Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

When I Find The Ass Who Built This Contraption [Private]

Go down 
+2
Zan
Sniggle
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Sniggle
Mega Asshole Duo
Sniggle

When I Find The Ass Who Built This Contraption [Private] Empty
PostSubject: When I Find The Ass Who Built This Contraption [Private]   When I Find The Ass Who Built This Contraption [Private] I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 12:09 am

It was early in the morning, too early for any sane human being to be up unless they had some important task requiring their immediate attention, like conducting a negotiation with the leaders of a foreign country as an ambassador to keep the peace, or escaping on a nice vacation. The latter was why Harper Evans was showered and dressed already, a bright purple blob balancing in line between a dozen suits toting cases. She felt small in comparison to them, each without a smile, backs straightened and hands folded in front of them, fingers wrapped around steel cases that she guessed had 50 grand in mob money. And there she was, pressed awkwardly between them on the escalator, kneeing the back of her hiker bag to keep it from sliding down the stairs, since her arms almost too weak to do the job by themselves. To anyone on the outside, the placement might've looked like she was some highly established figure, moving in a group of security guards that were meant to keep the paparazzi from getting to her before she reached her private jet. It was laughable, to say the least.

Getting off the escalator she tripped some, and then scurried a long, rolling her stuff in alignment with her stride while fumbling with the tickets in the pockets of her sweatshirts. A tiny rectangle of photopaper was drawn out, and she scanned it over, before looking up at the lit sign hanging from the glass ceiling. Behind the sign and glass, the sun was beginning to come up, swollen clouds deep with pink and orange hues. She was meant to get on a plane in less than fifteen minutes, and she had no idea where it was. Harper rarely traveled without her friends, at least one of which that had some sort of navigational skill and a decent sense of time. Harper? She always underestimated. Her pace picked up and she began a mixture of a hobble and jog down the long stretch of carpeted hall, trying to ignore the stores that beckoned her attention with electronic toys and glittering menus. Though the business men in their suits were much more punctual, she, like them, did actually have somewhere to be. And soon. Her breath hitched for a second in surprise as the girl's petite figure rounded a corner in a flash of purple fabric, halting suddenly at the sign. She was at her boarding station, number 9, the sign read, straight to Bermuda.

Allowing herself a brief moment of self-appraisal, she moved to where the line had already formed, finding the number on her ticket and wedging in. From there it was easy to--crap! Her luggage! In her haste, she'd completely forgotten to check it in! The line moved forward and she eyed it nervously as she walked. But when her ticket was handed to the attendant, no attention was paid, and Harper was allowed to enter the plane with her luggage. Whether that had been just a slip or not, she didn't know. But Harper had no intentions on letting it be known. She rolled down the aisle of the plane, taking a seat towards the wing, and packing the handle and straps into the suitcase. She'd have to get this overhead into the compartment, somehow. But Harper certainly didn't have the strength. It couldn't keep her from trying, though, right? The girl leaned down, wrapping slender arms around the bag and trying to lift it. Shockingly, she managed to get it to chest height, but it was resting partially on her neck, pushing her head back. The bag seemed too stubborn to move any higher, and she was.. stuck. Harper let out a grunt and pushed her arms up with all her might, nearly toppling backwards into the adjacent seat. And that bag still refused to raise anymore.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: When I Find The Ass Who Built This Contraption [Private]   When I Find The Ass Who Built This Contraption [Private] I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 10:49 pm

Adriano Brandon Miles,
is the son of Eros; the god of love and sexual intercourse. He is currently sixteen years old and started at camp two years ago. You, humble peasant who has been honored to roleplay with this character, have been given a post of 366 words, which many tears and much blood has gone into. Cerys must be thanked for providing sexiness to this topic, handing me the power of attractiveness as a beautiful gift. Be jealous.
Justin Bieber.

OOC; IDK HOW AN AIRPORT WORKS

Adriano slid his ray-bans over his eyes, shielding his vision from the bright morning sun. It was way too early for him to be even awake and functioning. The young son of Eros pulled his rolling suitcase along in the airport, anxious to just hurry up and get on the damn plane. He was in dire need of a vacation. Camp made him absolutely crazy. All the battles, the craziness, the drama, the general teenage problems, the monsters. Everything was just too much sometimes and Adrian needed a break.

