Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Another Big Three Charrie?

Go down 
+13
Colby
Alex the English
jessica
#Megz
tethys
Prince Hawk
Inaniloquist
maddie ☹
Boo Bunny
Katie Firebird
Nico
Alec
Zan
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Should we be able to acess a second big three charrie if we reach over two thousand posts?
Yes
Another Big Three Charrie? I_vote_lcap76%Another Big Three Charrie? I_vote_rcap
 76% [ 22 ]
No
Another Big Three Charrie? I_vote_lcap24%Another Big Three Charrie? I_vote_rcap
 24% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 29

AuthorMessage
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

Another Big Three Charrie? Empty
PostSubject: Another Big Three Charrie?   Another Big Three Charrie? I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 11:08 am

I was thinking. And I think we should be able to have acess to a second big three charrie once we've reached two or three thousand posts. That's really all there is to that suggestion. :) Lemme know whatcha think.
Back to top Go down
Alec

Alec

PostSubject: Re: Another Big Three Charrie?   Another Big Three Charrie? I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 11:34 am

While I don't have a Big Three character, I can say that I have mixed feelings on. The Big Three are big for a reason. They don't have kids often, so when they do, it's a big deal. If you were to allow a second Big Three character to be created by those with more posts, it might get to the point where the Big Three are basically breeding like rabbits, which would devalue their unique children. That being said, I feel that maybe if this idea were only applied to Titan demigods it might work better. Or maybe let people with over two thousand posts have both a Big Three character and a Titan demigod, should they want both. Dunno, just some thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Another Big Three Charrie?   Another Big Three Charrie? I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 11:44 am

Pfft. I like my idea. Why do you have a bead? Beads were awarded to...MUST GO SPEAK WITH INAN.
Back to top Go down
Alec

Alec

PostSubject: Re: Another Big Three Charrie?   Another Big Three Charrie? I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 11:50 am

I like your idea too, and yet I see problems with it. You did ask for opinions. :P As for having a bead, I don't know. I just saw that the option to show one was available on my profile. I can disable it if you like.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Another Big Three Charrie?   Another Big Three Charrie? I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 11:56 am

Disable it. Now.
Back to top Go down
Alec

Alec

PostSubject: Re: Another Big Three Charrie?   Another Big Three Charrie? I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 12:01 pm

Strange. It appears that the option to enable/disable the bead's appearance in my profile has disappeared. It was there briefly yesterday and now it has gone. This is problematic. I suppose an admin will have to get rid of it. Bleh. Though I do wonder why the option appeared to me in the first place...
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Another Big Three Charrie?   Another Big Three Charrie? I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 12:03 pm

YEAH I WONDER.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Another Big Three Charrie?   Another Big Three Charrie? I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 1:30 pm

--I say yes, because Alec, it won't be too special if the first one is available for 500 POSTS, and then the next one is 2,000 POSTS. That's a lot, so I think it is a good idea. Though now I must have a new goal of 2,000. Ha.--
Back to top Go down
Alec

Alec

PostSubject: Re: Another Big Three Charrie?   Another Big Three Charrie? I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 1:57 pm

The only issue with that is that considering how short posts can be, one person can get in quite a few posts a day, and get to 2000 quickly if they try.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Another Big Three Charrie?   Another Big Three Charrie? I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 2:54 pm

--It took me a day to get about 46 posts. And, if they can get that many posts in, than maybe they are a good choice for someone with a Big Three demigod. And, Admin can tell someone no to a Big Three, because they must first request the Big Three demigod. That's why I think it would work.--
Back to top Go down
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

PostSubject: Re: Another Big Three Charrie?   Another Big Three Charrie? I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 3:09 pm

I think the goal IF this happens needs to be higher than 2000, perhaps 7000 or 10,000
Back to top Go down
http://thehungergamesrp.forumotion.com
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Another Big Three Charrie?   Another Big Three Charrie? I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 3:12 pm

--Wow, that's a lot. What about 5,000, so it sticks to a trend of 5's?--
Back to top Go down
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

PostSubject: Re: Another Big Three Charrie?   Another Big Three Charrie? I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 3:14 pm

Perhaps, I think the goal is not for 1 liner posts with intention of getting as many posts as possible, 2000 isn't THAT hard but a higher goal might deter that a bit.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Another Big Three Charrie?   Another Big Three Charrie? I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 4:13 pm

Well...I was thinking at four thousand you could get a second big three child.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Another Big Three Charrie?   Another Big Three Charrie? I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 5:07 pm

--4,000? Yeah, that sounds like a good number. It isn't way to high, but it isn't way too low either.--
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Another Big Three Charrie?   Another Big Three Charrie? I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 5:09 pm

W00t.

I made some topic like this a while ago O:
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Another Big Three Charrie?   Another Big Three Charrie? I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 5:19 pm

--Lol, Bunny. Well, I like the idea. I will need to set a new goal. That's a lot more posts before I can make my Zeus character. Or my Poseidon character. I haven't decided yet, but he will be epic. 3,500 posts later . . . EPIC.--
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: Another Big Three Charrie?   Another Big Three Charrie? I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 5:27 pm

I think that this is a good idea, though, can it be, "Once you've hit ___ posts, you can get a Titan child."
Back to top Go down
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

PostSubject: Re: Another Big Three Charrie?   Another Big Three Charrie? I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 5:40 pm

Zan you're close to 7000 already o.O I still think it needs to be at, or above 5000 posts.
Back to top Go down
Inaniloquist
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Another Big Three Charrie?   Another Big Three Charrie? I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 7:13 pm

I'm a bit against the idea, because, as Alec said, it kind of undervalues the Big Three Children. But if this is a really popular idea, I'd have to agree with Katie, and to make the required amount of posts ridiculously high.

Also, the reason why people could select the bead was because someone modified the bead's options. Don't worry though, I changed them back.
I can't really do anything about the people who currently have the bead but shouldn't at the moment, so enjoy it for now! Once the second bead comes out, I'll be able to change them.
Back to top Go down
http://wonderlandacademy.forumotions.net/forum.htm
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: Another Big Three Charrie?   Another Big Three Charrie? I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 7:37 pm

Agreed. I'd say, 10,000 posts. You might be like "WTF o.O" but it needs to be high. Or, we could start a site shop, and you'd have to have (insert ridicules, high number here) drachmas to buy and extra Titan/BTG demi-god.

And thanks for fixing that, Inan-god.
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Another Big Three Charrie?   Another Big Three Charrie? I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 12:10 am

I like the idea of buying extra charries, it certainly makes it much funner, also adding to that you can buy other things like quests, and special weapons or powers.
also what exactly are the beads for.
Back to top Go down
http://jyhswrites.blogspot.ca/
tethys
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Another Big Three Charrie?   Another Big Three Charrie? I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 5:17 pm

I agree kind of with Alec, since the Big Three shouldn't have a lot of demigods. But maybe after 2000 posts, you could have a demi-titan if you had a Big Three demigod, or a Big Three demigod if you had a demi-titan? If I could, I would get a daughter of Tethys, obviously! :]
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Another Big Three Charrie?   Another Big Three Charrie? I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 5:28 pm

10,000 = nothing.

FOR ME ANYWAYS. 'Cause I'm always on and stuff. That's only...
*counts on fingers* A BUNCH MORE POSTS TO GO. YEAH.
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Another Big Three Charrie?   Another Big Three Charrie? I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 5:30 pm

You're the only one that got past 5000. So 10,000 is a lot. xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another Big Three Charrie?   Another Big Three Charrie? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Another Big Three Charrie?
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next