Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Surfing [O P E N]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
dean
Experienced Poster

Surfing [O P E N] Empty
PostSubject: Surfing [O P E N]   Surfing [O P E N] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 6:54 pm

I quietly walked into the see with my board and got on paddling to the wave. I turned around and as soon as I got lifted up I stood up on the board. I made a sharp turn to right. The wave started to close there and I went through it. My fingers gliding through the water. I cut through the water. When I got out I went up and jumped off my board and made a flip in the air and landed on my board again twisting and going back. The wave got too small and I stopped by going behind it and letting it pass. I had some water on my sunglasses but not much.

Last edited by Prince Dean the British on Wed Aug 25, 2010 6:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

Surfing [O P E N] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surfing [O P E N]   Surfing [O P E N] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 6:58 pm

I ran onto the beach after just... running. It was what Nike people do. I stopped, not really out of breath.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

Surfing [O P E N] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surfing [O P E N]   Surfing [O P E N] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 7:02 pm

I walked onto the beach and zipped down my wetsuit to just over my butt and pulled out my arms and folded the suit down to my waist revealing my muscular chest.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

Surfing [O P E N] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surfing [O P E N]   Surfing [O P E N] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 7:07 pm

"Hi, Dean." I said.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

Surfing [O P E N] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surfing [O P E N]   Surfing [O P E N] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 7:08 pm

I sat down really close to the shore of the water. My brown and gold hair blew around in the wind. I swished my hand along the water.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

Surfing [O P E N] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surfing [O P E N]   Surfing [O P E N] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 7:10 pm

I ran over to Dean. I took of my skirt and shirt, revealing my swim suit. It was a two-piece with moons and clouds on it.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

Surfing [O P E N] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surfing [O P E N]   Surfing [O P E N] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 7:10 pm

I smiled and kissed Demi's lips, "Hey babe," I smiled and kissed her fore head carrying my board under my arm.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

Surfing [O P E N] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surfing [O P E N]   Surfing [O P E N] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 7:11 pm

"You surf? My mom taught me how to." I said. I kissed him back.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

Surfing [O P E N] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surfing [O P E N]   Surfing [O P E N] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 7:14 pm

Bored, I sighed, putting my hand over my forehead.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

Surfing [O P E N] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surfing [O P E N]   Surfing [O P E N] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 7:15 pm

I nodded and kissed her again pressing her against my wet body.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

Surfing [O P E N] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surfing [O P E N]   Surfing [O P E N] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 7:16 pm

I closed my eyes, thinking about a dream, then kissed him, and ran to the water.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

Surfing [O P E N] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surfing [O P E N]   Surfing [O P E N] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 7:17 pm

I pulled my knees up to my chest and wrapped my arms around them.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

Surfing [O P E N] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surfing [O P E N]   Surfing [O P E N] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 7:18 pm

I smiled and followed her. I quickly put my arms through the short sleeves of my wetsuit and zipped myself up. I walked into the water.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

Surfing [O P E N] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surfing [O P E N]   Surfing [O P E N] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 7:21 pm

"Hi." I said to the girl. I put my short's on, and got on my board. I started to swim on it.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

Surfing [O P E N] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surfing [O P E N]   Surfing [O P E N] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 7:21 pm

I saw people run into the water. I scooted back while sitting. I was acting insecure for no reason.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

Surfing [O P E N] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surfing [O P E N]   Surfing [O P E N] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 7:22 pm

I smiled and waved at the girl quickly before running into the water and paddling to the wave.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

Surfing [O P E N] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surfing [O P E N]   Surfing [O P E N] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 7:27 pm

I smiled at him and dug my toes into the wet ground.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

Surfing [O P E N] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surfing [O P E N]   Surfing [O P E N] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 7:30 pm

I did another series of tricks on my board and with it. When the wave was gone I was done and walked onto the beach again. I stripped down to my swimshorts which I still had on under my wetsuit. I kept my sunglasses on the whole time concealing my blue eyes.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

Surfing [O P E N] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surfing [O P E N]   Surfing [O P E N] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 7:32 pm

I tapped my fingers along the sand below me. I didn't really know what to do now.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

Surfing [O P E N] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surfing [O P E N]   Surfing [O P E N] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 7:34 pm

I smiled and the girl again and sat down on my huge white towel on the sand and just watched my girlfriend, Demi.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

Surfing [O P E N] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surfing [O P E N]   Surfing [O P E N] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 7:34 pm

I got on my board and dip a double flip.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

Surfing [O P E N] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surfing [O P E N]   Surfing [O P E N] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 7:36 pm

I stood up, bored, and shook off the sand that stuck to me.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

Surfing [O P E N] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surfing [O P E N]   Surfing [O P E N] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 7:36 pm

I just smiled catching some sun. I barely had a tan and I needed to look good for the dance otherwise Demi wouldn't go with me.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

Surfing [O P E N] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surfing [O P E N]   Surfing [O P E N] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 7:38 pm

I fell in and came up. I laughed and went to Dean, taking my shorts off. "You want a tan?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

Surfing [O P E N] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surfing [O P E N]   Surfing [O P E N] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 7:39 pm

I smiled and kissed her, "I have no choice, I have to look good if I want to show up at the dance with you on my arm," I teased.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Surfing [O P E N] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surfing [O P E N]   Surfing [O P E N] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Surfing [O P E N]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next