Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Surfing with Amnesiacs (Open)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ouroboros

Ouroboros

Surfing with Amnesiacs (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Surfing with Amnesiacs (Open)   Surfing with Amnesiacs (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 10:47 pm

Kainoa Salias had always loved surfing. He loved the feel of water moving under his board, the rush that came with riding a wave, the way his fringe flew back with the wind and salty flecks of ocean water whenever he found himself in the barrel of a nalu. The ocean was a constant in his life, really; though the Hawaiian teen couldn't remember much of his past because of a head injury he'd gotten on a quest - a quest which he had just been sent back from because of said injury - one of the first memories he had regained was of how to surf.

Kain held his surfboard under his right arm, running his left hand over the bandages on his forehead and through jet black hair. His olive irises scanned the horizon, watching for the perfect wave. Sand clung to his wet ankles and feet, the prickly grains turning previously mocha-coloured skin an ashen grey-tan. The Hawaiian's toes kneaded the shifting ground below. 'I will catch a good wave,' he promised himself, 'or may the Gods help whoever interferes...'

There. The green-eyed son of Alastor all but streaked into the surf, kicking up sand in his wake and letting the tide help to get him out far enough to catch the face and drop into the much more favoured location - the barrel, the centre of the wave.

And he would have made it, too, had it not been for the extremely loud voices (voice?) that stretched all the way over the distance that he had traveled - which neared on twenty metres, dang it - and met his ears, causing him to lose focus and forcing him to duckdive under his wave. (Well, actually, it wasn't his, he knew, but he liked to think that Poseidon sent it specifically for him. Or something. Shut up.)

As he resurfaced, the green-eyed Hawaiian fumed. Who does that!? As he thought earlier, 'Gods help them... they'll need it when facing the wrath of a son of vengance.'
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2852411/0m3gas_Z3r0
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Surfing with Amnesiacs (Open)   Surfing with Amnesiacs (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 6:49 pm

Surfing with Amnesiacs (Open) B92e313c
Danny•Skylar•Levine
Athena

danny loved the beach, despite who her mother was. It always made her wonder if she had connections with the ocean in the past, but she would never figure it out. She didn't know anything, and it was all because she arrived at camp, thoughtless, with no memory whatsoever, besides her name. And it, her memory, was never going to come back, in her own opinion. And the stupid centaur wasn't helping.

Sometimes, Danny get's so frustrated with the fact that all of her life is hidden from her, hidden so deep no type of meditation or theapy is helping, or maybe never will. She didn't know who her father was, shedidn't know where she was from, although, her subtle english accent gave her a bit of a clue. But it wasn't enough. Her anger issues never helped her frustration and taking a walk on the beach hasn't been working well either.

That's why, when she thought she was alone, she took out her knife and threw it at the nearest tree where the knife stuck in it spot on and deep, probably almost impossible to get out. "It's all your fault, isn't it?!" Danny yelled to the sky, pathetically and selfishly blaming her mother for all of this.
Back to top Go down
http://welcometosanfran.tumblr.com/
Ouroboros

Ouroboros

PostSubject: Re: Surfing with Amnesiacs (Open)   Surfing with Amnesiacs (Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 3:52 pm

Kain, having gotten closer to the shore, was finally able to distinguish the perpetrator. So it was a girl, he mused, taking in her clearly feminine stance without much interest. No matter.

"Hey," Kain shouted over to her - both because he was angray and because she probably wouldn't have been able to hear him at such a long distance. "What's wrong with you!? How do you get off shouting like that and ruining my shot at a perfect wave!? That would have been the best one I've ridden all week!" His expression had rapidly morphed into an angry scowl, olive eyes flaming with impatient annoyance.

Apparently, his time at the beach was going to be anything but relaxing. Sorry, Apollo campers; Kain wasn't going to be taking it easy right now.

Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Surfing with Amnesiacs (Open)   Surfing with Amnesiacs (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 6:06 pm

danny whipped around, horrified to see she hadn't been alone after all and a boy was now storming his way over to her, drench with water and looking rather angry while yelling. Her eyes flared with just as much anger as she turned fully towards to boy, her hands in fists and lips pursed with fury.

"What is wrong with me?" Danny retorted. "Look who's talking! You're blaming me for your wipe out. That's not very senseable now is it? Looks like you just need more practice because obviously your no good if a somple girl on the beach makes you lose your concetration! I mean seriously, who does that?"

This probably some sort of punishment sent by her mother for yelling to the heavens at her. Now Danmy was forced to have to scream at this pathetic boy. What a waste of energy.
Back to top Go down
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

PostSubject: Re: Surfing with Amnesiacs (Open)   Surfing with Amnesiacs (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 8:06 pm

Surfing with Amnesiacs (Open) Tumblr_lzuw515GHs1r89wxuo1_500_large
http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=47120354

I walked next to the calm cool water. I thought about everything in my life. I didn't have a boyfriend, my parents barely care about me, and I haven't even met 5 of my siblings. That's when I heard a knife go into a tree. I was happy she did that it made my thoughts go away. I pressed a button on my anklet and my two icy long knives were suddenly in my hand. I threw the 2 knives in the same tree as the girl. I felt better. I went to go get my knives when 2 people started fighting. I walked up to them and said, "Why are you guys fighting?"

