Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Olympus Field Trips and the Labyrinth?

Go down 
+5
Katie Firebird
Sonic
Baby Lex
tethys
Bre Bre
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
minibybri

minibybri

Olympus Field Trips and the Labyrinth? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Olympus Field Trips and the Labyrinth?   Olympus Field Trips and the Labyrinth? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 3:25 pm

megan i know why you want to be evil wink wink
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

Location : None of yo damn buisness....probably at a party though...

PostSubject: Re: Olympus Field Trips and the Labyrinth?   Olympus Field Trips and the Labyrinth? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 9:38 pm

oh shut up brianna you will be the death of the super secret wich can only be talked about in morse coad or our secret language( to be made up later).
or we just pm about it. SEND ME YOUR POV!!!
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Olympus Field Trips and the Labyrinth?   Olympus Field Trips and the Labyrinth? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 11:42 pm

May I bring to attention that the Spring Equinox, which happens to be on March 20th this year, would be a great time for an Olympus trip. Seeing as it happens to be one of the 4 days each year that the gods hold there council meeting. I think this would be a good idea, Let me know what ya'll think.
Back to top Go down
http://jyhswrites.blogspot.ca/
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: Olympus Field Trips and the Labyrinth?   Olympus Field Trips and the Labyrinth? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 6:49 am

That's actually what I was thinking, Hawk, but I was afraid people would be impatient waiting for so long on a particular date. I like the idea, but I guess we'll have to wait and see what the admins think.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Olympus Field Trips and the Labyrinth?   Olympus Field Trips and the Labyrinth? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 7:09 am

On...May something-th I think there was a scheduled trip. BACK BEFORE Y'ALL WERE HERE. *pokes Katie* Member? xD Anyways...it's a great idea. I'd love to schedule it.
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: Olympus Field Trips and the Labyrinth?   Olympus Field Trips and the Labyrinth? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 8:03 am

Awesome! I hope all of the other admins agree. (:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Olympus Field Trips and the Labyrinth?   Olympus Field Trips and the Labyrinth? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Olympus Field Trips and the Labyrinth?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2