The boy struggled with his large luggage to the escalator, barely making it to the bottom steps. He yanked up his sweatpants, his main bag flopping over to the side. Adriano let an annoyed, slightly exasperated noise. Not only was he ridiculously tired, but he hated mornings and he hated the fact that all of his clothes didn't fit into one bag. The teen struggled with the bags the entire way up the escalator, barely escaping with his life. He let out a grunt and dragged his pants up his abdomen once again.

Once he was through security--which surprisingly didn't take that long--Adrian produced a ticket out of his deep pocket and handed it to the woman taking the tickets. She was a young Asian woman with extremely white--almost unnatural--teeth. She gave him a dazzling smile and Adrian gave her a wink. It was a bit of a reaction rather than anything else. Couldn't help it sometimes. Although, looking at her twice, Adrian noticed a flake on her shoulder that appeared slightly green in color. He peered at it harder this time, his eyes focusing in on her shoulder.

The woman caught Adriano in the act and brushed the flake away, giving him an uneasy smile this time. Confused and weirded out, Adrian kept his eyes locked on her as he began to board the plane. "Alright..." he muttered to himself.

Once on the plane, he knew he'd be perfectly fine. First class tickets, too, so he wouldn't be stuck with some snot nosed kid kicking his chair the whole way there.

Last edited by ♡ hipster bob saget ♡ on Sat Jan 26, 2013 3:16 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: When I Find The Ass Who Built This Contraption [Private]   When I Find The Ass Who Built This Contraption [Private] I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 11:59 pm

Excitement swirled around Hyuu. His dark eyes sweeping once more over his tickets, double checking his plane and destination. Really the young adult could not beilive he was making the trip yet. Bermuda. That was not a destination to take very lightly. So many rumors and places said to be hidden that Hyuu hardly knew where to start. Checking his luggage quickly, he moved up to first in line. Security didn't seem to be very tight here and Hyuu was ready to board the plane. Since his carry-on bag was a satchel he didn't have much trouble getting onto the plane.

Hyuu had memorized his seat by now; however he still checked the worn out tick stub. Hyuu brushed his fingers past his forhead to flick away his air. He counted his seat finding it on a so far empty row closet to the aisle. Great looks like I will be stepped all over, maybe a cute girl will sit next to me. His short mannered thoughts were quickly caught up by the girl fighting with her bags. He considered going over to help and when he finally moved to help she had pushed the bags up into the compartment. Shrugging Hyuu turned back to dig through his bag completely missing her getting trapped.

Despite his actions he was sure what he was looking for, his fingers drifted towards the retractable handle of his sword but when he realized this he chuckled to himself. Was something around? No, it had to be his wearing off. Hyuu groaned shuffling through the seemingly endless bag. The demigod was certain he would never find his item of interest.

Clasping his hand over a piece of thick material he looked down at his passport before knocking past it in a frantic search for his maps. Once he found these Hyuu laid them on his lap staring at his markings. The teen had on tee shirt that show'd off his tattoos that wrapped around his biceps. With little glance he would be taken for a trouble maker, but demigod wanted little more then to explore the mysterious island. Carefully he started to mark some points of interest such as moments and places of famous disasters and local legends.

At one point a middle age couple found themselves on his row, they looked a bit nervous and confused. How odd, mayne the idea of the scary island had set in on them. He didn't look directly at them but shamelessly eased dropped "I hear theres not going to be a cloud between here and there." "But thats the when the oddest things happen" "Hardly" the man replied shushing his wife. Hyuu felt a bit uncomfortable by the couple. He could feel their eyes and their criticism of his apperence.

Hyuu didn't mind, in fact rather pitied the mortals they could only assume something was odd here, but Hyuu knew there would be an unreal amount of danger here as well. But whats a game without a challange?
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/ColberstheSheep
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: When I Find The Ass Who Built This Contraption [Private]   When I Find The Ass Who Built This Contraption [Private] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 4:31 am

When I Find The Ass Who Built This Contraption [Private] Tumblr_mgl6sjJjAA1r8bnq5o3_500
skye

