Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Don'tDareFake...'s character #2 & 3

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Don'tDareFake...'s character #2 & 3 Empty
PostSubject: Don'tDareFake...'s character #2 & 3   Don'tDareFake...'s character #2 & 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 2:12 pm

HALF BLOODS:
Name: Sarah Hudson
Age/birthday: 15 3/2/1995
Years in camp: 2
God parent: Aphrodite
Mortal parent: Finn Hudson (from Glee:)) Step-Mother: Rachel Berry (deceased)
Physical appearance: Long wavy chocolate brown hair. Bright baby blue eyes. Always has a hair accessory. 5'5" 95 lbs.
Personality: Although her mother is the ever so beautiful Aphrodite, Sarah is unusually shy and quiet. Her fatal flaw is excessive personal loyalty.
Pets: Dove named Lissa.
Weapons: A handy hairbrush that turns into a 3 1/2 foot celestial bronze sword.
Talents: Something that sets her apart from some of her siblings is that she is good at sword fighting. She knows sign language. Can read lips.
Other:She wants to become a psychologist when she grows to be an adult. She and her step-mother were in a car crash due to a Minotaur at the age of 11. Sarah came out alive, but her step-mother didn't.

FORGET IT!

Last edited by NotSoberYet... on Wed Aug 04, 2010 6:44 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Inaniloquist
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Don'tDareFake...'s character #2 & 3   Don'tDareFake...'s character #2 & 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 5:34 pm

Your character has been accepted!
Back to top Go down
http://wonderlandacademy.forumotions.net/forum.htm

PostSubject: puckleberryftw95 character #3   Don'tDareFake...'s character #2 & 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 1:17 am

HALF BLOODS:
Name: Landon Fabray

Age/birthday: 9/21/1991 (18-19)

Years in camp: First Year

God parent: Athena

Mortal parent: Mike Fabray

Physical appearance: Landon has dirty blonde hair, sort of like a beach blonde boy haircut. Medium length for a boy. Has timberwolf grey eyes. Has huge tattoo on his arm of an owl. (see link below) He either wears graphic skater shirts or muscle shirts. When he wears graphic skater shirts, he wears black jeans. But when he wears muscle shirts, he wears khaki cargo shorts. Or occasionally if it's hot out he'll wear a tanktop with regular jeans always has black low tops converse. He has a whole rack of skateboards which he brought to camp. He is 6'4" and is very toned.

Personality: Landon is mysterious and brooding. He has a really soft side but he has anger management problems. He is a REAL flirt but in a subtle type of way. He's a troublemaker and likes to break the rules. He likes to be by himself most of the time and read. (Yeah, he likes to read.) His favorite book is Catcher in the Rye by J.D. Salinger. Landon is athletic. He was captain of his basketball team in middle school but got kicked off because of his excessive need to fight. He's like that though. He has an excessive need to find problems that aren't there. Landon is overly hard on himself because he doesn't want to end up like his deadbeat dad. If he makes a mistake, he'll do anything to make it better. He tends to overthink ALOT.

Pets: None.

Weapons: He has a 4 foot celestial bronze bayonet which he got from a mysterious man he met off the streets. He's named it Charlie after his son.

Talents: He is excellent at skateboarding and strategizing. He is great and running and making plans. He can manipulate people at times, even if it's not for the best of reasons. Gifted in combat.

Other: He's lived in San Francisco his whole life until this year when he arrived at Camp Half-Blood. He's taken anger management counseling since he was nine. It stopped when he ran away from home at the age of twelve. He's been running away from monsters all across the country. His dad used to be a pretty cool guy until he lost his job. That's when he became a drunk. That's why Landon ran away from home. Along the way across the country, in Ohio, he fell in love with a girl named Rita Haywire. He ended up becoming a father. Landon wanted to stay with her, when a satyr came and tried to convince him to come Camp Half-Blood. Rita secretly knew who Landon really was, so she let him go. Now Landon is here at Camp Half-Blood regretting that he ever left her. (That's why he came camp at a late age.)

Landons Tattoo: http://free-tattoo-designs-pank.blogspot.com/2010/01/owl-tattoos-red-hoot-and-blue.html

Landon's Weapon:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Prussian_bayonet_clean.jpg

P.S. Sorry that it's so long. I had really fun making this character.

Last edited by Not Sober Yet... on Thu Aug 05, 2010 2:42 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Inaniloquist
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Don'tDareFake...'s character #2 & 3   Don'tDareFake...'s character #2 & 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 11:01 pm

ACCEPTED

And don't worry about the length.
I love when people write long character descriptions, hahaha.
Back to top Go down
http://wonderlandacademy.forumotions.net/forum.htm
Momus Boy

Momus Boy

PostSubject: Re: Don'tDareFake...'s character #2 & 3   Don'tDareFake...'s character #2 & 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 1:18 pm

Wait wait. I just noticed sumpin. You named your weapon after your sun. Don't Hitman like name their weapon after the first person they killed?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Don'tDareFake...'s character #2 & 3   Don'tDareFake...'s character #2 & 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Don'tDareFake...'s character #2 & 3
Page 1 of 1