Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

And I know for sure that someone will find me

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ElenaSparrow

ElenaSparrow

And I know for sure that someone will find me Empty
PostSubject: And I know for sure that someone will find me   And I know for sure that someone will find me I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 3:21 pm

Lu Collins was totally bored in her cabin, she couldnt stay still in a place for a long time so she decided to go for a walk by herself. i can't believe he did this to me she muttered to herself i mean this place is so beautiful and he prefers to be in his stupid laptop thingy than being with me. She sighted and the looked at a big field, full of delicious strawberry. Lu loved strawberries. She decided to enter them and she started running throught the field, the warm air on her skin tha air full of the strawberries perfume. When she stopped she couldn't see where she came from. She was totally lost..
"Hello?" she said "is someone there?" but she finally understood: she was lost" HELP! PLEASE" she screamed but no one listened. She sat on the ground, arms embrassing her legs and head down "don't worry Lu, someone will come, sooner or later" a tear fell from her eye...
Back to top Go down
RedEarth

PostSubject: Re: And I know for sure that someone will find me   And I know for sure that someone will find me I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 3:32 am

Reena was loving the strawberry fields. I was defintally her favorite place in the camp.
While she did not have nearly the power over plants that Demeter's children had, she did have some control over the berries.

In mind was interruppted with the call of someone crying for help. "Someone's in trouble", she whispered.

She took off for the sound of the cries and saw it was a girl who was lost. She was glad it was nothing more serious.

"I'm here to help" she said in a small voice.
Back to top Go down
ElenaSparrow

ElenaSparrow

PostSubject: Re: And I know for sure that someone will find me   And I know for sure that someone will find me I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 1:34 pm

Lu looked up at the girl in front of her "Hi" she try to clean the tears on her eyes and give her a weak smile "im kinda lost, do you know how to get back to camp?" she stood up and waited for an answer
Back to top Go down
RedEarth

PostSubject: Re: And I know for sure that someone will find me   And I know for sure that someone will find me I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 7:28 pm

Reena went over to the girl to hug her after she saw the tears. She gently tooked her wristed and started to nudge her left. She had the power to calm people by touching them.

"When we get back I'll make sure you have something to eat" She had memorized every detail of the strawberry field on her way and knew the way back easily.
Back to top Go down
Ally(:

Ally(:

PostSubject: Re: And I know for sure that someone will find me   And I know for sure that someone will find me I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 10:35 pm

As I wander the Strawberry fields, lost and alone, I see two girls walking together. "Hi," I call. "Do you know the way to camp?" I ask through embarrassment. After two years of camp, I get lost in the strawberry fields. I am pathetic.
Back to top Go down
http://Www.maximumridechildren.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: And I know for sure that someone will find me   And I know for sure that someone will find me I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

And I know for sure that someone will find me
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: