Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

I'm scared.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

I'm scared. Empty
PostSubject: I'm scared.   I'm scared. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 10:45 pm

So I'm typing on my iPod right now. As I'm typing this, my parents are fighing. I'm scared and there's yelling, the abuse of walls, and words being thrown around that make one want to crawl into a corner and cry. It happens every time my dad visits, and honestly, I thought it was normal until a few months ago. For some of you guys, this is nothing in comparison to your situation, but I'm scared. I'm not scared that they'll get divorced, but I'm scared of the words being thrown around, and the banging of walls. I honestly am. This rant is pretty pointless, but I'm hiding under my covers, wondering when one parent will run out of the house and drive off. I'm wondering if they'll come back this time. I'm scared if the voices. No, not from my head, the yells, the insults, they scare me. I may pretend to shrug it off, but I'm scared. I'm just as emotional as every other kid my age. I'm just as easily offended. I guess this rant is pretty pointless, but it helped me vent.
Back to top Go down
sasori

sasori

I'm scared. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm scared.   I'm scared. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 10:55 pm

awe cherri i know exactly how the feels D: theres alwas the chance itll get better. trust me ^.^
Back to top Go down

I'm scared.
Page 1 of 1