Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

"I thought people were always at the beach?"[Open]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Luccy

Luccy

"I thought people were always at the beach?"[Open] Empty
PostSubject: "I thought people were always at the beach?"[Open]   "I thought people were always at the beach?"[Open] I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 4:25 pm

Jogging down the shoreline, I silently breathe in the salty sea air. My mesh Nike shorts slap against my thighs along with the sound of my feet hitting the damp sand. I skid to a solid stop and look at the rolling waves. Usually the ocean was a place that immediately calmed me down, but the rough waters looked more unsettled than I was. My wavy hair blows softly in the harsh winds as I glance around at the rather deserted shore.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: "I thought people were always at the beach?"[Open]   "I thought people were always at the beach?"[Open] I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 3:19 pm

Feeling for the homemade Valentine in my back pocket, I stroll onto the beach. Sure enough, I find Parker there. I stroll up to her, and poke her on the shoulder. "Hey," I say softly. I adjust my leather jacket covered with all of the buttons on it.

((Ollie's Outfit & Buttons!))
Back to top Go down
Luccy

Luccy

PostSubject: Re: "I thought people were always at the beach?"[Open]   "I thought people were always at the beach?"[Open] I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 5:47 pm

I hear someone coming, but don't bother to look. They'd probably just pass by me anyways. I feel someone touch me, then hear a familiar voice. "Ollie! Hey!" I spin around and throw my arms around his neck in a huge hug.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: "I thought people were always at the beach?"[Open]   "I thought people were always at the beach?"[Open] I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 7:32 pm

I smile and hug her back. Her hug was welcoming. "So what are you doing right now, currently at this moment?" I chew on the piece of Trident Layers.
Back to top Go down
Luccy

Luccy

PostSubject: Re: "I thought people were always at the beach?"[Open]   "I thought people were always at the beach?"[Open] I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 7:41 pm

I raise an eyebrow and smile slowly. "Just watching you chew gum and wondering what you are doing for Valentines...So, not much." My smile widdens as I bury my freezing hands in my, well, Eli's hoodie. He looked really cute. I sigh, looking down at my mesh shorts and hoodie.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: "I thought people were always at the beach?"[Open]   "I thought people were always at the beach?"[Open] I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 8:23 pm

I smile. "Well, speaking of Valentine's Day, here you go." I reach into my back pocket and pull out the homemade heart. It was just a piece of paper shaped in a heart with the words "Will you be my valentine?" scrawled on the inside. I also take off my hat and reveal a box of chocolates. I hand them to her. "Happy Valentine's Day," I tell her.
Back to top Go down
Luccy

Luccy

PostSubject: Re: "I thought people were always at the beach?"[Open]   "I thought people were always at the beach?"[Open] I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 8:31 pm

My smile lit up my face. "Aww. Thank you." Everything had been confusing between us. I likes him and he liked me, but I had ruined that. I still wasn't sure how he felt, but that didn't matter to me anymore. Like the spontaneous person I am, I pressed up on my tippy-toes and lightly kissed his lips.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: "I thought people were always at the beach?"[Open]   "I thought people were always at the beach?"[Open] I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 8:53 pm

I was suprised by the kiss. But I enjoyed it, even with the fact that we were just friends. I pulled away and gave her a hug. "You're welcome." I whisper.
Back to top Go down
Luccy

Luccy

PostSubject: Re: "I thought people were always at the beach?"[Open]   "I thought people were always at the beach?"[Open] I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 9:09 pm

"Sorry..." I whisper, barely able to hear what I said. He was probably all pissed now. Great job Parker, just great. Now I was even more confused. I sigh mentally and avert my eyes to the damp sand under out feet.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: "I thought people were always at the beach?"[Open]   "I thought people were always at the beach?"[Open] I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 9:21 pm

"What's wrong?" I ask her. She looked confused. I was too; but I didn't show it. "Parker?"
Back to top Go down
Luccy

Luccy

PostSubject: Re: "I thought people were always at the beach?"[Open]   "I thought people were always at the beach?"[Open] I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 9:36 pm

"Huhh? Oh, nothing. " I say quickly. "So can I kidnap you for Valentines Day?" Of course I wanted to hang out with him, he was my best friend. But, I also got a new car and my sweet sixteen is the day before Valentines. My blue eyes suddenly glowed with excitement as I waited for an answer. Oh, and prayed to Aphrodite he didn't have a secret girlfriend I had no idea about.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: "I thought people were always at the beach?"[Open]   "I thought people were always at the beach?"[Open] I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 7:53 am

I laugh. "Sure! Kidnap away," I tell her. The beach was empty, which was surprising for a date this close to V-Day.
Back to top Go down
Luccy

Luccy

PostSubject: Re: "I thought people were always at the beach?"[Open]   "I thought people were always at the beach?"[Open] I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 4:31 pm

My smile widdens into my signature Parker smile. "Awesome. Can you meet me in my cabin and I'll drive." I brush back a stray piece of hair and smile at him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "I thought people were always at the beach?"[Open]   "I thought people were always at the beach?"[Open] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"I thought people were always at the beach?"[Open]
Page 1 of 1