Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

I'm really scared.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

I'm really scared. Empty
PostSubject: I'm really scared.   I'm really scared. I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 11:09 pm

I saw a scary documentary and I'm scarred for life. There were pictures of upside down dummies nailed to a tree (curses), skeletons, faces burned alive. Scary movies are bearable (cuz y'know, they're not real), but scary documentaries... They're scary AND real. How can I get over it? The pictures are burned into my mind! I haven't been able to sleep alone for 4 days!!

I can't sleep because of all the pictures I saw, and I need help. I'm scared, I'm really really scared.
Back to top Go down
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

I'm really scared. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm really scared.   I'm really scared. I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 4:06 pm

That happens to me a lot when I see somthing freaky. What I do, is try and get my mind off of it. Like, talking to my friends, watching other tv shows. Something else that helps when you go to sleep (because when your scarred, the dark just makes it worse) try and keep a light on or somethin (at least, thats wut I do : ) )
Back to top Go down
http://www.coredour.forumotion.com
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

I'm really scared. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm really scared.   I'm really scared. I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 5:55 pm

Erm... A therapist? I'm not even joking about that, or trying to be mean. If you're saying that it scared you THIS BAD, then you might need a therapist (or maybe just someone you're close to) to talk to. I get pretty scared with documentaries about scary things, but just know, Unicorns and Rainbows help. Maybe even hypnosis! Hypnosis helped me stop blushing. xD

But like Peanut said up there, maybe try to get your mind off of it. (For me, I enjoy scary things. Pain, blood, gore. xD Maybe I'm just a sadistic little freak, but oh well.) Maybe watch some DomDayable. (I saw you like that. Eh, Eh? xD) Just think positive, and remember that stuff like that does happen, but that it will most likely not happen to you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I'm really scared. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm really scared.   I'm really scared. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm really scared.
Page 1 of 1