Skye had been tired of camp life. There was a lot on her shoulders, so the legal adult decided to take a vacation to the Bahamas. She had gotten a loan for the trip, bought a ticket, and packed her bags. She had no clue how she was going to pay the loan back, but that was to be thought about later. For now, she decided to just enjoy her trip.
Skye pushed to the front of the counter to get checked in, and then ran to security, cutting people in the line, muttering hushed apologies to the people she pushed away. Her suitcase frequently teetered on one wheel, and she had a difficult and annoying time righting it each time. Once through security, she ran to her gate, and just barely got there, arriving when the lady was beginning to close the door. Walking down the hall to the plane, she nodded to the pilot, feeling slightly nervous being on a plane, in Zeus' domain. Reading over her ticket again, she sighed when she realized her seat was all the way in the back. She would be the last off the plane. Hooray.
Half way down the aisle, however, Skye saw a girl a little younger than her struggling with getting her suitcase into the overhead compartment.

"Here, let me help you with that," she said, lifting the suitcase from the girl and shoving it in the compartment. From an outsider's point of view, it may have been quite comical seeing a girl of such a short stature being capable of doing that. She smiled to the girl before continuing down the aisle. She was familiar, but Skye couldn't quite put her finger on where she had seen her before.
When Skye got to the back of the plane, she was surprised to find that there weren't that many people on the flight at all. She lifted her suitcase into the overhead compartment, and then took her seat, shoving her backpack under the seat in front of her. She sat down, buckling her seatbelt as the flight attendants went over their safety instructions. Her stomach was doing flips. She had never flown before, as she had avoided it up until now.
'It's ok, Skye. Everything will be fine,' she tried to tell herself. But she couldn't be too sure.
Back to top Go down
kenzie
Buttface
kenzie

PostSubject: Re: When I Find The Ass Who Built This Contraption [Private]   When I Find The Ass Who Built This Contraption [Private] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 9:10 pm

When I Find The Ass Who Built This Contraption [Private] Blonde-girl-lily-loveless-model-naomie-campbell-Favim.com-229632
Mikayla Naomi Markette
Mickey hated airports. Hated them. There was so many people, you were constantly smacking shoulders with people and germs spread like wildfire. Not to mention how loud it was. Mickey preferred quiet, isolated places. That's exactly why she was at the airport. Camp had gotten really difficult to handle since the battle in August. There was extensive training and always worry of other sudden battles. She need some time off. After borrowing some money from Chiron, Mickey bought a first class ticket to bahamas.

Pushing her way through crowd beyond crowd of people, she made it to security. Her bags were checked, and she moved on. It took her nearly 15 minutes to board the plane. She was there early of course, as Mickey would be. Slowly, she walked through the small aisles. Her backpack hit every sit she walked past, occasionally smacking the odd person in the face in which she whispered "sorry, my bad." And moved on. She found her seat, plopping into it and slouching. She was exhausted from waking up at five in the morning to finish her packing her get ready for her flight. After a couple minutes, or what she thought was a couple minutes of just closing her eyes, there was a voice over the intercom asking the passengers to put on their seat belts. Mickey gulped and strapped in. She hated flying but, how else was she supposed to get to the bahamas?
Outfit / Words / Tags
Back to top Go down
http://saargent.tumblr.com
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: When I Find The Ass Who Built This Contraption [Private]   When I Find The Ass Who Built This Contraption [Private] I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 8:28 pm

When I Find The Ass Who Built This Contraption [Private] Tumblr_m9t1ixvIpl1rw4nn4o1_500

"I can fix that."

Samantha "Sam" Wernor
Daughter of Hephaestus
Sam grumbled as she stood in line in security. Sam always hated security, they never let her take any of her tools. Thankfully, thanks to a new handy-dandy tool belt, she was able to keep the important things with her, using the Mist to her advantage. However, it was her first time using her new invention. She was nervous, terrified actually, that she wouldn't make it through. But she had to make sure not to appear nervous.
It was Sam's turn in line. She removed her shoes, placed her items on the conveyer belt, and stepped in to the metal detecter. It, like she was expecting, went off. Now was the test. Would the guard see her tools? Or would he see a normal belt?
"Excuse me, miss. Do you have anything on? Jewelry, a belt?" the large, towering man asked. They really did know who to hire to intimidate. Sam looked down and lifted the bottom of her shirt just slightly.
"I have my belt on still. Must've forgotten to take it off," she said with a grin. The guard looked at her belt for a second too long, as if contemplating what he was seeing. He then grinned and shook his head.
"That's okay, miss. Just remove it and put it on the conveyer belt." he said with a grin.
Sam nodded her head. It worked on him, but it was whether or not it worked on the machine that she was worried about. She put in a device that sent an x-ray of a regular brown belt to the nearest machine. She prayed that it worked, or that the guard monitoring the screen saw what the Mist made them see.
The belt went through the conveyer and out the other side without issue. Sam stepped through the metal detector, and she was home free. She wasn't planning anything, but Sam felt uncomfortable without her tool belt.

