Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Who thought this was a good idea? (Open)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Robinwing

Who thought this was a good idea? (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Who thought this was a good idea? (Open)   Who thought this was a good idea? (Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 3:52 pm

Clover is standing looking rather silly. She's trying to fire a bow into an archery practice dummy, but the arrow she just fired only got about a foot away from her. She was no longer sure whether to laugh or cry at her failure, she chose the former.
"I can't do this..." She laugh-squeeked. She looked around, wondering where she could try something else, that wasn't a bow and arrow. She considered just throwing a rock at the dummy, but dismissed that thought with the fact this was where people trained with how they would fight a monster on the outside, and she wouldn't throw rocks at monsters unless she was a distraction.
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: Who thought this was a good idea? (Open)   Who thought this was a good idea? (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 10:44 pm

Zoe walked into the arena, two swords in hand. Her sword, and some other sword she found on the ground. She flipped both swords in the air, then cartwheeling to where they would land. As she finished it, she lifted her hands up and caught the swords, directly after throwing them at the same dummy. They landed in the heart. She jumped with cheer. Running over to collect the swords, she saw a girl. "Hello." She greeted.
Back to top Go down
NightSwimmer

PostSubject: Re: Who thought this was a good idea? (Open)   Who thought this was a good idea? (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 5:29 pm

After watching tht I was a lil afraid. "Hhi" I studdered " That was.............WOW!"
Back to top Go down
Robinwing

PostSubject: Re: Who thought this was a good idea? (Open)   Who thought this was a good idea? (Open) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 4:27 pm

"Ah! Hi!" Replied Clover. She looked sheepishly at the arrow that she fired only a foot. She wondered if they had seen her try and fail to use it. Then she looked off to the side, and noticed a glint in the grass nearby.
"What's that?" She asked no one in particular, stooping to pick it up. She found herself straightening up with a lightweight knife in her hand. She couldn't help but ask herself who left things like that on the ground, but decided to give it a try. It seemed to be made for throwing.
"Here we go..." She said, scrunching her eyes closed. She tossed the knife, and heard the small thump as it hit the dummy. Clover opened her eyes... To find the knife embedded in the dummy where it's groin would be. She clapped her hands over her mouth making it difficult to tell whether she's shocked or laughing.
"I just pulled a brother Gillbert..." She stated, slightly muffled. From the sound of her voice, I'd say the latter.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who thought this was a good idea? (Open)   Who thought this was a good idea? (Open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who thought this was a good idea? (Open)
Page 1 of 1