Last edited by pinkgirl77 on Tue May 01, 2012 9:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://btvsrole-play.forumshome.com/
Ouroboros

Ouroboros

PostSubject: Re: Surfing with Amnesiacs (Open)   Surfing with Amnesiacs (Open) I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 7:25 am

Kain scoffed. He'd been surfing for years, he knew; training under the best back in Hawaii. Of course, that was all he remembered of his personal life, but still.

"I'm blaming you," he said slowly, as if speaking to a two year old, "because if you hadn't been screaming bloody murder over here, I might have remembered something." Yes, it had been early on that he realised he could regain a few memories by surfing. And now this girl had to ruin it by drawing his attention.

Suddenly, another girl approached the fighting pair. Great, he thought. Absolutely wonderful.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Surfing with Amnesiacs (Open)   Surfing with Amnesiacs (Open) I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 8:52 am

danny scowled at the boy. He was still blaming her. He was blaming her for his mistake. That's pathetic and selfish and a whole bunch of other words Danny knew described her as well, she just didn't admit it. And now he's complaining about memory. That's one place Danny did not want to go.

"At least you can remeber," She said right back at the boy. "You best speak before you act because you don't know whar someone else might go through. Ever think about that? I have every right to scream bloody murder because I have a serious reason! And it's not becauze I fell off a ridiculous surf board!"
Back to top Go down
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

PostSubject: Re: Surfing with Amnesiacs (Open)   Surfing with Amnesiacs (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 4:15 pm

What just happened? I was guessing that the girl distracted the boy from surfing and missed his wave. I didn't really care, but I just wanted them to be friends not enemies. I had no idea what to say.
Back to top Go down
http://btvsrole-play.forumshome.com/
Ouroboros

Ouroboros

PostSubject: Re: Surfing with Amnesiacs (Open)   Surfing with Amnesiacs (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 5:56 pm

Well. That was news. This chick was having memory issues as well? This, of course, made Kain feel a bit guilty about shouting at her. Just a bit, though - while he was known for being softer on girls than boys, he was still pretty angry with her.

"You know how... frustrating it is to lose your memory, if I'm guessing correctly," he said, taming back his temper for a second, "so if you had the chance to get some of it back; if you could taste it, feel it falling back into place, wouldn't you be angry too if someone else interrupted? I sure as Hades am. It's just... disappointing to know that it's slipped away once again, and... and... Gods, I'm not good at this." Kain's gaze had somehow moved to a place over his shoulder, leaving him staring out at the ocean. The Hawaiian teen could have sworn that he saw a fish break the surface - just a flash of silvery scales - but it might have been his imagination.

But he knew one thing. He sure as Hades wasn't about to apologise. He would never apologise insincerely, and quite frankly, he wasn't all that sorry about venting on her. ...Or maybe he was, and he just didn't want to admit it. Maybe.

((Yep, that's what happened. You're fine! Just post whatever you feel will move the RP in the direction that you want. The point is to have fun, right? ^^ ))
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Surfing with Amnesiacs (Open)   Surfing with Amnesiacs (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 9:27 pm

a bit taken back by what the boy just said, Danny blinked and stopped her rage for a subtle moment. She put the pieces together and realized, he had memory loss as well. It was odd, but no coincidence, there were never coincidences. Everything happened for a reason. Or so she believed.

"I've never gotten that close," she admitted, her aggrivation still hinted in her voice. "I have nothing, there is," Danny made a hand gesture around her temples, frustrated. "Nothing." And that was pretty much it. She believed that there was in fact no way to get any of her memory back, ever. She was positive.

Something caught Danny's eye. She always saw everything, was always so aware. She saw a scaly figure poke above surface of the water for a moment. She was curious and eager to check it out, but she had other matters to tend to at that precise moment. She looked back to the boy, vaguely aware of the girl with them, her eyes doing a swift roll back to meet his.
Back to top Go down
Ouroboros

Ouroboros

PostSubject: Re: Surfing with Amnesiacs (Open)   Surfing with Amnesiacs (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 10:41 pm

Kain frowned. "Nothing?" At least he remembered how to surf. That was something. But she had nothing... "At least you remember how to talk," he said, letting the tiniest smirk befall his lips. "It'd suck if you couldn't at least recall that." Bringing his hand up, he rubbed the stitches on the back of his head that were covered by his hair.

Yet, though he was talking with the - still unnamed - girl, he couldn't seem to draw his olive eyes back to her from the fish-like thing. Stupid ADD, hampering me at the worst times...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Surfing with Amnesiacs (Open)   Surfing with Amnesiacs (Open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Surfing with Amnesiacs (Open)
Page 1 of 1