Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Cabin Courtyard

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

Cabin Courtyard Empty
PostSubject: Cabin Courtyard   Cabin Courtyard I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 9:23 pm

The cabin courtyard was a courtyard. A courtyard of cabins. Angelina and Rosetta walked into the cabin courtyard together looking around. Angelina spotted the Hera Cabin while Rosetta spotted the Aphrodite cabin. They smiled at each other. They leaned against a huge pole and waited for someone to come along.
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

Cabin Courtyard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cabin Courtyard   Cabin Courtyard I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 9:25 pm

I walked by in my frustration,seeing two girls.I was so upset.What if I had killed someone?I hated when I got so upset.Tobias tried to cheer me up,to no avail.
"Dude,you didn't kill anyone.Just chill."
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

Cabin Courtyard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cabin Courtyard   Cabin Courtyard I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 9:56 pm

I walked out, a little sleepy, since I had slept a little later than usual. I walked quickly to the Athena cabin, where I saw my sis. I pulled her out, since she was just reading. A few people were gathering in the courtyard. "We should start meeting people," I told her.

I followed Ava into the courtyard. I saw for people. Two girls, two boys. I scratched my neck and walked over with her. She was always "pulling" me into stuff. Literally and figuratively.
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

Cabin Courtyard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cabin Courtyard   Cabin Courtyard I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 7:32 am

"Look there's four girls over there.Why don't we go talk to them?" I wanted Kai to talk to somebody.Look what depression had done to Noah.I didn't want Kai to do that.

"Sure.. Why not..?" I said weakly.More girls.Now whenever I saw a girl,even my girlfriend,I thought of what happened to my mother.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Cabin Courtyard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cabin Courtyard   Cabin Courtyard I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cabin Courtyard
Page 1 of 1