Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

I am scared

Go down 
+6
Nico
Banana
Katie Firebird
maddie ☹
tethys
Kendall
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

I am scared Empty
PostSubject: I am scared   I am scared I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 10:00 pm

Why?

I can see the distant future. There were 2-3 fires in my area and I had 2-3 dreams about fires. It wasn't after they happened, it was about 2 or 1 month before they happened. It was a huge fire, covering several mountains. Another one was just outside my window. The other one was when my house was on fire. It scared me half to death. Then the first fire covered several mountains. The second fire was out of my friends window, she lived basically on the mountain where the fire was. Her house burned down, and I am waiting for the third one, I am really scared. Another incident is when I was 4 or 5, I had a dream about watching a movie where a little girl and boy's dad got stuck on Devils Thumb. When I was 10, I saw the movie.

Scary, huh?

I'm trying to figure out if I'm messed up or I'm gifted or special. It's pretty cool, but I also have cases of night terrors and sleepwalking. I once tried going outside in the middle of the night, my mom woke up and saw a bear cub up on the hill. I also once walked downstairs and ate some oatmeal, (I just dumped it in a bowl, filled it up with water, and put it in the microwave.). A night terror was when I woke up in bed, screaming and I fell off my bed and curled up in a ball near my door and cried, still screaming.

Do you know anything about this?
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

I am scared Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am scared   I am scared I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 10:10 pm

Wow. Just wow. That's pretty creepy, and if that happened to me I'd be pretty spooked. Sorry, I really don't know what you should do about it. ]:
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

I am scared Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am scared   I am scared I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 10:13 pm

IKR?

I think it's scary, yet a gift. Just saying "I can see the future in my dreams" is pretty cool. My dreams are so realistic, though. I had a dream of getting a shot and I felt them. It felt real. I can barely control my dreams, I am aware of my dreams, I'm like, "Hey, I'm dreaming!" But I'm working on controling my subconscious mind. It's pretty cool.

YET IT'S SCARY.
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

I am scared Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am scared   I am scared I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 10:23 pm

I had dreams around 6 days a week back in the Summer. I once had roller coaster related dreams 8 days in a row. Dreams are pretty cool. Since school started, I've had 0 dreams. Maybe 1, but it's gone from my mind now. Maybe it has to do with school being on my mind. I just thought about this when you said about it being realistic, this is the only one that I really remember how I felt-- I was a demigod. I got attacked by Alecto, and then someone saved me. This dream was pretty much the only dream where I can remember how I felt. I remember how vulnerable I felt. Like I could be attacked by monsters any second. It really was scary.

That was off-topic. Back on the topic-- try looking around the internet, and do some research. You're bound to find something that'll help you out, though a lot of it'll be fake-- this is the internet, not everyone's going to tell the truth. Good luck :]
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

I am scared Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am scared   I am scared I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 10:28 pm

Ah, I think everyone has dreams like this sometimes. Once, I randomly started thinking about a commercial, and then two minutes later, it came on. I've also had weird dreams where it comes to life sooner or later. But, for sure, you are probably not a rare Devil monster from Hell, everyone has spooky stuff happening to them! Anyways, you only have two examples, so, it's most likely there is no special gift involved.
Back to top Go down
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

I am scared Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am scared   I am scared I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 10:36 pm

There is actually a theory going around (I won't boggle your mind too much)

But when you dream your mind enters an alternate dimension wether it be future past or present. And you get random images that if you happen to see some other time you're like Deja vu. when you Link those 2 instances. You cross dimensions etc..

It's pretty mind boggling.
Back to top Go down
http://thehungergamesrp.forumotion.com
tethys
Experienced Poster

I am scared Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am scared   I am scared I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 10:39 pm

That's pretty spooky. I hope Kendall can get some more information on this because I have nothing ]:
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

I am scared Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am scared   I am scared I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 10:41 pm

That explains so much. xD Sometimes, my dreams are too realistic. I had a dream where I was a magical arts teacher (do not ask xD) and I swear to God that everything was like real. I didn't even realize I had fallen asleep when I woke up!
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

I am scared Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am scared   I am scared I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 10:41 pm

I once had a dream where I could bend water to my will, and it was realistic. I felt the water, I felt everything. Also, there was this dream where I was at a casting call and I saw this boy from my class in the middle of a shoot. I felt extreme jealousy. I just wanted to punch him in the face.

It's confusing, I've always thought that you fall into your subconscious mind and you have dreams about what you were last thinking.
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

I am scared Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am scared   I am scared I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 10:45 pm

Same here! I always think about like lollipops before sleeping and I end up dreaming about Justin Bieber (again, don't ask xD). My dreams feel so real. It's from my point of view and I even THINK during the dreams.

Also, one week, over 5 people in my grade had a dream involving the same kid (in out grade).
Back to top Go down
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

I am scared Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am scared   I am scared I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 10:48 pm

In some Dimension or alternate universe 'Water Bending' Probably exists and so does every other crazy thing your brain can think up. Think about how small humans are in comparison to that!

Thank You Philosophy teacher.
Back to top Go down
http://thehungergamesrp.forumotion.com
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

I am scared Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am scared   I am scared I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 10:56 pm

(Stab. I just stabbed that boy in my mind.)

Logic is my favorite comeback. I am always eager to go to bed, waiting for my dreams. I have had dreams about a mansion with magical creatures inside it, and of course, a giant talking polar bear.

