Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Another Big Three Charrie?

Go down 
+13
Colby
Alex the English
jessica
#Megz
tethys
Prince Hawk
Inaniloquist
maddie ☹
Boo Bunny
Katie Firebird
Nico
Alec
Zan
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Should we be able to acess a second big three charrie if we reach over two thousand posts?
Yes
Another Big Three Charrie? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap76%Another Big Three Charrie? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 76% [ 22 ]
No
Another Big Three Charrie? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap24%Another Big Three Charrie? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 24% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 29

AuthorMessage
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

Location : None of yo damn buisness....probably at a party though...

Another Big Three Charrie? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Big Three Charrie?   Another Big Three Charrie? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 5:26 pm

Hey I just wanted to ask if we could have a titan demigod not from kronos like prometheus or rhea(sp)?No one has one so I was wondering if we could.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Another Big Three Charrie?   Another Big Three Charrie? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 10:27 pm

You can Megan. Any Titan, as long as you have enough posts.

Also, I wanted to bring this topic back because of the new, whole, canon character thing. Some will be Big Three characters, and I'm sure those people would eventually want to get an original Big Three.
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Another Big Three Charrie?   Another Big Three Charrie? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 3:10 pm

I don't think we're allowed to have children of Kronos, anyways. A child of Rhea might be a bit powerful, since she's the queen of the Titans, so I can't be sure.

I'm sure anything else is fine, though! For example, I have a daughter of Tethys. You could also have a child of Mnemosyne, Krios, Hyperion, etc.

There are multiple minor titans, too. Anyways, so I was thinking, maybe get to around 5,000-10,000 posts to have a Big Three kid if you have a titan, or a titan kid if you have a big three?
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Another Big Three Charrie?   Another Big Three Charrie? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 6:43 pm

--I don't know. Because I thought the point of this was another Big Three. I think it's a good idea, but agreed, the post number must be overly high. 10,000? That's a lot, to me anyways. That would be, at my rate, 8 or so years later. Or a little less. 5? It took me a little under 4 months just to get 1,000 . . .--
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Another Big Three Charrie?   Another Big Three Charrie? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 7:08 pm

But I don't have a Big Three kid, since I own a daughter of a titan! So, for me, it would not an extra one, since I don't have one. xD
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Another Big Three Charrie?   Another Big Three Charrie? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 7:26 pm

I get it. What if it applied to both, like, you can get a new one of either, not just the opposite of what you have. So it would help out everyone?
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Another Big Three Charrie?   Another Big Three Charrie? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 7:49 pm

Oh, I never thought of that! I agree with you, Nico. :]
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Another Big Three Charrie?   Another Big Three Charrie? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 8:06 pm

Thanks Wish! I like the idea of both.
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Another Big Three Charrie?   Another Big Three Charrie? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 12:19 am

I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS IDEA. I'm not even at 2,000 posts yet, but Imma be getting there soon enough. This may also be inspiration for all users to stay active and post a lot.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Another Big Three Charrie?   Another Big Three Charrie? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 10:35 pm

I agree with you, Jess. With something to shoot for, people will want to take part in all of the events, and they will like to post often. It is a well-rounded idea.
Back to top Go down
Alex the English

Alex the English

PostSubject: Re: Another Big Three Charrie?   Another Big Three Charrie? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 7:00 am

What if, instead of a set amount of posts, the admins look at who's askig,and at how much effort and time they put into this site because, as said, some posts are really short.
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Another Big Three Charrie?   Another Big Three Charrie? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 8:07 am

I disagree. I think people should have to get an extra Big Three kids over time; if we used your way, Big Threes would just be too common. The amount would almost double, since a lot of people do put effort into the site. I understand what you mean, but I think people should wait until they've reached the goal. It's a nice idea, though, but I don't think it'll work out too well. ^^
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Another Big Three Charrie?   Another Big Three Charrie? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 10:46 am

