Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Alex's bunk(Open To anyone).

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

Alex's bunk(Open To anyone). Empty
PostSubject: Alex's bunk(Open To anyone).   Alex's bunk(Open To anyone). I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 1:52 pm

Alex was into the Hera cabin his temporay home, Until A cabin is built for the minor gods or maybe even a Hecate cabin is built. He sighs lightly and walks over to his bunk. He pulls out his bag from under it and sits it on the top of his bunk. Alex then sits on his bunk and starts to go through his bag looking for something.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Alex's bunk(Open To anyone).   Alex's bunk(Open To anyone). I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 1:59 pm

I walked into the cabin to see a new face. I sighed knowing in was my duty, brushing a lock of jet ink black hair from my face I walked up to him and tapped him on the shoulder. I gave a smile and interduced my self. "Hi, I'm Colby Fiser. Daughter of Nyx"
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/ColberstheSheep
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: Alex's bunk(Open To anyone).   Alex's bunk(Open To anyone). I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 2:12 pm

Alex looks up from his bag and his gaze falls on the girl Colby. He studies her for a moment and says,"Im Alex Rider son of Hecate". Alex then stands and walks over to the girl and offers her his hand.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Alex's bunk(Open To anyone).   Alex's bunk(Open To anyone). I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 2:16 pm

I shake his hand and gave a small smile. "Nice to meet you Alex" I said leting my pale hand to fall back to my side. He looked young about 14-15. Not that much younger then me, but at a tiny 5'3 I was more fairy then teenager. So I could really jugde.
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: Alex's bunk(Open To anyone).   Alex's bunk(Open To anyone). I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 2:20 pm

Alex stands there for a bit and then slowly walks over and sits back down on his bunk."So Tell Me, What is there to do at this camp", He says to Colby. Alex then takes out a gameboy color from his bag. He pops a game into and turns it on. Alex waits as the game loads, and when its loaded he begins to play.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Alex's bunk(Open To anyone).   Alex's bunk(Open To anyone). I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 2:30 pm

I laughed, "Not much, Train, fight, don't get killed and other normal camp stuff" I said with a smile and walked out to leave him with his game"
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: Alex's bunk(Open To anyone).   Alex's bunk(Open To anyone). I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 2:37 pm

Alex notices that Colby leaves but doesnt say anything. He sits there playing his game boy.
Back to top Go down
Luccy

Luccy

PostSubject: Re: Alex's bunk(Open To anyone).   Alex's bunk(Open To anyone). I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 3:18 pm

I walk into the cabin, well trip . Greek curses sputttered softly out of my mouth as I saw a gaint bruise already beginning to form on my thin legs . A boy who looked my age was sitting on his bunk, seeming rather occupied. "Heya . I'm Kailey. " I say with a small smile.
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: Alex's bunk(Open To anyone).   Alex's bunk(Open To anyone). I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 3:23 pm

Alex looks up from his game to see a girl who seems to be around his age. He pauses his game and sets it down,"Im Alex"He says to the girl whos name is Kailey.
Back to top Go down
Luccy

Luccy

PostSubject: Re: Alex's bunk(Open To anyone).   Alex's bunk(Open To anyone). I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 3:42 pm

"Nice to meet 'cha Alex. So who's you godly parent?" I ask, my green eyes focased on him. I sit down on my bunk and sit criss-cross apple sauce .
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: Alex's bunk(Open To anyone).   Alex's bunk(Open To anyone). I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 3:48 pm

Alex smiles at her lightly."Oh Hecate goddess of Magic"He says to Kailey,"Who is your parent?"Alex asks her.
Back to top Go down
Luccy

Luccy

PostSubject: Re: Alex's bunk(Open To anyone).   Alex's bunk(Open To anyone). I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 3:59 pm

Komodia. She's the goddess of happiness and amusement. Hecate would be a cool parent."I reply, brushing back my crazy blonde curls that never stay where they are supposed to .
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: Alex's bunk(Open To anyone).   Alex's bunk(Open To anyone). I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 4:02 pm

"Who is Komodia?"Alex asks Kailey. He then runs his fingers through his smexy hair.
Back to top Go down
Luccy

Luccy

PostSubject: Re: Alex's bunk(Open To anyone).   Alex's bunk(Open To anyone). I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 4:12 pm

--Smexy, lol xD
"She's the goddess of happiness and amusement. You 'prolly haven't heard of her. She isn't exactly well know." I say with a smile.
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: Alex's bunk(Open To anyone).   Alex's bunk(Open To anyone). I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 4:17 pm

ooc:What? He does have smexy hair.

bic: Alex smiles,"Thats cool"He says to Kailey. He then lays back on his bunk.
Back to top Go down
Luccy

Luccy

PostSubject: Re: Alex's bunk(Open To anyone).   Alex's bunk(Open To anyone). I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 4:23 pm

--I just love the word smexy [:

I nod and look down at my dirty yellow Converse. Alex didn't exactly seem like he wanted to have a conversation with me, which was cool I guess. After a little searching, I found my book in the backpack on my bed. I opened my book slowly, finding my place.
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: Alex's bunk(Open To anyone).   Alex's bunk(Open To anyone). I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 4:26 pm

Alex looks over at Kailey and says,"Say Do you wanna show me around this place?".
Back to top Go down
Luccy

Luccy

PostSubject: Re: Alex's bunk(Open To anyone).   Alex's bunk(Open To anyone). I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 4:37 pm

"Uhm sure. What do you 'wanna see?" I say, setting down my book and blinking my stunning green eyes. I scratch my wrist and look over to Alex.
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: Alex's bunk(Open To anyone).   Alex's bunk(Open To anyone). I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 4:42 pm

Alex Shruggs,"I dunno what is there so see here?"He asks her.
Back to top Go down
Luccy

Luccy

PostSubject: Re: Alex's bunk(Open To anyone).   Alex's bunk(Open To anyone). I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 5:29 pm

"Well, there's the lake, the beach, the Arena, the Ampitheater, the stables, and more. Just tell me where you want to go. " I flash my aqua braces smile and brush my bangs out of my face . There was an awful lot of camp, and probably more that I didn't know about.
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: Alex's bunk(Open To anyone).   Alex's bunk(Open To anyone). I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 5:31 pm

Alex Smiles at Kailey,"Why Dont we head over to the beach"He says to her.
Back to top Go down
Luccy

Luccy

PostSubject: Re: Alex's bunk(Open To anyone).   Alex's bunk(Open To anyone). I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 5:43 pm

"Sounds good." I reply. I turn slowely and walk towards the door. Mentally, I remind myself not to trip over the door again. I smile and look outside the Hera Cabin.

--Do you want me to make a topic for them at the beach?
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: Alex's bunk(Open To anyone).   Alex's bunk(Open To anyone). I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 5:48 pm

Alex stands and looks around quickly, he grabs his swimtrunks out of his bag. He sees a large tree and hides behind it and changes into his swim trunks. Alex then walks over to her,"Lead the way"He says.

--Sure
Back to top Go down
Luccy

Luccy

PostSubject: Re: Alex's bunk(Open To anyone).   Alex's bunk(Open To anyone). I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 7:22 pm

--Made the topic [:
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: Alex's bunk(Open To anyone).   Alex's bunk(Open To anyone). I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 7:24 pm

--I saw.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alex's bunk(Open To anyone).   Alex's bunk(Open To anyone). I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alex's bunk(Open To anyone).
Page 1 of 1