Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Lessons (Open RP)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Alex the English

Alex the English

Lessons (Open RP) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lessons (Open RP)   Lessons (Open RP) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 4:25 pm

"Dude, if you really wanna protect girls, then don't. They're not idiots. They can look after themselves. They don't need guys constantly looking out for 'em. If she doesn't like it, she can by all means, tell me herself." I shout up to May that she's doing well, then climb back down.

Last edited by Alex the Yellow on Sun Apr 24, 2011 4:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
*~MoonHalo~*

*~MoonHalo~*

PostSubject: Re: Lessons (Open RP)   Lessons (Open RP) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 4:29 pm

(His first friend also his girlfriend died so the he puts it in himself to protect girls)
Back to top Go down
http://nightsstand.canadian-forum.com/
Alex the English

Alex the English

PostSubject: Re: Lessons (Open RP)   Lessons (Open RP) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 4:30 pm

(Ok, you might want to fix the first line. It doesn't make sense.)
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: Lessons (Open RP)   Lessons (Open RP) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 3:44 pm

I look down at the two and then up at the lava coming tword us. "I'd move if I were you two." I say climbing sideways only slipping once. "I'm getting better!"
Back to top Go down
*~MoonHalo~*

*~MoonHalo~*

PostSubject: Re: Lessons (Open RP)   Lessons (Open RP) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 3:46 pm

"Thats great." I take a few more arm lengths to get back up to her. "Around here is here it will get damp." I say noticing the wet walls.
Back to top Go down
Alex the English

Alex the English

PostSubject: Re: Lessons (Open RP)   Lessons (Open RP) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 6:37 am

Upom reaching the bottom, I shout up to her that she's doing great. Then slump into a chair and wait. The rest of the class are transfixed on the pair on the wall.
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: Lessons (Open RP)   Lessons (Open RP) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 7:59 pm

We got to the wet part and it was slippery. I take a deep breath as a boulder starts rolling tword us. "Can I stop now?" I say trying to grab an hand hold beside me but... I slip and start falling.
Back to top Go down
*~MoonHalo~*

*~MoonHalo~*

PostSubject: Re: Lessons (Open RP)   Lessons (Open RP) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 8:07 pm

I drop and because i has heavier i could catch her. The heat got so hot but I didn't push back to the rocks. I get her hand then I throw her carefully to the rocks where she would land on a ledge which pushed me to the other side. I slam into the rocks as I was twisting around. I get hold of one hand hold but my other hand was free and my feet were dangling. I force my hand up and get another hand hold.
Back to top Go down
Alex the English

Alex the English

PostSubject: Re: Lessons (Open RP)   Lessons (Open RP) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 6:09 am

I look up to the pair, "You can stop whenever you like!" I look back to the rest of the group, some look genuinely worried for her safety now. "Don't keep going if you're not comfortable with it!" I shout up to her.
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: Lessons (Open RP)   Lessons (Open RP) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 4:27 pm

I look at James and try to help him up. When he was no longer dangling I say, "You OK. Sorry for the whole slipping thing. You wanna keep going?" I ask. I knew better then to look down.
Back to top Go down
*~MoonHalo~*

*~MoonHalo~*

PostSubject: Re: Lessons (Open RP)   Lessons (Open RP) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 10:09 am

"Lets see if there is lava down there yes." He looks down and nods. "We better get going." He finds one more hand hold and another.
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: Lessons (Open RP)   Lessons (Open RP) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 1:31 pm

I look at my watch. It's almost time for Chase, Sam, and I to get going on the quest. We need to hurry. I don't want to be late." I say climbing up a little higher. We were almost there. But knowing it was high I started to get scared.
Back to top Go down
*~MoonHalo~*

*~MoonHalo~*

PostSubject: Re: Lessons (Open RP)   Lessons (Open RP) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 1:39 pm

"Here if you need to get going I could have you get on my back and I can climb the rest of the way." I say staying next to her making sure she doesn't fall. I could feel a pain in my side and I knew one of my ribs was broken but I kept going. "Just stay calm I'm right here I wont let you fall again."
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: Lessons (Open RP)   Lessons (Open RP) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 4:46 pm

"OK. I really should get going... I want to get down please." I say. I was a little a afraid of heights and this was getting a little to high for my liking.
Back to top Go down
*~MoonHalo~*

*~MoonHalo~*

PostSubject: Re: Lessons (Open RP)   Lessons (Open RP) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 6:00 pm

I climb next to her and stop. I wait for her to get on my back. The pain was increasing but I didn't let that stop me. I couldn't wait to get off here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lessons (Open RP)   Lessons (Open RP) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lessons (Open RP)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: