Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Wolf's character

Go down 
+4
Zan
Katie Firebird
Inaniloquist
Wolf
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Wolf

Wolf

Wolf's character Empty
PostSubject: Wolf's character   Wolf's character I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 10:36 am

First of all. I am German, so English is not my native language. So I hope you are not too hard on me if I make some mistakes.

Name: Vic Wolfson
Age/Birthday: 17 / June 20th
God Parent: Aphrodite
Mortal Parent: Harald Wolfson
Years in Camp: 3 years (All-year camper)

Brief History: Born and raised by his dad who is a tall, muscular, handsome butcher and his stepmom in a little village in the Black Forest in Germany. Aphrodite his Godparent was on Vacation through Europe when she had a little romance with Vic's dad. He was raised without knowing anything of his immortal heritage, but always had an easy life because everything just seemed to work out for him without trying. Recently a satyr discovered him and talked to him and his family and so they decided to let him go to the US to Camp Half Blood

Physical Appearance: Vic has short, dark hair and a smile that makes everybody around him feel good. He is about 6feet tall and athletic because he cares about his look. He is also pretty tanned during the summers and has a scar on his left hand.

Personality: He is very conceited and full of himself, he thinks that he knows and does everything better than everybody else. He tries to impress everybody and acts often without thinking first. If he becomes close friends with somebody he drops his act and shows his true feelings and emotions. He stands up for his friends but considers only a few campers as true friends. As son of Aphrodite he has natural good looks therefore most people immediately think he is nice. He is not much into fighting if he doesn't have to because he is not good at it. He loves to play Soccer to keep in shape, to impress people and to look good. Sometimes he has doubts about his skills and abilities, which he never shows though.

Pets: Has a German Shepherd named Naomi.

Talents: He is athletic and fast and makes everybody around him feel good if he wants.

Weapons: He is not much into fighting, but as respect to his mortal dad's job he has an double-bladed axe as weapon named “Der Verführer” which is German for the seducer, everybody who looks at the blade of the axe does not realize the danger it brings.

Other: due to his heritage Vic has a thick German accent, which he tried to get rid of over the years which never worked out. Other campers make occasionally fun of it, which bothers him because it is a flaw he cannot work on.

Last edited by Wolf on Mon Jan 10, 2011 7:14 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Inaniloquist
Admin
Admin

Wolf's character Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolf's character   Wolf's character I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 11:51 am

Hey Wolfson, welcome to Camp Halfblood!
You've really done a great job with your character, and your English is great so don't worry about it.
It's cool that you're from Germany. I used to travel there a lot when I was younger, so right now I'm feeling a bit nostalgic XD But uh yeah.

Anyway ummm, that's all I've really got to say. If you have any questions feel free to PM me anytime?
Back to top Go down
http://wonderlandacademy.forumotions.net/forum.htm
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

Wolf's character Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolf's character   Wolf's character I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 2:07 pm

Cool character! I'm Australian and my English grammar isn't perfect but everyones cool with it. Welcome to camp!
Back to top Go down
http://thehungergamesrp.forumotion.com
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

Wolf's character Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolf's character   Wolf's character I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 3:39 pm

Accepted. Dude, welcome to camp. BTW, I like your picture. <222
Back to top Go down
Wolf

Wolf

Wolf's character Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolf's character   Wolf's character I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 5:42 pm

Thank you guys, I think my character has potential and will develop. And also thanks Lady Roxanne for that compliment, I always try to look good just like my first character :)
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

Wolf's character Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolf's character   Wolf's character I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 7:45 pm

Lol I like you Wolfson :]
Back to top Go down
Wolf

Wolf

Wolf's character Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolf's character   Wolf's character I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 7:47 pm

Blue Bunny wrote:
Lol I like you Wolfson :]

that's what I want to hear gorgeous :D
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

Wolf's character Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolf's character   Wolf's character I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 9:40 pm

:]
Back to top Go down
Wolf

Wolf

Wolf's character Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolf's character   Wolf's character I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 7:15 pm

Yay my second character, hope he is good like that?

Name: Eric Smith
Age/Birthday: 16 May 2nd
God Parent: Ares
Mortal Parent: Mary Smith (dead)
Years in Camp: 3

Brief History:Eric lost his mother when he was two years old, they both were in a terrible car accident, which he survived. The only thing he has left from the accident is a scar over his right eye. Eric lived his whole life in an orphanage, not knowing who his parents were. He was a kid full of anger, he couldn't control his temper. Every time he had on of his outbursts he hurt one of the other kids or broke stuff. Nobody accepted him for what he was and nobody was able to deal with him. Everything changed when they brought him to camp and he found out about his heritage, being a demigod and such. He learned to use his anger, to become a fighter.

Physical Appearance: Eric is 5'10 tall and a heavy boy with broad shoulders, his head is shaved bold and his has a scar over his right eye. He never seems to smile. He has steel-blue eyes, which seem to glow when he is angry. He has big, rough hands, with a horny skin from all the fighting and training with weapons.

