Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

My next charrie!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Effie

Effie

My next charrie! Empty
PostSubject: My next charrie!   My next charrie! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 3:44 pm

Half-Bloods
Name: Jace Milton
Age/Birthday: 14 August 12th 1997
God Parent: Aphrodite.
Claimed: Yes.
Mortal Family: Biological Father: Liam Milton Biological Brother: Geoffery Milton. Adoptive Father: Drew Harrison Adoptive Mother: Erica Harrison.
Years in Camp: 5
Brief History: His best friend was always his brother, Geoff. They would do everything together. They both loved working out. Then came the day when his father and Geoff were driving to the grocery store, and a drunk driver crashed into them. Jace was sent to a foster home for a while, until he was adopted. He refused to change his last name. He never referred to his adoptive parents as "Mom" or "Dad". He called them Erica and Drew. He hated school without his brother. He ran away, only to be greeted by a satyr,who had found him. They were briefly attacked by a monster but, the made it to Camp unharmed(mostly[ish]).
Physical Appearance: He has white blonde hair that curls up at the ends. His eyes are ice blue, and you will always find him wearing a Hollister shirt. He loves to wear sunglasses. He always wears flip flops.
Personality: He is good-looking, and he knows it. He can be very stuck up, but that is just to hide the fact that he is very self conscious. He was always very disrespectful toward his adoptive parents so, whenever he didn't get what he wanted, he would give them a special look with his eyes, and they did whatever he said. He is very sarcastic at times.
Fatal Flaw: Doesn't think before he acts.
Pets: None.
Talents: Very strong and persuasive.
Weapons: His good looks and his eyes.
Year-Round or Summer: Year-Round.
Other: None.

Last edited by Veronica Payton on Sat Aug 13, 2011 7:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rhyme: Goddess of Nyan

Rhyme: Goddess of Nyan

My next charrie! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My next charrie!   My next charrie! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 3:54 pm

Lovely character, but you post characters in the same thread, not different ones. XD
Back to top Go down
Crispy Bacon
THE YODELMEISTER'S APPRENTICE
Crispy Bacon

My next charrie! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My next charrie!   My next charrie! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 7:51 pm

Yes, nice character! All he needs is two more sentences for his appearance and one more for his personality.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

My next charrie! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My next charrie!   My next charrie! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 11:05 pm

Accepted.
Back to top Go down
Effie

Effie

My next charrie! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My next charrie!   My next charrie! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 11:07 pm

Whoo! Also, Selene, if you could, go to Veronica Payton's Charries. I have more there! Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My next charrie! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My next charrie!   My next charrie! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My next charrie!
Page 1 of 1