Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Surfing with death (Madge)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
thefirstson

Surfing with death (Madge) Empty
PostSubject: Surfing with death (Madge)   Surfing with death (Madge) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 3:37 pm

Tyler ran to the water and then began to sing in a slow dull thump...
"Mai,mai na ki...."
Suddenly the water was making uncontrolable waves.
"Ready,Naren?"
Back to top Go down
Beanie
If you can't have Scott McCall, why bother?
Beanie

PostSubject: Re: Surfing with death (Madge)   Surfing with death (Madge) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 4:15 pm

"Yup." Naren plunged in. The water was blissfully cool, and it was extremely hard to swim in. Naren got several looks from the people around her. They knew who she was and what she liked to do for fun. "It's not me. I swear." She shouted to a group of Aphrodite girls, screaming, and running farther up the beach. One of the girls gave her a of-course-it-was look. Naren shook her head and hopped on her surfboard.
Back to top Go down
thefirstson

PostSubject: Re: Surfing with death (Madge)   Surfing with death (Madge) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 4:36 pm

"So you know those girls?"he said.
She had gotten on a surf board.
He had something better in mind.
"Watch!"
He swam at a wave and sang quietly to them making him go around like a pinball.
"WOOP! YOU HAVE TO TRY THIS!"
Back to top Go down
Beanie
Beanie

PostSubject: Re: Surfing with death (Madge)   Surfing with death (Madge) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 4:52 pm

"Not really." Naren said. She paddled over to Tyler. The waves splashed them around, turning them in 360's. Naren grinned. "Now this is fun."
Back to top Go down
thefirstson

PostSubject: Re: Surfing with death (Madge)   Surfing with death (Madge) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 4:57 pm

He smiled.
"Well,this is fun"
Suddenly he had a flashback...
Smoke in the room,not able to get out...
Then he realised he was drowning.
~Sorry for the near constant flashbacks but well his family was killed in front of him so he's scared..."
Back to top Go down
Beanie
Beanie

PostSubject: Re: Surfing with death (Madge)   Surfing with death (Madge) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 5:25 pm

~Nah, it's fine.~

Naren didn't need to be a expert lifeguard to realize that Tyler wasn't ok. Naren wished she could say that her quick thinking saved the day, but it didn't. Naren grabbed Tyler's wrist and pulled him onto her surfboard, with the help of a Poseidon child. "Thank the gods." she breathed.
Back to top Go down
thefirstson

PostSubject: Re: Surfing with death (Madge)   Surfing with death (Madge) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 5:51 pm

Suddenly,he was back,being dragged ashore by Naren and some Posideon kid...
"What.....hmm"
Then he realised what had happened
"I'm so sorry Naren!"
The Posideon kid walked off...
"I really need to explain what happened..Do you want to hear about my life in Eire?"
Back to top Go down
Beanie
Beanie

PostSubject: Re: Surfing with death (Madge)   Surfing with death (Madge) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 8:54 pm

Naren nodded, eager for more knowledge. "Sure. If it doesn't make you feel too bad." She said quietly. Naren perched herself on the edge of some dunes. She had a feeling they were going to be there a long time.
Back to top Go down
thefirstson

PostSubject: Re: Surfing with death (Madge)   Surfing with death (Madge) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 4:19 am

He sat down
"Where to start..."
He then let out a sigh.
"My Mam and Dad were famous here,before they were the main quest goers,They are a very good team,Love and Death,But when I was born they had already started a second 'Camp'
But it was really a town for Halfbloods...My Dad is a Son of Epos,He has amazing powers with love and My mother is a Daughter of Thanatos,She is very quiet but helps those close to their time,"
"The town was great as it let Demigods from Europe stay in Europe,and the gods were going to give us defences in a few weeks,that was when it happened,I woke in a room flled with smoke and my Dad ran in.
"'Son!Tyler!Get you sister and run!',He then handed me his horn,gifted to him by his father after having me and my sister,'Save Niamh!'he shouted and I ran to her room,my Mother was with her,'Only use it if you need it...'She said as she handed my eight year old sister a knife of Thanatos.......We went out the window and saw what was attacking us,Demigods...demigods that had betrayed my father,they came to kill us,so we ran and ran..Then a boy jumped in front of us with a knife,I attacked him but while I did they grabbed my sister and she was gone....I ran and hid in a cargo-plane,I was supposed to come here soon anyway.."
Tyler was crying....
"...niamh..."

Back to top Go down
Beanie
Beanie

PostSubject: Re: Surfing with death (Madge)   Surfing with death (Madge) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 10:22 am

"I'm so sorry." Naren put her arm around Tyler's shoulder. "My mom didn't want me. Or Hermes. She left me here. I don't even know if she's alive." Naren felt that her sorrows didn't nearly match up to Tyler's. Imagine, your family destroyed before your eyes.
Back to top Go down
thefirstson

PostSubject: Re: Surfing with death (Madge)   Surfing with death (Madge) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 11:36 am

He looked at her..
"Don't worry,You mean alot to me"he said putting his arm around her shoulders...
"We can get through this together..."
Back to top Go down
Beanie
Beanie

PostSubject: Re: Surfing with death (Madge)   Surfing with death (Madge) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 9:27 am

Naren smiled. No one had ever told her she meant a lot to them. "Do you wan't to learn how to sword-fight?" She asked, hoping he did. A part of Naren told her that she liked Tyler, but she pushed it to the back of her mind. She just wanted to have fun with a friend. Thats all.
Back to top Go down
thefirstson

PostSubject: Re: Surfing with death (Madge)   Surfing with death (Madge) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 10:41 am

Yeah......but I'd rather teach you how to use a bow...
He said taking out his celestic bronze and stygian iron bow...
Back to top Go down
Beanie
Beanie

PostSubject: Re: Surfing with death (Madge)   Surfing with death (Madge) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 10:45 am

"Sure." Naren grinned. "Race ya!" She said, scrambling up from the sand. Naren rean along the beach, kicking saind in a trail behind her as she went.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Surfing with death (Madge)   Surfing with death (Madge) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Surfing with death (Madge)
Page 1 of 1