Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

the cabin courtyard

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Emzink

Emzink

the cabin courtyard Empty
PostSubject: the cabin courtyard   the cabin courtyard I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 2:49 pm

I was sitting on the front step to the apollo cabin and i saw somone come over.
Back to top Go down
Thalia Rose Grace

Thalia Rose Grace

PostSubject: Re: the cabin courtyard   the cabin courtyard I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 2:59 pm

I walked over to the young girl sitting on the steps of the apollo cabin. She seemed to be about 12 and sweet. "Hiya. I am Riea. Daughter of Zeus. You are?" I asked while holding out my hand. I waited for her reply...
Back to top Go down
Emzink

Emzink

PostSubject: Re: the cabin courtyard   the cabin courtyard I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 3:00 pm

Allary Zane, daughter of Apollo. How old are you?
Back to top Go down
Thalia Rose Grace

Thalia Rose Grace

PostSubject: Re: the cabin courtyard   the cabin courtyard I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 3:33 pm

I smiled at Allary. "I am 15. Guessing your around 12-ish?" I said looking up at the sky. I loved the stars and meeting new friends. She seemed like a nice girl.
Back to top Go down
Emzink

Emzink

PostSubject: Re: the cabin courtyard   the cabin courtyard I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 3:50 pm

I smiled. "12 years old." I noticed when she looked up at the stars the seemed to shine evan brighter. "have you ever gone on a quest? I hope i will someday..."
Back to top Go down
Thalia Rose Grace

Thalia Rose Grace

PostSubject: Re: the cabin courtyard   the cabin courtyard I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 4:04 pm

I frowned at the sound of a quest. It reminded me of my missing cousin. "No. I am new. Like I just got here." I said looking down at the ground. A tear slipped down my cheek. I quickly wiped it away.
Back to top Go down
Emzink

Emzink

PostSubject: Re: the cabin courtyard   the cabin courtyard I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 4:06 pm

"sorry! Did I say somthing wrong?"
Back to top Go down
Thalia Rose Grace

Thalia Rose Grace

PostSubject: Re: the cabin courtyard   the cabin courtyard I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 4:33 pm

I put on a brave smile and looked up at Allary. "No. You didn't. I was just reminded of my missing cousin. " I smiled and looked back down.
Back to top Go down
Emzink

Emzink

PostSubject: Re: the cabin courtyard   the cabin courtyard I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 5:07 pm

"oh. i know what you mean. my brother Andrew hasn't come to camp yet. he said he was going to find someone first. funny, last night I had a dream that i saw him talking to this sandy haired boy with a scar. they were talking about some "revenge on the gods."
it was weird." I paused."wait don't demigod dreams mean stuff?" i felt a shiver on my spine.
Back to top Go down
Thalia Rose Grace

Thalia Rose Grace

PostSubject: Re: the cabin courtyard   the cabin courtyard I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 7:47 pm

I listened to her talk about her dream and I smiled kinda. She asked if the demigods dreams are supposed to mean something. I wish I knew. "I don't know. I am new to all this..."
Back to top Go down
Emzink

Emzink

PostSubject: Re: the cabin courtyard   the cabin courtyard I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 10:34 am

I nodded." Me too." Then I picked up a letter on the front step of the Apollo cabin." It's addressed to me..." I read the letter.I gasped" It's from Chiron, he says that my quest, was, was accepted! I'm sorry, I have to go." I smiled then ran out of the courtyard.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the cabin courtyard   the cabin courtyard I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the cabin courtyard
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: