Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

I am scared

Go down 
+6
Nico
Banana
Katie Firebird
maddie ☹
tethys
Kendall
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
tethys
Experienced Poster

I am scared - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am scared   I am scared - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 12:10 pm

I don't even have a broom xD
That's odd...
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: I am scared   I am scared - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 12:33 pm

I have a broom, but it's in a closet. I would totally tackle it from behind and kill it if it crawled out of there.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: I am scared   I am scared - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 12:51 pm

--Lol Kendall. Yeah. It would be pretty weird if my broom fell.--
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: I am scared   I am scared - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 1:39 pm

o_-
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: I am scared   I am scared - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 2:20 pm

--Yeah, IKR?--
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: I am scared   I am scared - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 2:38 pm

xD One thing that is coincidental:

*In fourth grade, everyone in our class was assigned a number. I was number 19, while my friend was 9.
*Her birthday is August 22nd, mine is August 2nd.
*Both of our last names are a body part. Her's is Hand, mine is [insertotherbodyparthere].

Last edited by Thε Smosh Addict on Thu Jun 16, 2011 4:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: I am scared   I am scared - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 2:40 pm

Knee? xD
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: I am scared   I am scared - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 2:47 pm

--Foot? That would be a cool last name. Amelia Foot. It kind of works for me.--
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: I am scared   I am scared - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 2:57 pm

Nope. It's a part you probably wouldn't think of...
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: I am scared   I am scared - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 3:05 pm

Thigh?
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: I am scared   I am scared - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 3:32 pm

Koala wrote:
Why?

I can see the distant future. There were 2-3 fires in my area and I had 2-3 dreams about fires. It wasn't after they happened, it was about 2 or 1 month before they happened. It was a huge fire, covering several mountains. Another one was just outside my window. The other one was when my house was on fire. It scared me half to death. Then the first fire covered several mountains. The second fire was out of my friends window, she lived basically on the mountain where the fire was. Her house burned down, and I am waiting for the third one, I am really scared. Another incident is when I was 4 or 5, I had a dream about watching a movie where a little girl and boy's dad got stuck on Devils Thumb. When I was 10, I saw the movie.

Scary, huh?

I'm trying to figure out if I'm messed up or I'm gifted or special. It's pretty cool, but I also have cases of night terrors and sleepwalking. I once tried going outside in the middle of the night, my mom woke up and saw a bear cub up on the hill. I also once walked downstairs and ate some oatmeal, (I just dumped it in a bowl, filled it up with water, and put it in the microwave.). A night terror was when I woke up in bed, screaming and I fell off my bed and curled up in a ball near my door and cried, still screaming.

Do you know anything about this?

Something similar happened to me several times. When I try to sleep at night -- every night -- I tell myself stories that I make up in my head. Like I told myself of a story last year where in band class our teacher let us pick our seats and other things. The next day it happened. Wierd. But that's not the freaky part. I told myself a story about me and my friend walking to school the next day and getting stuck in a thunderstorm. The next morning, the sky was perfectly clear, but I had a premonition that it was going to rain so I brought an umbrella and we got rained on. xD That's wierd.
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: I am scared   I am scared - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 5:20 pm

Creepy. And no, it's not thigh xD
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: I am scared   I am scared - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 4:46 am

Ankle?

~And I am musical so I usually wear earphones and blast the music to full level. And every particular song I hear, I get these glimps of different places, whether I've been there or not. Then, when I go to that place in real life, I get a major case of daja vu. It's freaking me out. And when I dream of a place and go there in real life, I keep feeling like something is wrong and my gut feels like it's dreading something is going to happen.

Example, one time, in a dream, I was in a hospital, waiting for something, andIi have these butterflies in my stomach, and the next week, I went to the hospital cause my uncle got hit by a car. And I frowned cause it felt like I've been there already.

I know this may sound weird, but it's true. I've been in several weird cases in my life cause I'm practically weird myself, but this really gives me the creeps. Do you think I'm loosing my mind?
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: I am scared   I am scared - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 9:57 am

If you were losing your mind, you wouldn't have the ability to type. In fact, you'd probably be dead... All this is so weird :0
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: I am scared   I am scared - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 12:47 pm

--Calf? Or however you spell that . . .

I don't think you're losing your mind.

Also, I always have this weird feeling like everything I like and hate is connected. For instance, I like wolves so I heard a howl outside my window and I looked out and there was a lost dog that was in the middle of the street. So, my parents let me go get it, carefully, and we were able to take him inside. Inside I saw that his name was Percy, and that made me want to read the Percy Jackson series. No so far I had saved that dog and safely returned him home and discovered the Percy Jackson series. PJO made me want to find a cool site on it and I found this one. The thing about this one is that it stretches your writing ability and I've always liked writing. Now everyone has started talking about this stuff, and I feel this weird connection to it. I always have, when the occasional person brings it up, and every time I have more and more to add.

But I'm dead serious about everything being connected. I just find it strange. Also, I like Apolo Ohno and that led me to want to Roller Blade since he ice skates, and I found that I'm really good and enjoy doing Roller Blading. And, his name got me interested in the Greek god Apollo. That's one reason I like PJO so much.

Do you guys think I'm right?--
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: I am scared   I am scared - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 12:51 pm

That's pretty weird :0
If it weren't for that dog, you wouldn't be here...
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: I am scared   I am scared - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 7:16 pm

--Yeah, I know. It was so weird when I thought back to it. Also, that dog went to a shelter because it's owner beat him and so they asked my parents to verify that it was the same dog. Soon it found a loving home, and that's because when we were looking at Percy in the shelter, we drew a family to him. Then I saw the girl that adopted him at my school. She and I became friends, and she introduced me to this site that helps me improve my writing skills, and since then I've started writing a book, and I've liked this site better.

I find it so interesting.--
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: I am scared   I am scared - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 3:59 pm

-Excuse my double post, but BUMP!-
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: I am scared   I am scared - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 6:48 am

Why bump it Nico?
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: I am scared   I am scared - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 7:12 pm

It was an interesting conversation. Everyone seemed to have an experience.
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: I am scared   I am scared - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 10:51 pm

Is it Arm?
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: I am scared   I am scared - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 11:34 pm

Lol, still trying to guess.

Kidney?
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: I am scared   I am scared - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 1:46 am

PANCREAS

;D
Back to top Go down
Rykthrall

Rykthrall

PostSubject: Re: I am scared   I am scared - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 4:54 am

Tibia?

Also I swear I've had that happen to me a few times. It wasn't amazingly groundbreaking or important, but I thought I remembered scenes from the present as dreams I had. It might have been my memory, but I got deja vu when I got to those places. I'm not joking. It scared me.

(The exact scene was while I was packing up after my hockey game, I looked up without my glasses and it seemed to be the exact same scene from one of my dreams.)
Back to top Go down
Rhyme: Goddess of Nyan

Rhyme: Goddess of Nyan

PostSubject: Re: I am scared   I am scared - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 8:05 am

Kidney is the last name of my 9th grade English teacher. XD Throat?

On another note, the only dreams I'm able to remember is of the future. Usually it's a rather short vision of what happens. Usually it's nothing serious, but that has occured at times. For example, I forseen the death of my 4 almost 5-year-old brother. When I was younger I used to have the more silly yet symbolizing flying dreams and whatnot but now I only have dreams of the future.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I am scared   I am scared - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I am scared
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next