Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

The courtyard |phoenix and jason|

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jupiter_Zeus

Jupiter_Zeus

The courtyard |phoenix and jason| Empty
PostSubject: The courtyard |phoenix and jason|   The courtyard |phoenix and jason| I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 6:07 pm

Jason walked into the courtyard slowly,not knowing what to expect.
Back to top Go down
xxEmoKadriahxx

xxEmoKadriahxx

PostSubject: Re: The courtyard |phoenix and jason|   The courtyard |phoenix and jason| I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 10:24 pm

"Welcome to the Cabin Courtyard. This is where you can get a perfect view of all of the cabins." Phoenix said.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: The courtyard |phoenix and jason|   The courtyard |phoenix and jason| I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 4:22 pm

Guys. At least four sentences per post.
Back to top Go down
xxEmoKadriahxx

xxEmoKadriahxx

PostSubject: Re: The courtyard |phoenix and jason|   The courtyard |phoenix and jason| I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 7:53 pm

OOC: Okay, my bad. ^^;
Back to top Go down
Jupiter_Zeus

Jupiter_Zeus

PostSubject: Re: The courtyard |phoenix and jason|   The courtyard |phoenix and jason| I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 8:48 am

OOC:Yeah, sorry -.-

Jason looked around.well,one thing was for sure.people sure had weird tastes in buildings.although his cabin looked like a factory,which he liked very much."pretty cool if i do say so myself."
Back to top Go down
xxEmoKadriahxx

xxEmoKadriahxx

PostSubject: Re: The courtyard |phoenix and jason|   The courtyard |phoenix and jason| I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 9:33 pm

"Yeah, except everyone is more partial to their own cabin." Phoenix said as she looked around the courtyard. She saw a lot of campers walking around and she saw a few of her own brothers and sisters. "Yours of course, is Cabin Nine." she pointed out the cabin to him.
Back to top Go down
Jupiter_Zeus

Jupiter_Zeus

PostSubject: Re: The courtyard |phoenix and jason|   The courtyard |phoenix and jason| I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 10:02 am

"yeah,i know." jason sat down."y'know,i never thought stuff like this was real.it makes me go mad just thinking about greek gods and wars and demigods.so honestly,i try not to think about it at all." jason scratched his head.
i wonder what dads doin-hold on jason don't hurt yourself,he commanded inside his head.
Back to top Go down
xxEmoKadriahxx

xxEmoKadriahxx

PostSubject: Re: The courtyard |phoenix and jason|   The courtyard |phoenix and jason| I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 10:16 pm

Phoenix smiled lightly and she nodded, "I remember when my guardian first told me about the Greek gods and all the famous demigods. I remembered thinking that it would be so cool to be a demigod, but now that I'm here, I wish I could be a normal person." Phoenix looked down at her feet and remembered her life back in Detroit, her life of riding her motorcycle with her gang and jamming with her band.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The courtyard |phoenix and jason|   The courtyard |phoenix and jason| I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The courtyard |phoenix and jason|
Page 1 of 1