Personality: Eric still can't control his temper, he gets angry a lot and always wants to start fights with other kids. He cannot accept to be wrong and he doesn't trust people even if they are nice to him. He learned to act nice even though he doesn't mean it. He knows that the camp is his home now and that the Ares cabin is his family, therefor he is willing to fight every battle for his family and he would give his life for them. He thinks it would be an honor to die in battle. He thinks it is wrong to show emotions because it would make him look weak. Deep in his heart he is a good guy who had just a rough past.

Pets: none
Talents: He is big and strong and an excellent fighter, he also admires the Hephaestus' kids for their talent to craft weapons and he tries to learn it. He knows how to sword-fight, how to use shields and he is also very fast for his size. He doesn't have many other talents though, he is a born fighter and has no talent for any arts.

Weapons: He doesn't own a unique weapon yet, he is fighting with the swords and shields from camp.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

Wolf's character Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolf's character   Wolf's character I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 7:22 pm

If he was cuter, I'd dib him. XD
Back to top Go down
Wolf

Wolf

Wolf's character Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolf's character   Wolf's character I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 7:23 pm

well for that there is my first character :-P
Back to top Go down
Dan
Secret Chinchilla Ninja
Secret Chinchilla Ninja

Wolf's character Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolf's character   Wolf's character I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 7:32 pm

Haha great character! (: Accepted.
Back to top Go down
Wolf

Wolf

Wolf's character Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolf's character   Wolf's character I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 7:35 pm

Thank you Dan :)
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

Wolf's character Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolf's character   Wolf's character I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 7:47 pm

I dibbed another boy for Kait.
Back to top Go down
Wolf

Wolf

Wolf's character Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolf's character   Wolf's character I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 11:03 pm

Name: Mike Anderson
Age/Birthday: 18 / October 13th
God Parent: Nike
Mortal Parent: Chris Anderson
Years in Camp: 5

Brief History: In California born and raised , by his father who told him that his mother left them after he was born, Mike had a life free of worries. His father was a professional surfer so he taught that to Mike and Mike won many surfing-tournaments. Life just seemed perfect for him. Everything he wanted to achieve, he achieved, he had good grades without studying, people at school loved him and everything worked out for him without even trying, which was probably because of his mother.
Until one day the goddess Nemesis decided to balance things out. Mike's dad got cancer and died, his friends left him alone and didn't talk to him anymore and he barely passed classes at school. That's when Mike changed and became a shy and rather quiet guy. Before he went to camp he didn't have a clue about being a demigod, his dad never told him about it and then after his dad died more and more monster attacked him and he doesn't even know he managed to survive. Later a satyr brought him to camp where he began to accept his faith to be a demigod.

Physical Appearance: Mike is rather short for a guy of his age being around 5'8 and very skinny. He has longer blonde hair, which he puts back with a rubber-band and blue eyes and is like a surfer-kid very tanned. Mike usually just wears shorts, t-shirts and flip flops. Instead of shaving his facial hair he likes to grow stubble, but not too long though.

Personality: Mike is a dreamer who lives in his own world. Most of the time he has to ask people what they just said because he doesn't pay attention. He is very shy and quiet and of course like most demigods he has ADHD and can't concentrate or sit still for too long. What he loves is water, the beach and still surfing, that's when can be himself and then is more outgoing and talkative. He loves meeting new people even though he is shy, but cannot seem to remember names too well, but if somebody impresses him a lot he won't forget that person.
Even though he won't admit it, he is sad that he never had a real mom, still he is thankful for all the fortune she brought into his life and appreciates them even more now after all the bad things that happened to him.
Sometimes he is also disappointed that his god-parent is a minor god, so he doesn't have as many siblings as for example the Hermes kids and he doesn't have a own cabin but at the same time he is a little bit proud that his mom is something special, because having Mike on your team in a sports-event brings you victory most of the times.

Talents:

- surfing and most of the others sports, even though he doesn't enjoy them too much
- he is smart, not smart like the Athena-kids but he is witty and finds most of the times solutions for his problems

Flaws:
- Cannot concentrate, doesn't pay attention and is a dreamer
- is very shy
- And very indecisive if it comes to big decisions.
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

Wolf's character Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolf's character   Wolf's character I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 11:05 pm

Another great character, Wolf. At least that's my opinion. xD
Back to top Go down
Wolf

Wolf

Wolf's character Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolf's character   Wolf's character I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 11:35 pm

Aww thanks Eagle :) let's hope he gets accepted.
Back to top Go down
Dan
Secret Chinchilla Ninja
Secret Chinchilla Ninja

Wolf's character Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolf's character   Wolf's character I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 8:30 am

Agreed with GE, great well rounded character! (: Accepted.
Back to top Go down
Wolf

Wolf

Wolf's character Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolf's character   Wolf's character I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 9:44 am

Thanks Dan ;)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Wolf's character Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolf's character   Wolf's character I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wolf's character
Page 1 of 1