Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

The Hemera Cabin! [Open, yall]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

The Hemera Cabin! [Open, yall] Empty
PostSubject: The Hemera Cabin! [Open, yall]   The Hemera Cabin! [Open, yall] I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 5:34 pm

I burst open the Cabin door. "Hello Cabin!" I shouted loudly. I through my stuff on my bed and shut the door. I skipped around in circles while looking at the ceiling. I giggled uncontrolably. I shut my eyes but I fell on the ground. The Cabin was like the Apollo Cabin, just a bit smaller. I spread out my arms and legs while on the ground in the middle of the Cabin. I opened my eyes and I felt like the whole camp was spinning. I smiled and giggled a little bit more. I didn't care if I looked stupid. I didn't know if anyone would come in and step on me on accident. I kicked my feet in the air.
Back to top Go down

The Hemera Cabin! [Open, yall]
Page 1 of 1