Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

to find our loves [ private to niccooo ] *insert sneeze here*

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

to find our loves [ private to niccooo ] *insert sneeze here*  Empty
PostSubject: to find our loves [ private to niccooo ] *insert sneeze here*    to find our loves [ private to niccooo ] *insert sneeze here*  I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 12:00 am

Zan paced around her car, anxiously. "Hale needs to hurry the freaking crap up." she pointed out bluntly. Her son, Will, snorted at her.
        "Mom, chill. We're going to find Anne first, then Sam. Odds are, Sam's probably in jail somewhere." Will chuckled. Zan shot a death glare that child. "Thanks for the support, Williamson. You know, as my son, you could be a little supportive of my decisions. But, no. You're always downing on me. 'Mom, you make bad decisions. Mom, you see too many guys. Mom, you need to stop harassing those children.' Blah, blah, blah." Zan ranted with an annoyed look on her face. "That's it! I'm leaving without him!" She announced, pulling open the Mustang's door and climbing inside.
        "No, you're not."
        "Yes, I a-where are my keys?"
        "In my hand." Will jingled the keys in the mirror for his mother to see. Roxanne made a very unkind gesture. "Go die." She told him.
        Will shook his head with a smile and walked around the front of the Mustang and hopped up and sat on the hood of the car.
        "Wait a minute..." he heard his mother mutter inside the car. All he heard was something ignite inside the car and then he tucked and rolled off the hood as Roxanne let out some energy by doing donuts in the parking lot. "Lovely..." he muttered, kicking dust off his shoes.

Last edited by schnops. on Mon Dec 26, 2011 6:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: to find our loves [ private to niccooo ] *insert sneeze here*    to find our loves [ private to niccooo ] *insert sneeze here*  I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 1:38 am

Treading up the hill, Hale was overwhelmed with bags he thought he might need. One sack was holding his growing dog, Truckee, who was actually good at keeping still while being thrown around in a pack. Two bags of medication were strapped to his arms, and he desperately tried to keep them from slipping off. One bag held Ambrosia and Nectar, which Hale preferred to take, while the other contained mortal tools; gauze, band-aids, Advil, and Tylenol. The bow that always kept Hale safe was attached to his back.

The second he could see two of his best friends, Zan and Will, Hale broke into a sprint, Truckee howling quietly in protest, though really, the dog was pretty indestructible. He was just a complainer. "Will! Zan! I made it!" Knowing he would be stuck in the back seat of the Mustang, Hale climbed quickly into the car, a goofy grin on his face. Throwing his bags into the empty seat and buckling up quickly, Hale sat, waiting. "Sorry I'm late, I had to make sure everything was perfect for Anne when she gets here." The boy's voice cracked as he talked, and to soothe the hurt in his chest, he pulled out his picture of Anne that had been tucked in his sock.

Unaware that Zan was already in the car, and that he had climbed over her to reach his seat, Hale froze. Zan looked mad. "Will! Will, come on!" Hale shouted worriedly, not glancing away from Zan in fear.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: to find our loves [ private to niccooo ] *insert sneeze here*    to find our loves [ private to niccooo ] *insert sneeze here*  I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 7:01 pm

Roxanne layed on the horn as Will jogged over to the car. "Damn, woman! I'm coming!" He yelled at her as he climbed in the car. As soon as the door shut, Roxanne stomped on the gas and the lurched forward. Will reached for the radio, but Zan slapped his hand away. "Don't touch my radio," she snapped not taking her eyes off the road. She cut the first guy off and there were a series of horns as she raced onto the freeway. Roxanne rolled down her window and made a very inappropriate gesture to the drivers.
        Then she snorted and rolled the window back up. "Mom, you're awful." Will stated.
        "I know," she said with an evil grin on her face.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: to find our loves [ private to niccooo ] *insert sneeze here*    to find our loves [ private to niccooo ] *insert sneeze here*  I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 7:34 pm

Hale watched in horror from the back seat as Zan showed her driving talents. And her short temper came into play. "Let's not forget about the twelve year old!" he shouted without thinking it through. Zan could very well kill him for saying that, but he ddn't care.

As Hale sat, staring ahead, he tried to put what he was thinking into understandable words. Nothing seemed to work. Finally he gave up and unzipped Truckee's bag, just enough for the dog to stick out his snout. "Quiet boy," Hale warned, slipping a piece of dog food that was stored in his pocket into the bag.