Sam looked at her watch, only twenty minutes until her plane took off. They'd have started boarding already. She picked up her pace, hurrying through the airport, just as many others were. She arrived at her gate and showed the woman her ticket. The plane was already pretty full, but there were plenty of seats open. Sam put her suitcase in the overhead bin and sat down in the seat closest to the front. She was on the aisle, but she didn't mind. Sam glanced around her, and her eyes narrowed. She thought she recognized some people... Where had she seen them be-
Sam's eyes widened. 'No. No way.' she thought. There couldn't be other demigods on this plane...could there?
Back to top Go down
http://z13.invisionfree.com/Adelphia/index.php?
Sniggle
Mega Asshole Duo
Sniggle

PostSubject: Re: When I Find The Ass Who Built This Contraption [Private]   When I Find The Ass Who Built This Contraption [Private] I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 5:35 pm

The weight was lifted off her chest and neck when another girl took hold of the large back and hoisted it overhead. Out of the corner of her eye, Harper caught site of a metallic glimmer. Her gaze followed and rested on a golden, cybernetic hand. She chewed her bottom lip and turned to face her savior, giving the girl a small, helpless smile of gratitude before sliding into her seat. She'd looked awfully familiar, though Harper couldn't quite pinpoint from where. School? Camp Half Blood, maybe? Both seemed unlikely. Maybe it was just some strange facial resemblance to someone she'd seen--a look alike to an acquaintance, or something strange like that.

Harper slid into the seat so the girl could pass with her own things, and adjusted her bum until she found something of moderate comfort. She cracked out her ipod and slid on the headphones, at about the same time the seatbelt sign lit up and a man spoke on the intercom. He did the usual greeting, hello my name is so-and-so, and I'll be your captain. We'll be flying through some overcast today and may experience slight turbulence, etc. A flight assistant made her way to the middle of the aisle, pat her skirt down and explained how to use the oxygen mask and floatation device, located under each seat. Harper giggled a little, remembering from a movie that inhaling the oxygen just got you high and calmed your body, preparing you for imminent destruction as the plane plunged out of the sky. Oh, Fight Club, the things you've taught.

She buckled her seatbelt and swung her legs unconsciously, turning her device off as requested, while the plane moved onto the runway. A few minutes of silent waiting, as Harper tried to hear someone panic about the flight (at least one person had for ever plane she'd ever ridden) before it was their turn. She watched the wings as small plates of metal adjusted themselves under the Captain's control on the edges, and the engines could be heard heating up in the back. Then, the plane began rolling forward, gaining speed quickly. Harper loved the feel of take off--it was like a roller coaster ride, the way her back pressed against the seat. And, hey, she got both arm rests! Nobody had taken the empty seat next to her, which was a relief. Her social anxiety might actually go down a little... Thank you, vacation, thank you. Already getting rid of stress and she'd hardly left New York's grounds yet.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: When I Find The Ass Who Built This Contraption [Private]   When I Find The Ass Who Built This Contraption [Private] I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 3:35 pm

Adriano Brandon Miles,
is the son of Eros; the god of love and sexual intercourse. He is currently sixteen years old and started at camp two years ago. You, humble peasant who has been honored to roleplay with this character, have been given a post of 307 words, which many tears and much blood has gone into. Cerys must be thanked for providing sexiness to this topic, handing me the power of attractiveness as a beautiful gift. Be jealous.
Justin Bieber.

Once settled into his seat on the airplane, Adrian reached into his front pocket and drew out his phone and powered it down quickly without even hearing the warning about powering down electronics. He already knew the drill. Adriano had been on airplanes throughout his life and knew the drill without being told. He knew that he'd just power the phone back up as soon as the plane was in the air.
With just a glance at the flashing seatbelt sign, Adrian pulled the restraint across his abdomen and heaved a sigh. Gods, was there any way to make this planeride go faster? No, no, Adriano enjoyed planes sometimes. However, this ride was about to be a long one full of turbulence and irritating people. He could already tell just by looking at the other passengers.
In the front was a man and woman, obviously business partners, who were seated side by side and speaking in hushed tones about something to do with fish.. or fiscal matters? The son of Eros didn't care to listen in that closely. His sky blue gaze swept over the rest of the cabin in observation. There was a small party of three, a few lone businessmen, a young Asian woman, and a pair of two men who kept giving each other suggestive looks.
Adrian turned his gaze back to the seat in front of him and just closed his eyes as the plane took off the ground, the cabin being slightly jostled from the takeoff. Adrian wasn't even fazed. Once the plane was safely in the air and the passengers were free to move around, Adrian slid a hand over his quiff and turned on his iPhone, delighted to see a few notifications from Instagram. He plugged his ears with earbuds and cranked up Tyler's angry rap music.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: When I Find The Ass Who Built This Contraption [Private]   When I Find The Ass Who Built This Contraption [Private] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 5:52 pm

Hyuu wanted to plunge himself into music. To protect his ears with pounding beats and distract himself with exciting lyrics. Too bad the teenager would be forced sit through unpleasant effects of air travel. Powering off his ipod and cell phone hestored them quickly in his carryon under his legs for later. Flipping back open his map, Hyuu silently scanned the terrains deciding that if he would land on the southern part of the island then he would simply head north west and make detours to wherever. He folded his map back up when the annoucents ended. Glancing back up at the nearest attendent he was disappointed to see a pugdy little man with a scowly grin. Almost like he sewed his lips up for his job.

Looking past this man he noticed the small girl from eariler and someone next to her. While he studied the back of her head for several moments before he realized he seemed a bit creepy. The missing feeling a person gets when they know an anwser but they can't find the word is how the demigod felt. He couldn't shrug it off imediately but looked at the other people around. Not a full flight for this Hyuu was mildly thankful. More pillows, more snacks, and less of a headache if they hit turbulence. Although planning was a good past time for waiting for this trip it was hardly enough to keep his impatience from boiling up. Rubbing his earlobe boredly he found himself playing with his stud earrings. His neighbors also hardly bothered to acknowledge him, but the same applied from him.

Finally Hyuu could fill movement. It wasn't to hard to adjust for him, after all it wasn't his first flight. Sub consciously his left hand fingers grazed over his up bicep where a single pair of wings flew. The plane moved quickly up untill a stuffy feeling crowed his ears. The best part of this was watching for newbie fliers who would get edgy or keep batting their ears. Hyuu mostly could entertain himself on just watching the people for interesting things. However, his gaze did slid back towardsthe two girls a few curious times.
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/ColberstheSheep
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: When I Find The Ass Who Built This Contraption [Private]   When I Find The Ass Who Built This Contraption [Private] I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 8:12 pm

When I Find The Ass Who Built This Contraption [Private] Tumblr_mgl6sjJjAA1r8bnq5o3_500
skye

As soon as the plane was in the air, Skye immediately felt like she was intruding. She felt Zeus' power in the sky, and hoped to the gods that he didn't feel particularly mad at any children of the other Big Three. Her hair began to stick up in different directions, and she felt static electricity through the hairs on her arm. It was a warning, a threat, of sorts. This made Skye even more nervous than she already was. She adjusted herself in her seat, pulling up her hoodie to cover her eyes.
As she did this, however, she felt the strong urge to go to the bathroom. 'Really?,' she thought to herself. She was a child of Poseidon, for Hades' sake! Mighty Cabin Leader of Cabin 3. And yet she had to take a potty break as soon as she got on the plane? Way to be terrifying.
When Skye got up, the plane shifted suddenly with the turbulence, and the seatbelt sign lit up. Skye ignored it, listing going to the bathroom as far more important that some stupid sign. The bathroom was right behind her seat anyway, it wouldn't be too hard to get up without being noticed.

(Short post, but I mean, #YOLO right?)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When I Find The Ass Who Built This Contraption [Private]   When I Find The Ass Who Built This Contraption [Private] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

When I Find The Ass Who Built This Contraption [Private]
Page 1 of 1