, or I couldn't stop thinking about one single other thing that what I'm looking at." I , again, looked toward the horizon. " And yet... so much thing can surprise us... Like by simply being human. I can'T remember what my life looked like before my dad turned out crazy, and before I even join camp, before knowing anything... I wish it could be like that." I sigh and smile at myself. I felt kindda stupid, but why? I didn't know.

(( Why would I slap you? o__o I'm not the kind of girl to slap for nothing xD and I'm proud of my post... for no reason x) maybe is it the music I listen, uh...))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ... The creek? simply? (we can't find a title and it's PRIVATE to me and CRISPY)   ... The creek? simply? (we can't find a title and it's PRIVATE to me and CRISPY) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 6:07 pm

Melinda Larkin
"Everything has beauty, but not everyone sees it."

Smiling back, I nodded along. "Improving? I would say changing but heck.. 'Change is inevitable - except from a vending machine.'" I quoted, laughing at one of my favourite quotes. "I'm surprised by... select things. Like when people don't act the way I don't expect them to, when they manage to catch me unawares and act in a way that's different from their usual mindset." I contemplated out loud, staring at the water in a hard way. Sometimes, I just found it hard to meet people's eyes. Wasn't them, it was me. I just couldn't stand to look at their eyes sometimes. "Dad was always pretty indifferent to what happened, so he never really altered my view on life." I admitted, laughing just to fill the silence.

(( You have a right to be proud, Saz was pretty wise-ish. xD ))
Back to top Go down
Yume
Experienced Poster
Yume

PostSubject: Re: ... The creek? simply? (we can't find a title and it's PRIVATE to me and CRISPY)   ... The creek? simply? (we can't find a title and it's PRIVATE to me and CRISPY) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 7:24 pm

" So... how was your dad? Don't answer if you don't want but.. It kindda got me curious, since I don'T really know how dad can be, else than like mine, you know.." I said, smiling saddly, looking at the water as speaking does simple words. I wished I had knew my dad when he was kind and gentle, when he met mom. " My mother was the only parent that cared about me in all my life, you know.. and yet, she couldn't be with me all the time. But she mostly came with me. She appears at time in greek mythologie, but I don't know if she really count as a goddess." I raised my hand toward the sky, look at them and slowly brough them back in front of my face. Black scar were also covering them, remembering all what I've been through.

(( Yep Saz is definitly depressed, haha XD I shouldn't listen to sad music while posting, it isn't good for my rp))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ... The creek? simply? (we can't find a title and it's PRIVATE to me and CRISPY)   ... The creek? simply? (we can't find a title and it's PRIVATE to me and CRISPY) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 7:34 pm

(( AW, POOR SAZ. But probably. xD ))

"Gosh, it must be incredibly hard for you." I said, looking at him empathetically, watching as he examined one of his scars on his hand. He dealt with the stuff that happened to him so well... I think I really kind of admired and respected him now.

Exhaling, I drew up my knees and hugged them to me. "It wasn't that he was a bad person, no no no. He would buy me what I wanted, and he wouldn't fight back when I demanded that we talk and tried to argue with him. It's just that... He was always there, but not, you get what I mean? Like his mind was elsewhere. It was just unnerving that he never really... cared. I think he blamed me, because he thought that if I hadn't popped up, my mom wouldn't have left him - even though he knows that the gods can't stay with one person forever, they have to leave sometime." I confessed, shutting my eyes and relaxing my legs and lying down, opening my eyes to stare at the sky. "I shouldn't really complain though, there was nothing really wrong with my dad." I said, managing to laugh.

"I really loved my step-mother though, she was great. I'm thankful to her for sticking with my dad. They were college sweethearts, it's completely adorable. I think she realized that he had changed, but she didn't give up on him, she stuck by his side." I said, sighing and smiling. "Sometimes I wish she were my mother rather than Aphrodite." I admitted, glancing at him to see his reaction. What I had said was pretty much blasphemy, I wouldn't be surprised if my mother decided to smite me right then. I loved her, I did, but I don't know if she would ever do the same.
Back to top Go down
Yume
Experienced Poster
Yume

PostSubject: Re: ... The creek? simply? (we can't find a title and it's PRIVATE to me and CRISPY)   ... The creek? simply? (we can't find a title and it's PRIVATE to me and CRISPY) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 7:55 pm

" Maybe you mean like... you didn't fell love coming from him... or something like that. And it hasn't been that hard... when you get used to it." I tried to laugh gently. " Actually... without all the scars and battle, our dad are almost the same, no? Not feeling any love, thinking our mother left because of us... Well, at least you had your step mother. It's cool she stayed by your dad's side. I hope they'll stay together!" I was hopping for them to be happy, and for Melinda's sake, at the same time. Like that, until she gets married and all, she would have someone who would be nice with her, and that would be there for her, for all melinda's important moments...

" Well... we got a nice weather..."
I said. I've never been really good at conversation... and less at changing subject, especially when it kindda get emotional. I hate showing what I truly was feeling. It was just.. well, me. I smiled " Kindda a rude change of subject, no?"

(( I love the song to much.. can'T stop listenning to it ...))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ... The creek? simply? (we can't find a title and it's PRIVATE to me and CRISPY)   ... The creek? simply? (we can't find a title and it's PRIVATE to me and CRISPY) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 1:50 pm

(( I know what you mean, I listen to good songs over and over again until I get sick of them and find a new song, and then it starts over again. It's a vicious cycle. xD ))

"Yeah, it's probably that." I said, laughing at his changing of the subject. "That we do." I agreed before shaking my head. "Not rude at all." I told him, raising up my hands. Saz was a really nice guy, and there was no need to continue with that subject anyways. Just getting things out helped.
Back to top Go down
Yume
Experienced Poster
Yume

PostSubject: Re: ... The creek? simply? (we can't find a title and it's PRIVATE to me and CRISPY)   ... The creek? simply? (we can't find a title and it's PRIVATE to me and CRISPY) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 9:35 pm

(( I know right? I always happen to do that, and sometimes I go back to old song xD and my post is inspired from the movie Beastly that I've jsut seen! 8D))

I laugh again. I liked Melinda because it was easy to talk to her, and she was nice. Many girl would have run away or said something kind of mean if they've seen my scars. Everything was simply easy around her!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ... The creek? simply? (we can't find a title and it's PRIVATE to me and CRISPY)   ... The creek? simply? (we can't find a title and it's PRIVATE to me and CRISPY) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

... The creek? simply? (we can't find a title and it's PRIVATE to me and CRISPY)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: