Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Michael's Bunk

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

Michael's Bunk Empty
PostSubject: Michael's Bunk   Michael's Bunk I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 11:17 pm

I walked in and sat down on my bunk.
Back to top Go down
http://jyhswrites.blogspot.ca/
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

Michael's Bunk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Michael's Bunk   Michael's Bunk I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 10:35 am

I know I'm not Cabin Leader of Aphrodite but every post has to be at least four full sentances long.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

Michael's Bunk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Michael's Bunk   Michael's Bunk I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 7:49 pm

" Hello? Anyone here? I'm sick of this no one answering!!" I yelled! I looked around the over-sized barbie doll house. No one, then I heard a noise coming from the bathroom. "Uh, anyone here? Hello?" No answer, of course. " We sound like creepers." Jolene said. I almost forgot she was even there. " Yeah lets go , I'm starved." I said leaving again, without anyone except Jolene of course.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Michael's Bunk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Michael's Bunk   Michael's Bunk I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Michael's Bunk
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: