Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Z's Character/s

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zeluj11

Z's Character/s Empty
PostSubject: Z's Character/s   Z's Character/s I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 1:19 pm

text]Half-Blood
Name: Christopher ''Chris" Smith

Age/Birthday: 15, December 25th (Chistmas Baby!!)

God Parent: Khione, Goddess of Snow

Claimed: Yes

Mortal Family: Father- James Smith (Deceased)

Years in Camp: 1 year

Brief History: When Christopher was born, the doctor had regretted spanking him. After the very moment his hand had touched Christopher, it had developed frost bite. The doctor, nurses and Christopher's dad were always convinced that an open window was open, as it was one of the coldest days of the year, but only his mother knew. She, secretly being the goddess of snow, had always known her new son would inherit her, chilly sense of humor.

When Christopher was a few years old, he entered his first years of preschool. During the summer months, Christopher had never really found the heat his favorite kind of weather, but nevertheless, he withstood it. Come winter time, Christopher spent a majority of his time outside, as opposed to his classmates who were huddled inside. Christopher ignored the astonished looks he was getting, and enjoyed his time in the snow.

When he got old enough, he entered middle school. When winter rolled around, Christopher was at the top of his game. When all his friends decided to have a snowball fight, guess who everyone was fighting over? Once in a while, Christopher even volunteered to be on his own team of one against all his friends. After those few times, his friends agreed on never letting him be by himself again. They never could figure out how one guy could single-handily take on and defeat an entire team.

Coming towards his mid teen years, Christopher went on a trip with his father. Towards the end of the trip, Christopher had seen a giant shadow in the bushes. Telling his father he would be back, Christopher went in to investigate. A few hours later, James had not heard from his son, so he went to search. He eventually came upon a horrific sight. There, holding Christopher in the air, was a Harpy. James, fearing he had no other choice, pulled out a tooth pick from his pocket. He broke it in half, and it transformed into twin swords. The Harpy dropped Christopher and charged for his father. The battle was very close, but in the end, James was mortally wounded. Having defeated the Harpy, James died in his son's arms, but not before telling him to travel to Camp Half-Blood. Christopher has now reached the camp and is in his first year.

Physical Appearance: Chris has an athletic body figure. His face is heart shaped with slightly thin cheeks. He has light brown eyes and similar hair that goes down to his ears. He usually wears the mandatory Camp Half-Blood orange t-shirt and army shorts.

Personality: Chris is an outgoing kind of guy, who likes spending time outdoors. He is usually a positive guy who likes hanging out with friends. During sports and activities, his competitive side will usually kick in and he will be bent on winning. As per usual guys, he has a very big interest in girls and will often be found scoping them.

Fatal Flaw: Chris' fatal flaw is excessive personal loyalty. He would often risk anything to save loved ones and friends.

During the summer, his powers are often to a lesser degree in terms of force, as his mother is associated with winter.

Pets: None currently.

Talents: Can turn things into ice. He can summon blizzards and manipulate snow.
Weapons: Ice and snow powers.
Year-Round

Other:

Last edited by Zeluj11 on Sun Jun 12, 2011 1:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

Z's Character/s Empty
PostSubject: Re: Z's Character/s   Z's Character/s I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 1:22 pm

I don't think the charmspeak/fears thing makes much sense with the character. It's cool, but it's powerful and doesn't really go with Khione.
Back to top Go down
Zeluj11

Z's Character/s Empty
PostSubject: Re: Z's Character/s   Z's Character/s I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 1:26 pm

Oh, Sorry. I took it out.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

Z's Character/s Empty
PostSubject: Re: Z's Character/s   Z's Character/s I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 6:58 pm

Thank you for changing! Sorry about the wait!

Accepted!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Z's Character/s Empty
PostSubject: Re: Z's Character/s   Z's Character/s I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Z's Character/s
Page 1 of 1