Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Another Big Three Charrie?

Go down 
+13
Colby
Alex the English
jessica
#Megz
tethys
Prince Hawk
Inaniloquist
maddie ☹
Boo Bunny
Katie Firebird
Nico
Alec
Zan
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Should we be able to acess a second big three charrie if we reach over two thousand posts?
Yes
Another Big Three Charrie? - Page 5 I_vote_lcap76%Another Big Three Charrie? - Page 5 I_vote_rcap
 76% [ 22 ]
No
Another Big Three Charrie? - Page 5 I_vote_lcap24%Another Big Three Charrie? - Page 5 I_vote_rcap
 24% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 29

AuthorMessage
tethys
Experienced Poster

Another Big Three Charrie? - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Big Three Charrie?   Another Big Three Charrie? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 10:38 am

We're not allowed to spam to get a higher post count, though. xD
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: Another Big Three Charrie?   Another Big Three Charrie? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 12:41 pm

Some people do, sadly xD Anyways, I think we're still on this rule; You've been a member for a couple of weeks and have 500+ posts. Now, I think having at least 75% posts put into a RP is a good suggestion...
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Another Big Three Charrie?   Another Big Three Charrie? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 12:49 pm

The problem is, how are we going to count everything? :0
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: Another Big Three Charrie?   Another Big Three Charrie? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 1:05 pm

No idea xD
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Another Big Three Charrie?   Another Big Three Charrie? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 1:36 pm

On each person's profile, you can view all of their posts at once. Admin go and look through and see how many correct (aka at least four sentences) roleplay posts the person has out of the number of posts.

Say they only have 100 correct roleplay posts out of 500. The character would not be accepted.

However, if they have 300 correct roleplay posts out of 500 and the character fits all other requirements, it will be accepted.

We're trying tog et rid of letting people get away with only posting in forum games, posting one liners etc. and still getting rewarded with a Big Three Character.
Back to top Go down
http://z13.invisionfree.com/Adelphia/index.php?
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: Another Big Three Charrie?   Another Big Three Charrie? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 1:39 pm

Well, when you go to a person's profile>statistics, you can click something like "Find all ____ Topics". That shows the topics that person posted at, and which section of the forum it's in. That would narrow it down.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Another Big Three Charrie?   Another Big Three Charrie? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 1:41 pm

That's what I mean. xD But you have to see the posts as well to make sure they're correct. It's a lot of work, but it makes the process more thorough.
Back to top Go down
http://z13.invisionfree.com/Adelphia/index.php?
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: Another Big Three Charrie?   Another Big Three Charrie? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 1:41 pm

Yeah. And since there are guidelines you have to follow, it's not like each admin has 50 people's posts to look at xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another Big Three Charrie?   Another Big Three Charrie? - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Another Big Three Charrie?
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5