I am actually able to (kinda) "Water Bend", most likely ice or blood bend. I can change my body tempertaure easily, from freezing cold to burning hot. It's pretty cool, but I can't do anything else.

The human brain is a fascinating thing, I say.
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

I am scared Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am scared   I am scared I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 10:59 pm

@Katie: Scientifically, that could be possible, if the humans, aliens, creatures, etc. there had some sort of capability to do it. Who knows? While we think of 'Water Bending' as fictional, the sense of smell or something could be complete foreign to them. I'm interested in stuff like this :]
@Kendall: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Precognition I didn't read it, but you could find something... I know Wikipedia doesn't always tell the truth, but it's something...
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

I am scared Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am scared   I am scared I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 11:03 pm

Suprisingly, I can read it like it's the "I Am Sam" books in kindergarden. It makes sense to me xD
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

I am scared Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am scared   I am scared I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 11:08 pm

I tried not to read it. Honestly, I have a lot of interest in this stuff, but it just spooks me. ]:
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

I am scared Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am scared   I am scared I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 12:46 am

Don't worry Kendal, I have the same thing happening to me. Once, I saw my classmate wearing crutches and the next week, she broke her foot and had to wear crutches. And the time where I saw myself in the middle of our classroom with everyone looking at me, the next day, we were presenting something to the whole class. It may seem creepy but I try to ignor it until one dream that I never forgot... And it still gives me the creeps.

This may be premonition or something like that but I think you should just ignor it or something.
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

I am scared Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am scared   I am scared I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 9:36 am

Did you tell your parents?
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

I am scared Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am scared   I am scared I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 10:10 am

Nope. I did tell my friends, best friends and they either laughed, thought of it as a joke or shrugged it off. Then, I wasn't so open with anyone else until now.
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

I am scared Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am scared   I am scared I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 10:12 am

Talking to Kendall, but kay. I don't think parents would take it seriously ]:
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

I am scared Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am scared   I am scared I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 10:38 am

Sorry. Parents say they understand but never do and think your crazy.
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

I am scared Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am scared   I am scared I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 10:49 am

Exactly. D:

The only thing that happened to me that I can consider abnormal is when I saw this weird figure when I was around 6 or so years old. It was like a big shadow, holding its 'arms' up at 90 degree angles. When I blinked, it was gone. Probably a trick of the light.

Okay, and one more thing. I was around the same age. My hand was under my pillow, and I felt a cold hand go on top of it. I turn around, hear a laugh, and I didn't see anything. I thought it was a vampire xD It was pretty easy to ignore, since I was so little...

(I've never told anyone about the last one, but my mom thought the first one was just an illusion. Like you know how sometimes if you look at a chair, it resembles a face or something? Probably like that.)
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

I am scared Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am scared   I am scared I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 11:40 am

--This stuff is pretty interesting, like the people who can remember every single day of their life. Heard of them?

Well, I have had a few examples of this. Nothing big like a fire, but it still gives me the creeps.

The first one was when I was 8 and my family and I went to the state fair. We were going to get some fried cookie dough because I really wanted to try it. Naturally I was thinking of fried cookie dough, and I was also looking down at people's feet and my mom was guiding me. I saw a pair of little blue socks and at that exact moment I was thinking 'fried cookie dough,' the words. It doesn't sound like much, but here's the weird part. I had serious deja vu. I don't mean like, this reminds me of something, but more like: This HAS happened before.

Another one was when I was 10. I was at an Italian restraunt, and we were sitting across from a painting. A man was playing Christmas music on the piano since it was a week or so before Christmas. I was staring at the painting, examining it, and that's when another huge wave of deja vu hit me. This time, I could explain it. The day before I had been watching Frosty the Snowman, the song the Pianist was playing, and I was thinking of a cool vacation. I had imagined Italy and a semi-bust street with, maybe one or two, carriages going down the street. My vision of this street was blurry, like it was a painting. It was a painting. The painting I was staring at.

I've had a lot of examples of this, and the painting was the only one I could remember when it had applied. Most of the time it leaves me going, When did I think of this? Why is it so familiar? It quiet frankly freaks me out, and I just wish I could understand it.

Also, not having to do with future seeing, the lights in the room I'm in when I'm bored are always really dim, like when you can set a room to a dim setting which is possible in most of the rooms, and when I get nervous or excited the room lights up to it's highest setting. Say it was in a classroom, the teacher would give everyone a strange look and put the lights back on dim. Whenever I get excited, BOOM! Light. I can't explain it. Maybe it's a coincidence, I don't know. But it feels awfully connected to me, and it ALWAYS happens. Even in rooms with no light setting at all. If I'm bored, a light will go out, and when I get nervous or excited, it will flicker back on. I thought I would share this.--
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

I am scared Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am scared   I am scared I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 11:44 am

This stuff is really interesting. For me, if there is some scientific theory behind it, it can be true. So I shall do some research on the topic, and I'll back if I can find anything helpful :]
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

I am scared Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am scared   I am scared I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 11:55 am

Every time I go to someone's house, while watching TV, a broom falls down. At the first house I lived in, I was watching TV, and the broom next to it fell. Then when I stayed in Atlanta, then my rented house, now here.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

I am scared Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am scared   I am scared I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 11:58 am

--That's weird. My broom is in the laundry room, so it doesn't have room to fall.--
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I am scared Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am scared   I am scared I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I am scared
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next