Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Sydney's Bunk [OPEN]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Bre Bre

Sydney's Bunk [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: Sydney's Bunk [OPEN]   Sydney's Bunk [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 4:32 pm

I sat on my bed polishing my stygian iron sword. It's been really busy in the armory, but that's because of the fact that Cronus has been invading more than ever. I mean, really, have you seen the amount of campers in the infirmary? Not to mention that every where you look at least the majority of campers have bandages on. Thanks, Cronus, so much for family, I thought. Part of me has always been ticked because I'm related to the enemy. Well, everyone is, so I guess it doesn't really make a difference. I was a little nervous about the next attack, but there still hasn't been any report of there being any... Yet.

I stroked my sword with an old rag up, then down. There wasn't really anyone in the cabin, but I wished there was. I'm utterly bored, and I'm getting really tired of thinking to myself.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Sydney's Bunk [OPEN]   Sydney's Bunk [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 1:25 am

James walked into his Cabin. He was Cabin Leader, he saw someone new and considered walking over. He looked the girl up and down, she looked bored so he agreed to it and walked over, "James Leon, Hephaestus Cabin Leader," he said sticking out the arm with the bandages on reaching from behind his hand to his elbow basically covering the lower arm area. His messy blonde hair was well, a mess sticking out everywhere but it gave him a cute, sexy look. Of course, he was already dating Zeus Cabin Leader, Roxanne Michaels.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Sydney's Bunk [OPEN]   Sydney's Bunk [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 3:25 pm

~Hot. Good boy! xDDD
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: Sydney's Bunk [OPEN]   Sydney's Bunk [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 4:00 pm

"Oh hello!" I said cheerfully. "Sydney Miller, daughter of Hephaestus, but you probably already knew that." I knew he was the cabin leader, but I had a feeling he didn't know I've been here for a few years now. That's probably because I was silent for a few of those years, but I decided to go along with it. "How is everything?" I asked, laying back on my bed, crossing my arms behind my head.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sydney's Bunk [OPEN]   Sydney's Bunk [OPEN] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sydney's Bunk [OPEN]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: