Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Uni~Q's character

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
albatross

Location : Well, I've been walking around this old and empty house.

Uni~Q's character Empty
PostSubject: Uni~Q's character   Uni~Q's character I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 10:36 am

Name: Avalon Meridian
Age/Birthday: May, 13, 1994 (making her 15)
God Parent: Tyche, the goddess of luck
Mortal Parent: Mike Meridian
Years in Camp: 4
Brief History: Avalon was a nice girl who lived a basically ordinary life...Until it got all messed up. She was about nine and playing at the beach when a monster came and attacked her. Her father tried to do everything he could to keep her safe without sending her to camp.His plan worked until she was eleven. Once Avalon turned eleven, her father knew he had to send her to camp. Avalon enjoys camp a lot, but she misses her father and friends, too.
Physical Appearance: Avalon has long blonde hair and striking blue eyes that have a sparkle in them as if she's about to break into a grin. Her skin is lightly tanned. Her hair is normally in a ponytail tied up with a big white ribbon. She is 5'10" tall.
Personality: Avalon is normally happy. She gets along well with most people, but there are some people that she just can't seem to get to know. She's crazy about sunblock (put it on even in the middle of winter). She's kind of a perfectionist and is slightly OCD. She loves swimming and building sand castles. (You can never be too old for sand castles!!) She is afraid of the dark and claustrophobic.
Pets: None.
Talents: Singing, swimming, dancing, guitar, gymnastics, running.
Weapons: A CB katana (looks like this:
Spoiler:
Except it's Celestial Bronze)
Other: She sounds like a good little girl, but she has a My Chemical Romance/Three Days Grace/rock music obsession (Oh snap didn't expect that!!)

Last edited by Uni~Q on Thu Dec 30, 2010 11:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

Uni~Q's character Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uni~Q's character   Uni~Q's character I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 10:40 am

Welcome to CHB! Great first character! :)))
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

Uni~Q's character Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uni~Q's character   Uni~Q's character I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 11:58 am

Accepted.
Back to top Go down
albatross

Uni~Q's character Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uni~Q's character   Uni~Q's character I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 8:43 pm

Name: Ebony
Age/Birthday: about 10-ish, but her real age is not known.
God Parent: unclaimed
Mortal Parent: unknown
Years in Camp: none (new to camp)
Brief History: Ebony lived in a lab where she was tested on. She couldn't speak because one of the experiments on her took away her speech. The experiments they did on her gave her a high pain, heat, and cold tolerance. In her life those were all she had. She didn't have comfort or relaxation. She also was almost always hungry. Because she couldn't talk, she developed a way of speaking with people telepathically. She would tell a person something, but only what she wanted to tell them, and then they could speak out loud to her. She couldn't hear what the people were thinking, and they couldn't hear what she was thinking. She didn't know hoe she did it. It was just one of those things that you simply do. One day and experiment went horribly wrong, just like the one that took her voice. She spent months recovering. The scientists weren't very happy about that, but they had to have a healthy subject. Once she was recovered and the scientists were about to do another experiment, somebody broke in, knocked them all out, and whisked Ebony away. She never found out who did it. The person left her at camp all alone at the top of the hill.
Physical Appearance: Ebony has pale blonde hair that's normally in a ponytail and very pale skin. Her eyes are very dark brown, almost black. She's quite short and very slender.
Personality: Ebony is very shy and doesn't enjoy spending a lot of time around people. She's always nervous because of what happened to her at the lab she grew up in. She's really shy when she first meats someone, but once she gets to know them she gets nicer and more open. She doesn't know how to read or write, but she still is pretty smart for a kid who never went to school.
Pets: None.
Talents: Dancing, running, hiding.
Weapons: a celestial bronze dagger and a celestial bronze katana.
Other:
Back to top Go down
Dan
Secret Chinchilla Ninja
Secret Chinchilla Ninja

Uni~Q's character Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uni~Q's character   Uni~Q's character I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 9:19 pm

Great character, accepted. However can you give a little hint as to who her God parent could possibly be? (:
Back to top Go down
albatross

Uni~Q's character Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uni~Q's character   Uni~Q's character I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 9:23 pm

Uni~Q wrote:
She still is pretty smart for a kid who never went to school.

^^ That's the hint
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Uni~Q's character Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uni~Q's character   Uni~Q's character I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Uni~Q's character
Page 1 of 1