Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Surfing lessons [open]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Wolf

Wolf

Surfing lessons [open] Empty
PostSubject: Surfing lessons [open]   Surfing lessons [open] I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 5:21 pm

I decided to go down to the beach to surf for a while, it always calmed me down.
I just could concentrate so much better on the board, feeling the waves underneath and the wind blowing in my face. Nobody was there asking stupid stuff or talking about things I didn't want to hear.
I sat in the sand, waxing and preparing my board.
Back to top Go down
Luccy

Luccy

PostSubject: Re: Surfing lessons [open]   Surfing lessons [open] I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 5:35 pm

I skipped down to the beach and plopped down on the soft sand. I dumped my backpack next to me and layed in the sand.There weren't many people at the beach, and that was fine with me. My eyes literally drooped from being so tired. How much sleep had I gotten last night? Probably about thirty minutes. I sighed and let my eyes close.
Back to top Go down
Wolf

Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Surfing lessons [open]   Surfing lessons [open] I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 5:38 pm

This little girl just came up and laid next to me, she didn't even notice me I think. She looked tired when she came and now she was just laying there with her eyes closed. I didn't want to bother or annoy her so I just kept working on my surfboard.
Back to top Go down
Luccy

Luccy

PostSubject: Re: Surfing lessons [open]   Surfing lessons [open] I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 5:56 pm

I opened my eyes and saw a boy. "Uhh. Hi?" It came out as more of a question, rather than a statement. As far as I knew, I had never seen him before. My blue eyes were locked on him, trying to figure out who he was.
Back to top Go down
Wolf

Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Surfing lessons [open]   Surfing lessons [open] I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 6:08 pm

Did she talk to me? She must have, there was nobody there except for us. "Umm hi there young lady." I replied and kept working on my surfboard, I have never seen her before and didn't know who she was.
Back to top Go down
Luccy

Luccy

PostSubject: Re: Surfing lessons [open]   Surfing lessons [open] I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 6:12 pm

"Young lady?" I asked with a giggle. "Mmmkayy then. I'm Blake. And you are ?" I stuck out my thin hand for him to shake.
Back to top Go down
Wolf

Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Surfing lessons [open]   Surfing lessons [open] I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 6:20 pm

I shook her little hand and gave her a nervous smile "I am Mike, son of Nike, very nice to meet you. Who is your god-parent?" I asked her.
Back to top Go down
Luccy

Luccy

PostSubject: Re: Surfing lessons [open]   Surfing lessons [open] I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 6:29 pm

"Nike. That's cool. I'm a daughter of Terpsichore, Muse of Dance." I say with a smile. I always wonder if people look at me and automatically think I'm a dancer. I glance down at my hoodie, UGG boots, and sweats.
Back to top Go down
Wolf

Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Surfing lessons [open]   Surfing lessons [open] I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 8:03 pm

"Wow Muse of dance? So um do you like dancing?" I felt retarded, she probably hears that question about 8347 times a day, so I quickly looked away and started paying more attention to my surfboard again.
Back to top Go down
Luccy

Luccy

PostSubject: Re: Surfing lessons [open]   Surfing lessons [open] I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 9:33 pm

"Love it. Always have, always will. You like Nike's?" A grin played across my thin, pink lips. As tired as I was, I was getting hyper. You gotta just love being ten.
Back to top Go down
Wolf

Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Surfing lessons [open]   Surfing lessons [open] I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 10:48 pm

"Oh umm I guess? I don't really care about the Nike brand." I smiled nervous at her "Do you maybe want to learn how to surf?" I offered since I was about to surf anyway.
Back to top Go down
Luccy

Luccy

PostSubject: Re: Surfing lessons [open]   Surfing lessons [open] I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 4:32 pm

"Uh, sure I guess. I've never surfed, so no laughing." I smile at him. He seemed, nervous or something. I wasn't really sure.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Surfing lessons [open]   Surfing lessons [open] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Surfing lessons [open]
Page 1 of 1