I still agree with Zan's idea. I've got less than 500 posts to go and yesterday I didn't have 1500 posts. INSPIRATION.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Another Big Three Charrie?   Another Big Three Charrie? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 3:51 pm

I really don't know how many posts you should need, so I'm not good for talking about that part, but I do think it should be due to how many posts you have. I don't really think there should be a money system, that just adds a layer of complexity; even though it's been done on other sites.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Another Big Three Charrie?   Another Big Three Charrie? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 4:35 pm

7,000 or 10,000 is alittle up there isn't it. But then again only very dedacated people could get that much.
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/ColberstheSheep
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Another Big Three Charrie?   Another Big Three Charrie? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 4:54 pm

I try to post a lot. Try to be dedicated. I'm around 1,060 which I think it pretty good. I guess, if I had to choose, I would say 5,000 posts. It sticks to the trend of 5's, like I said before.
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Another Big Three Charrie?   Another Big Three Charrie? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 5:04 pm

I agree; something around 5,000. Maybe a little less, or a little more.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Another Big Three Charrie?   Another Big Three Charrie? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 5:12 pm

It's quite flexible. 4,500. 5,000. 5,500. I like 5's, mainly.
Back to top Go down
Alex the English

Alex the English

PostSubject: Re: Another Big Three Charrie?   Another Big Three Charrie? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 1:07 pm

50,000!

Or... 9,001 so when you get it you can say "IT'S OVER 9,000!"
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: Another Big Three Charrie?   Another Big Three Charrie? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 1:30 pm

I GET IT...
Dragonball Z, right? I dunno... Mellisa told me.
But I agree with the idea (even though I'm not even over 500 yet, never mind 2000) of having a big three character, as it would allow the user (if they already had a BT already) to get a twin or sibling or something like that.
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Another Big Three Charrie?   Another Big Three Charrie? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 3:05 pm

Over 9,000 is, like, some random meme. xD

I'm leaning toward 4,000, right now, since a lot of members haven't reached even close to 5,000.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Another Big Three Charrie?   Another Big Three Charrie? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 3:27 pm

3,500; 4,000. Smaller. It has to be big, but it needs to be reasonable. Or we could have some other, different, way to get a second Big Three/Titan.
Back to top Go down
Son of Olympus

Son of Olympus

PostSubject: nope   Another Big Three Charrie? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 2:42 pm

Ok look. I can see you're trying to have everything here be as close to the book as possible. Now at the time of the Battle of the Labyrinth there were three Big Three's: Percy, Nico and Thalia. Even though Thalia is a Huntress her dad is still Zeus. I think they said there was something like 150 campers at the time (correct me if I'm wrong). That's a Ratio of 1-50 Big Three to non-big three. Now there's 1117 members currently and only 2 have over 5,000 (The Breeze and Ramplissage). And only 10 who have over 3000, and only 15 who have over 2,000. Now, doing a basic Algebraic proportion and converting it to an equation, in order to have a Ratio of 1-50, with 1117 members, the amount of posts should be ~22. So you can't go by the book here because EVERYBODY would have multiples. And it can't be over 5000 because (of course) the only two people who have over 5000 are rallying for it. This is where you need to forgo your Admin powers and put it simply to a vote with 20 different ranges for options. Other wise only the Admins will get to have multiple Big-Three's because they can manipulate the rules to suit them. It needs to be done democratically.
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Another Big Three Charrie?   Another Big Three Charrie? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 9:27 pm

Er... We don't really need to stick to the books that much. Like Nico said, it does need to be high (big three kids aren't that common) but not too unreasonable. ^^ So, I guess we're still trying to figure something out. x3
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Another Big Three Charrie?   Another Big Three Charrie? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 10:26 pm

--Yeah, and Admins don't do that kind of stuff. They don't give themselves special treatment. That's not how it works. The Admins follow the same rules as us, basically. We really just haven't decided on a number yet.--
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another Big Three Charrie?   Another Big Three Charrie? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Another Big Three Charrie?
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next