Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Wanna wrestle? Or are ya too scared?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DaScarehSwaggMonsta

Wanna wrestle? Or are ya too scared? Empty
PostSubject: Wanna wrestle? Or are ya too scared?   Wanna wrestle? Or are ya too scared? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 11:19 pm

I walked to the arena with my bow straped across my chest and my arrows in my quiver on my back. I knew it was werid for a daughter of Ares to be a archer, but hey, I grew up on bow hunting, so why not use it? I wore my black basketball shorts, black Nikes, and my XL Camp-Half Blood shirt. I entered the arena, pulling my bow off me and selecting a dummy about thirty yards away. I cocked an arrow and drew back, then shot. My arrow whizzed through the air, but went past the dummy, landing in one behind it. I sighed, then repeated again, and again, and again. I missed twice, but I hit once, but only in the arm."Darn, not my day today", I said, frowning. I went and collected my arrows, putting them back in my quiver."I don't really feel like archery no'a ways", I decided, putting down my bow and arrows. I looked around, watching everyone else before I decided what I really wanted."Who wants to wrestle?", I called out, smirking,"lemme see what all yall round here got to offer. Don't be shy, I promise Big Momma will go easy on ya", I challenged.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Wanna wrestle? Or are ya too scared?   Wanna wrestle? Or are ya too scared? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 11:24 pm

"I won't wrestle ya, but can you teach me?" I asked gently walking in with a dagger in one hand and a bottle of water in the other. I wore a simple outfit. Black beat-up Converse that I wrote all over and cut-off jean shorts from American Eagle. A tank top that was low-cut and only a little mascara and eyeliner.
Back to top Go down
DaScarehSwaggMonsta

PostSubject: Re: Wanna wrestle? Or are ya too scared?   Wanna wrestle? Or are ya too scared? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 11:34 pm

I looked the girl over and rubbed the back of my head."Guess it ain't to late to learn eh?", I said, smiling."Courtney, daughter of Ares", I said, offering my hand to shake. The girl looked kinda preppy, and they tended to be the kind of people I didn't really like. But, she looked cool enough, so why not try?
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Wanna wrestle? Or are ya too scared?   Wanna wrestle? Or are ya too scared? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 11:42 pm

"If I take your hand you aren't gonna flip me right?" I asked skeptically looking at her hand.
Back to top Go down
DaScarehSwaggMonsta

PostSubject: Re: Wanna wrestle? Or are ya too scared?   Wanna wrestle? Or are ya too scared? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 11:44 pm

"Not now", I said, smirking."Maybe later, but that's a little more advanced", I said, still holding out my hand.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Wanna wrestle? Or are ya too scared?   Wanna wrestle? Or are ya too scared? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 11:47 pm

"Ok." I said taking her hand and shaking it. "I'm Emily Way, daughter of Aphrodite."
Back to top Go down
DaScarehSwaggMonsta

PostSubject: Re: Wanna wrestle? Or are ya too scared?   Wanna wrestle? Or are ya too scared? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 11:57 pm

"Huh, a daughter of Aphrodite wantin to wrestle? Outta the ordinary", I said, smiling in a friendly way."Anyway, do you want to start off learning submisssions, or do you want to start off learning how to get an opponent down?", I asked, nudging my bow and arrows out the way with my foot.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Wanna wrestle? Or are ya too scared?   Wanna wrestle? Or are ya too scared? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 12:23 am

"Err..." I said a little confused. This was all so new to me. Heck I didn't understand a word this girl just said.
Back to top Go down
DaScarehSwaggMonsta

PostSubject: Re: Wanna wrestle? Or are ya too scared?   Wanna wrestle? Or are ya too scared? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 12:51 am

"She...really doesn't know nuthin bout wrestlin...", I thought, then sighed."Alright, well, submissions are holds, like, wrestling moves. Theres are lots of them, each are designed to weaken up a certain part of the body. And, it causes whoeva your fightin to have some serious pain. Since ya don't know much about wrestlin itself, I guess we'll start with getting someone down on the ground. Come here", she explained, the got down into a stance with both of her knees bent and her arms out in front of her, a wrestling stance."Get down like me, k?", I said.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Wanna wrestle? Or are ya too scared?   Wanna wrestle? Or are ya too scared? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 12:27 pm

"Ok." I said as my voice rose in determination. I got down like she did, with my knees bent and arms out. "Like this?"
Back to top Go down
DaScarehSwaggMonsta

PostSubject: Re: Wanna wrestle? Or are ya too scared?   Wanna wrestle? Or are ya too scared? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 11:14 am

"Elbows in, too", she said, bringing her elbows closer together."Now, since ya not the biggest girl in the world, yall probably do best with going for the legs to get someone down. That's called a shot. Now, brace yourself Emily", she said, getting ready to show her how it was done.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wanna wrestle? Or are ya too scared?   Wanna wrestle? Or are ya too scared? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wanna wrestle? Or are ya too scared?
Page 1 of 1