"I'm glad we're doing this!" Hale commented optimistically, trying to bring attention to the quest. Then, realizing Will might be hurt because he again lost Carly, Hale continued speaking. "And who knows! Maybe something good will happen to all of us!" When he said will, even though e wasn't using it to refer to his tall friend, Hale used extra force when speaking. "Finger crossed . . ." Hale mumbled, mostly to himself.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: to find our loves [ private to niccooo ] *insert sneeze here*    to find our loves [ private to niccooo ] *insert sneeze here*  I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 4:09 pm

Zan started to turn to glare at Hale but, Will stopped her. "That's a bad idea, mom. You're driving."
"Well, poop to you, Will," she said indignantly. "Alright...where exactly are we headed?" Zan asked Hale. Right now she was just driving around on the freeway at 76 mph. She zoomed along the highway passing cars left and right. Will turned around and faced Hale. "Unless you have an idea where Anne is...I don't know how to help you..." Will said with a sympathetic expression on his face.

Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: to find our loves [ private to niccooo ] *insert sneeze here*    to find our loves [ private to niccooo ] *insert sneeze here*  I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 7:40 pm

Hale shook his head, fiddling with his thumbs to provide a distraction from the problem gnawing at the back of his mind. What if we can't find Anne, and this was just a stupid way to get my hopes up? A waste? Shaking his boyish head, Hale closed his eyes tightly. "Well . . . Anne's a star. She could be anywhere . . ." Keeping his eyes closed and trying to picture a place Anne could get stuck, nothing came to him. She was in danger, that was all he could get. Suddenly, Hale's eyes flew open.

"The titans. Would they have something against me? Maybe it's because I'm a Cabin Leader, or because they know I'm probably the most vulnerable kid at camp. Or maybe it's because they're confused and think I mean something to the war. They should have messed with my brother Michael . . . He means something." Hale grinned slightly, showing his surprisingly straight teeth, and missing slots where teeth should have been. Sometimes it was easy to forget that if Hale was in school, he would still be in 6th grade. He was supposed to be just a kid, but for whatever reason, the son of Apollo had insisted on growing up early. He missed out on most childhood, but it didn't seem to bother anyone. Hale was a natural leader. He was brave. Fighting was what he was good at. He was supposed to be helping to lead the defensive and offensive attacks, and the titans knew it. It wasn't exactly easy to keep Hale's skills a secret. And now he was traveling with some of the other brightest in camp. Will and Zan. They were all in trouble. They all had so much of an effect on the Titan War.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: to find our loves [ private to niccooo ] *insert sneeze here*    to find our loves [ private to niccooo ] *insert sneeze here*  I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 10:16 pm

Zan snorted. "If you're the most vulnerable in camp then I'm a hippocampi. But, what would titans want with an Asteraie? Unless..." Zan's mind was at work. She was a good schemer and could easily get into the mindset of someone evil. Will watched her work and chortled. "Look, you can see the little gears grinding away inside her head." Will giggled and poked the side of her head.
"Dammit, Will! Don't you dare ruin my concentration!" Roxanne snapped. "You may be right about one thing. If I were a titan, I'd definitely kidnap your girlfriend so you'd leave camp and the Apollo cabin and the Zeus cabin unprotected." She said rather quietly. Roxanne wondered if the whole thing was just a set up. It couldn't be unlikely, right?

Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: to find our loves [ private to niccooo ] *insert sneeze here*    to find our loves [ private to niccooo ] *insert sneeze here*  I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 12:09 pm

Hale giggled, too, thinking about him being the most vulnerable. Emotion wise, he was probably still getting over his mother's death, but strength wise, vulnerable was a big exaggeration. "I can be vulnerable!" Hale retorted, crossing his arms as if he'd been offended. "Like, when someone turns off the lights! Or . . . or . . . Or when I'm distracted? Right? Right?" Hale started bouncing in his seat from the energy his ADHD was giving him. Before Zan could yell at him to stop, though, he sat perfectly still, straining to remain unmoving.

