Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Lia Michaels (Waiting Approval)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

Lia Michaels (Waiting Approval) Empty
PostSubject: Lia Michaels (Waiting Approval)   Lia Michaels (Waiting Approval) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 6:04 pm

Name: Lia Michaels
Age/birthday: 13/May 3rd
Years in camp: 2
God parent: Apollo
Mortal parent: Cammie Michaels
Physical appearance: Lia has dirty blond hair that she never wears up. Her skin is tan, since she spends all of her time in the son (She get's in from her dad) but her mom doesn't tan, so she is only slightly tan. Her eyes are dark, almost navy, blue. She always has on a cuff bracelet with a bright shining sun on it.
Personality: She is bubbly, and skilled in the fighting arena, but keep to herself and is quiet around people she doesn't know. Lia often commits herself to all of her friends, but is afraid of death.
Pets: None
Weapons: Her cuff bracelet that turns into a bow is her weapon. Her carries around an arrow case with her at all times. She also has a sword that has no magical charm on it, so it stays in her cabin.
Talents: Archery, sword fighting, and photokinesis, the ability to control light. Unlike most of her cabin, she is horrible at healing, but is determined to learn the skill. Others though, think she should stick to controlling light.
Other: She isn't the most popular demigod in camp, but in the fighting rink, she knows how to swing a sword, fire arrows, and attack.

Last edited by Nico_di_Angelo on Sun Dec 05, 2010 2:18 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Title)
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Lia Michaels (Waiting Approval)   Lia Michaels (Waiting Approval) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 12:40 am

Nice charrie, but maybe a bit more on Personality.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Lia Michaels (Waiting Approval)   Lia Michaels (Waiting Approval) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 12:25 pm

OOC: Okay. I'll edit her personality and re-post her form.
BIC:
God parent: Apollo
Mortal parent: Cammie Michaels, who is blind and needs Lia for her sight. That's why Lia isn't an all year camper.
Physical appearance: Lia has dirty blond hair that she never wears up. Her skin is tan, since she spends all of her time in the son (She get's in from her dad) but her mom doesn't tan, so she is only slightly tan. Her eyes are dark, almost navy, blue. She always has on a cuff bracelet with a bright shining sun on it.
Personality: She is bubbly, and skilled in the fighting arena, but keep to herself and is quiet around people she doesn't know. Lia often commits herself to all of her friends, but is afraid of death. Around her mom and friends she is patient and kind-souled, but around her enemies she's aggressive and regal. She tends to be over-confident, especially in battle and in bets, but can also be a pessimist. Her over-confidence has nearly gotten her killed once before, when she was coming to camp and noticed a hydra, who she failed to kill.
Weapons: Her cuff bracelet that turns into a bow is her weapon. Her carries around an arrow case with her at all times. She also has a sword that has no magical charm on it, so it stays in her cabin.
Talents: Archery, sword fighting, and photokinesis, the ability to control light. Unlike most of her cabin, she is horrible at healing, but is determined to learn the skill. Others though, think she should stick to controlling light.
Other: She isn't the most popular demigod in camp, but in the fighting rink, she knows how to swing a sword, fire arrows, and attack.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Lia Michaels (Waiting Approval)   Lia Michaels (Waiting Approval) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 1:27 pm

OOC: Does that mean I'm accepted?
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Lia Michaels (Waiting Approval)   Lia Michaels (Waiting Approval) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 1:31 pm

No it doesn't
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Lia Michaels (Waiting Approval)   Lia Michaels (Waiting Approval) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 1:34 pm

OOC: Ok. :| Sorry.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Lia Michaels (Waiting Approval)   Lia Michaels (Waiting Approval) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 1:39 pm

Only admin and Mods (Blue and pink names) can approve
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Lia Michaels (Waiting Approval)   Lia Michaels (Waiting Approval) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 2:14 pm

OOC: Ok. Then what's green name's? Sorry I'm asking you all of these questions!
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Lia Michaels (Waiting Approval)   Lia Michaels (Waiting Approval) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 2:41 pm

She's fine but we're trying to cut down on the Apollo kids since they're so many lately, but f you really want to keep that then ok
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Lia Michaels (Waiting Approval)   Lia Michaels (Waiting Approval) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 4:39 pm

OOC: Can she be a Hades kid?
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Lia Michaels (Waiting Approval)   Lia Michaels (Waiting Approval) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 4:41 pm

No
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Lia Michaels (Waiting Approval)   Lia Michaels (Waiting Approval) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 4:52 pm

OOC: Okay. Um, I'll think about it, then come back. I need to get a refresher on all the gods and goddesses.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Lia Michaels (Waiting Approval)   Lia Michaels (Waiting Approval) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 5:00 pm

OOC: How's Hephaestus? He's one of my favorites.
BIC:
God parent: Hephaestus
Mortal parent: Cammie Michaels, who is blind and needs Lia for her sight. That's why Lia isn't an all year camper.
Physical appearance: Lia has dirty blond hair that she never wears up. Her skin is tan, since she spends all of her time in the sun, but her mom doesn't tan, so she is only slightly tan. Her eyes are dark, almost navy, blue. She always has on a cuff bracelet with a bright shining sun on it.
Personality: She is bubbly, and skilled in the fighting arena, but keep to herself and is quiet around people she doesn't know. Lia often commits herself to all of her friends, but is afraid of death. Around her mom and friends she is patient and kind-souled, but around her enemies she's aggressive and regal. She tends to be over-confident, especially in battle and in bets, but can also be a pessimist. Her over-confidence has nearly gotten her killed once before, when she was coming to camp and noticed a hydra, who she failed to kill.
Talents: Archery, sword fighting, and building. Unlike most of her cabin, she is horrible at repairing, but is determined to learn the skill. Others though, think she should stick to archery, since not many kids from her cabin can fight with a bow and arrow.
Other: She isn't the most popular demigod in camp, but in the fighting rink, she knows how to swing a sword, fire arrows, and attack. She has no trouble building something, in fact she's great, but is awful at repairing.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Lia Michaels (Waiting Approval)   Lia Michaels (Waiting Approval) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 5:04 pm

Kk. Accepted.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Lia Michaels (Waiting Approval)   Lia Michaels (Waiting Approval) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 5:06 pm

OOC: Cool! Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Lia Michaels (Waiting Approval)   Lia Michaels (Waiting Approval) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 7:12 pm

Aw, my very first character. It makes me sad just looking at her. And she's so not good, at all. Oh well, I can't believe I asked for a Hades kid. What was I thinking? Lol. Thank you for being patient Bun-Bun, and thanks for telling me she was good Jess.

xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lia Michaels (Waiting Approval)   Lia Michaels (Waiting Approval) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lia Michaels (Waiting Approval)
Page 1 of 1