Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

LabyrinthDesigner's Character

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Epiales

Epiales

LabyrinthDesigner's Character Empty
PostSubject: LabyrinthDesigner's Character   LabyrinthDesigner's Character I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 8:11 am

Last edited by Labyrinth-Designer on Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:52 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: LabyrinthDesigner's Character   LabyrinthDesigner's Character I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 2:02 pm

Brief History: 1 more sentence
Physical Appearance: 4 more sentences
Personality: You said he was extremely powerful. I'm sorry, but that makes him WAY overpowered.
Other: I don't think he should be able to travel the void so easily. It isn't very realistic.

Other than that, I think he's a nice character. He's just REALLY overpowered.
Back to top Go down
Epiales

Epiales

PostSubject: Re: LabyrinthDesigner's Character   LabyrinthDesigner's Character I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 6:37 pm

Last edited by Labyrinth-Designer on Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:53 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: LabyrinthDesigner's Character   LabyrinthDesigner's Character I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 6:43 pm

That is a LOT better. Thank you for making those changes. Now we wait. xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LabyrinthDesigner's Character   LabyrinthDesigner's Character I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 8:10 pm

Welcome to Camp Half-Blood!

Although the void does sound interesting, Tre wouldn't have his own cabin, he would stay in the Hera cabin. Could you also possibly explain his Chaos-related powers a little more?
Back to top Go down
Epiales

Epiales

PostSubject: Re: LabyrinthDesigner's Character   LabyrinthDesigner's Character I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 8:53 pm

Chaos is the first living being ever. He (Chaos is gender-less but can take the form of a male or female, he was male as Tre needed a father) created Gaia, Tartarus, Eros, Erebus and Nyx, who in turn sired more Primordial gods who then sired the Titans, who then sired the Olympians. He is the god of The Void, the emptiness. The Void exists between universes and is what came before ours and what will come after. Tre has the ability to create portals but only if he has excess power. To do this he must eat as much ambrosia as it takes to burn up, then uses the extra energy that would be burning him up to open a portal. Also, the reason he's not in Hera's cabin is because I want the loner theme to stay with him, and besides, all the campers in Hera's cabin are waiting for their cabins to be built, so if Tre's is already built e doesn't need to stay. And if anyone enters his 'cabin' (If you can even call it that) in a forum, it will be in the forest. If that's a problem then i'll be willing to compromise.

Last edited by Labyrinth-Designer on Thu Jun 09, 2011 12:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: LabyrinthDesigner's Character   LabyrinthDesigner's Character I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 10:55 pm

Looooooong explanation. I just don't know about the single cabin thing. Of course, it isn't up to me. I'm not an Admin. Let them decide.
Back to top Go down
Epiales

Epiales

PostSubject: Re: LabyrinthDesigner's Character   LabyrinthDesigner's Character I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 12:01 am

Sorry, just wanted it to be as clear as possible so it can be accepted soon! And, of course, if Tre has to bunk in Hera's cabin he will, but I would prefer for him to have his own cabin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LabyrinthDesigner's Character   LabyrinthDesigner's Character I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 7:31 am

Oh, alright, that's cool then. xD

Yeah, if a cabin hasn't been built it doesn't exist in camp yet, so I'm going to have to ask you to change that, please. Sorry!

He could... er, build a little treehouse in the forest where he could stay most of the time though? Just not an actual cabin or anything.
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: LabyrinthDesigner's Character   LabyrinthDesigner's Character I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 7:38 am

Great character, though! Hopefully Lily and her twin sister, Zinnia will get to roleplay with him. They're children of Chaos, too. xD
Back to top Go down
Epiales

Epiales

PostSubject: Re: LabyrinthDesigner's Character   LabyrinthDesigner's Character I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 7:42 am

Really? Hmmm, I already have a plot forming in my head!
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: LabyrinthDesigner's Character   LabyrinthDesigner's Character I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 7:43 am

Can't wait! I'll tell Death (her character, Zin, is Lily's twin.) Once you're accepted we can RP! (:
Back to top Go down
Epiales

Epiales

PostSubject: Re: LabyrinthDesigner's Character   LabyrinthDesigner's Character I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 6:11 pm

Okay, Tre will bunk in Hera's Cabin, but the 'tree-house' hasn't been built yet. Although, maybe sometimes he will wander in the forest and fall asleep and not realize until morning?
Back to top Go down
Epiales

Epiales

PostSubject: Re: LabyrinthDesigner's Character   LabyrinthDesigner's Character I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 5:04 am

So is it accepted?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LabyrinthDesigner's Character   LabyrinthDesigner's Character I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

LabyrinthDesigner's Character
Page 1 of 1