"I didn't know you were a thinker, Zan. Bravo!" Hale clapped his fingers together, before breaking into a fit of laughter and loosing his statue-form. "Wait!" Hale stopped laughing immediately, barely hearing the daughter and grandson of Zeus speak over his happiness. "No Hale for Cabin 7, the biggest cabin in Camp Half Blood. No Will for Cabin 1, the most powerful cabin in Camp Half Blood. No Zan for the entire camp?" Hale's face went pale. "We might be pretty stupid for trying to find Anne and Steven." The second he said it, the son of Apollo wished he could take it back. "No . . . no. I just agree with the trap thing." Hale burried his head in his hands, groaning. What had they gotten themselves into?

"Atlas," Suddenly escaped Hale's lips, though he couldn't put reason to it. "There's something about him . . . He works with my dad's titan-type form. The light titan . . . um . . . Hyperion! Hyperion probably decided it would be great to mess with Apollo's kid. Whatever. I control light," Hale concluded with a sly and deceiving smile.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: to find our loves [ private to niccooo ] *insert sneeze here*    to find our loves [ private to niccooo ] *insert sneeze here*  I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 12:41 pm

Zan made a face and said, "Ha-ha. Very funny." She listened to Hale's suggestions for a moment before she said, "Whatever. I can control storms and levitate. I win. But anways, I know where to find Atlas and Hyperion. We just need a bunch of gas money..." Zan bit her lip. She had only been to San Francisco once before. It wasn't a particularly wonderful trip, though.
"Wait...Hale, you said Steven. Steven's my father. We're going to find Sam." Will looked down at his chewed fingernails. It was clear that he wasn't getting any less stress. He turned back around and let his eyes drift out the window, watching trees go by. It was just a green blur, and the blur of the green trees made it uncertain that he was even looking at trees. He could be looking at bushes for all he knew.
Will quietly twiddled his thumbs, just thinking. 'What if Sam's not out here?' Will feared that they'd never find him.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: to find our loves [ private to niccooo ] *insert sneeze here*    to find our loves [ private to niccooo ] *insert sneeze here*  I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 9:41 pm

Hale cursed in Ancient Greek as Will pointed out his mistake. Why did Zan have to have loved two guys with S names? His 13 year old mind hadn't registered things fast enough. He might have been a teenager, but he was no genius. Hale rubbed his neck nervously as his face turned a shade a pink. "I didn't mean to--" Am immensely painful tug in his gut caused Hale to stop speaking and double over. "Pull . . . Over!" Hale managed to shouted, banging on the car window, forgetting about how Zan might react. It didn't matter. He felt like he was burning alive, and something was nipping in the back of his mind. Everything was happening too quickly for him to register any thought, except for the image of glow. "I'm totally . . . Burning alive!" Hale chocked, breaking a sweat. He wasn't burning. His face was as red as fire, but there was no real flame. "Stop it, stop!"

He was dying again. That had to be it. Except for the second time, it felt so much worse. Apollo's Blessing, the one keeping him alive, was leaving his fragile body. Maybe he could live. But how? He was already registered as dead by most of the immortal world. He had managed to look normal to anyone who didn't know him before the accident, but there was no life in his eyes. They were still blue, but they were dead.

Grabbing at his heart, Hale slammed his eyes shut, and bit his tongue. A small whimper escaped his lips, but other than that, the son of Apollo managed not to scream. Time passed extremely slowly. He could feel his life slipping away. He tried even harder to grab his heart, but muscle, flesh, and bones were in the way. 'Dad--Παρακαλώ επιτρέψτε μου να ζει, ο πατέρας. Δεν είμαι έτοιμος να πεθάνω! Πάρτε κάποιος άλλος αντί! Η οικογένειά μου με χρειάζεται, και ακόμα κι αν δεν θέλουν να το παραδεχθούν, με χρειάζεστε. Έχω να σημαίνει κάτι για εσάς!' Hale barely spoke his words, trying to whisper them as quietly as possible. It was probably the most selfish thing he's ever said, but at the time, Hale didn't care. He was burning. Desperate times call for desperate measures. And he wasn't sure if all demigods were fluent in Ancient Greek. Maybe Zan and Will could hear him, but couldn't understand him.

Maybe his cries of pain were loud enough to block out his words.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: to find our loves [ private to niccooo ] *insert sneeze here*    to find our loves [ private to niccooo ] *insert sneeze here*  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

to find our loves [ private to niccooo ] *insert sneeze here*
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: