Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Lessons (Open RP)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Alex the English

Alex the English

Lessons (Open RP) Empty
PostSubject: Lessons (Open RP)   Lessons (Open RP) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 12:08 pm

So today I've been given the job to teach a lesson on the Climbing Wall. I'm in my natural form, as in nothing fake or anything, standing in front of some Half Bloods.
"Right so, I'm taking your class today." I look around at them. "Anyone want to volounteer to go first?"
Back to top Go down
*~MoonHalo~*

*~MoonHalo~*

Lessons (Open RP) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lessons (Open RP)   Lessons (Open RP) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 12:19 pm

I walk up and raise my hand. "I'll go." I could scale this in less than a minute. Record for me. I place myself at the bottom of the wall and get hand holds. I wait for the signal to go...more like climb.
Back to top Go down
http://nightsstand.canadian-forum.com/
Alex the English

Alex the English

Lessons (Open RP) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lessons (Open RP)   Lessons (Open RP) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 12:22 pm

"Cool, and what's your name Bro?" I ask him as he prepares himself. I pick up my whistle to start the climb while I wait for a response.
Back to top Go down
*~MoonHalo~*

*~MoonHalo~*

Lessons (Open RP) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lessons (Open RP)   Lessons (Open RP) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 12:30 pm

"James Linko son of Iris." I wait for the sharp cry of the whistle. I ready my mussels to climb the wall. I look for a foot hold and get ready to put my foot in it.
Back to top Go down
Alex the English

Alex the English

Lessons (Open RP) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lessons (Open RP)   Lessons (Open RP) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 12:34 pm

HOOOOOT! I blew my whistle and the boy was off. I looked back to the others and asked jokingly, "Anyone wanna place a bet on how far he'll get?"
Back to top Go down
*~MoonHalo~*

*~MoonHalo~*

Lessons (Open RP) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lessons (Open RP)   Lessons (Open RP) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 12:40 pm

I was already 1/4 the way up. The lava was behind me and I just kept to the rocks. The heat was harsh but I didn't care. I was 1/2 way up in a few more seconds.
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

Lessons (Open RP) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lessons (Open RP)   Lessons (Open RP) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 12:59 pm

"I think it'll be 3/4." I say with a smile. "Before you ask I'm May Wood daughter of Aphrodite." I say. I look at the wall. Was I going to be able to climb this thing?
Back to top Go down
Alex the English

Alex the English

Lessons (Open RP) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lessons (Open RP)   Lessons (Open RP) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 1:02 pm

"That's nice." I'm checking her. Then I add cheesily. "And a good bet too." I wink at her. Then turn back to the wall.
"How ye doing up there?!"
Back to top Go down
*~MoonHalo~*

*~MoonHalo~*

Lessons (Open RP) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lessons (Open RP)   Lessons (Open RP) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 1:05 pm

"Still strong and if you didn't know I finished this thing in less than a minute before!! " I was now 3/4 the way up and still going. "I just proved you wrong May!!!" I laugh to myself the go back to climbing.
Back to top Go down
Alex the English

Alex the English

Lessons (Open RP) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lessons (Open RP)   Lessons (Open RP) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 1:09 pm

"A minute!" I shout up to him, that's nothing compared to my time. "Pfft! Bet you couldn't do it in 29.529 seconds!" I look back at May, "I'm fast on the wall, but I can go slow if you want me to." I wink at her again, and smile.

Last edited by Alex the Yellow on Sat Apr 23, 2011 1:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

Lessons (Open RP) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lessons (Open RP)   Lessons (Open RP) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 1:13 pm

"Good for you!" I shout back to him. "I have never finished this let alone tried it." I say to the satyr. I hoped he slowed down so I wouldn't have to try. "And just for the record I have a boyfriend. He's cute and smart and I have no plans on leaving him." I liked talking about Chase. He could probably do the wall.
Back to top Go down
*~MoonHalo~*

*~MoonHalo~*

Lessons (Open RP) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lessons (Open RP)   Lessons (Open RP) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 1:17 pm

I finished the wall and sat on top looking at my stop watch. "43 seconds flat!!!" I yell down to them. "Oh and your part goat so thats why you can do it so fast!!"
Back to top Go down
Alex the English

Alex the English

Lessons (Open RP) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lessons (Open RP)   Lessons (Open RP) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 1:20 pm

"No relationship last forever, Kid. So when you're done with him, I'll be waiting." I turn away from here and shout up to James on the wall. "You're just making up excuses, now get down here so someone else can have a go!"
I turn back to the crowd. "Who's next?"
Back to top Go down
*~MoonHalo~*

*~MoonHalo~*

Lessons (Open RP) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lessons (Open RP)   Lessons (Open RP) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 1:23 pm

I walk back down. "You are part goat though. I think May should go." I say not even taking a breath. I turn to May and smile. "Who knows you might get a better score than me."
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

Lessons (Open RP) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lessons (Open RP)   Lessons (Open RP) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 1:25 pm

I roll my eyes. Why would I date a satyr? "I-I can try next. I would like help please." As James climbs down I start getting ready. I had never climbed anything before.
Back to top Go down
*~MoonHalo~*

*~MoonHalo~*

Lessons (Open RP) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lessons (Open RP)   Lessons (Open RP) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 1:28 pm

"I could help you. If you get a better score then I wont take any credit." I smile and look at the satyr. "And if she has a boyfriend let her be."
Back to top Go down
Alex the English

Alex the English

Lessons (Open RP) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lessons (Open RP)   Lessons (Open RP) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 1:32 pm

"Nah, it' okay. I got this, James. I am the teacher."
I stand next to her, and look up, "Ooooh, that's a long fall. Better not slip." Then, before she can answer, HOOT! We're off.
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

Lessons (Open RP) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lessons (Open RP)   Lessons (Open RP) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 1:36 pm

Gulping I start to climb very slow. One foot hole, another foot hole, A hand hole, another hand hole. Then a big bounder came tword me. I was about 6 feet off the ground. "Ahhhhh!" I cry. It was just about to hit me...
Back to top Go down
*~MoonHalo~*

*~MoonHalo~*

Lessons (Open RP) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lessons (Open RP)   Lessons (Open RP) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 1:38 pm

I race up and jump onto the wall getting a hand hold right away. "Theres a hand hold 2 feet up. try for that ." I instruct. I knew this wall and how to find hand holds.
Back to top Go down
Alex the English

Alex the English

Lessons (Open RP) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lessons (Open RP)   Lessons (Open RP) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 1:59 pm

"Okay, you want to stay calm May, don't get really freaked or you'll lose your grip, literally." I start to climb after her and in a few seconds I'm there. "Look, here." I gesture to some handholds to the side, away from the boulder.
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

Lessons (Open RP) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lessons (Open RP)   Lessons (Open RP) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 9:48 am

I quickly grab the hand hold they told me to get just as the boulder passed. "Hey I know a Aura that's really pretty and looking for love as well. She lives in treetop village." Talking about love and stuff took my mind off climbing so I starting climbing faster. Noticing what was going on I stop and almost fall.
Back to top Go down
Alex the English

Alex the English

Lessons (Open RP) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lessons (Open RP)   Lessons (Open RP) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 1:26 pm

"Cool, is she pretty?" I show her another hand hold, gesturing down to her from above. "'Cause I wouldn't wanna get involved with some serious ugly girl." I smile at her but she doesn't smile back. "I'm joking!"
Back to top Go down
*~MoonHalo~*

*~MoonHalo~*

Lessons (Open RP) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lessons (Open RP)   Lessons (Open RP) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 3:25 pm

I climb right next to May. "Sometimes it isn't good to joke with a girl. Unless they are your best friend." I say in a almost sad voice.
Back to top Go down
Alex the English

Alex the English

Lessons (Open RP) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lessons (Open RP)   Lessons (Open RP) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 4:18 pm

"Wow dude, you don't need to get so defensive of her. It's just a light joke." I've stopped climbing now, just hanging on the side of a cliff, y'know, like you do. "Why is everyone round here so deep and stuff. Lighten up, dude."
Back to top Go down
*~MoonHalo~*

*~MoonHalo~*

Lessons (Open RP) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lessons (Open RP)   Lessons (Open RP) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 4:24 pm

"If you had you only best friend that was also you girlfriend die you would be defensive for every girl." I simply say. I hated people that joke with girls like that. The sad part was that I haven't had another girlfriend since then.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lessons (Open RP) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lessons (Open RP)   Lessons (Open RP) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lessons (Open RP)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next