Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

In the Courtyard.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bleh

Bleh

In the Courtyard. Empty
PostSubject: In the Courtyard.   In the Courtyard. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 4:05 pm

In the Courtyard. Red-hair-purple-dip-dyed-500px
I smiled as I walked out of my cabin. Falling in Reverse blared from my iPod as I quietly sung along to The Drug in Me is You. I was still in my AC/DC PJ's when I walked over to one of the benches and laid down on it. With my feet hanging off the end I tapped along to the beat.
Back to top Go down
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

In the Courtyard. Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the Courtyard.   In the Courtyard. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 4:16 pm

Jesse Davidson

I was walking to my cabin, after a few times around the Winter Carnival rollar coaster. I was dizzy, and my face was probobly a little green. That probobly wasn't my best idea...I thought. Deffinetly not doing that again.

Out of the blue, I saw a girl walking out of her cabin, dancing along to something on her ipod. I walked over to her. "
What are you listening to, good looking?" The girl was older than me, and obviously taller, but hey, it was always a good thing to be nice to a girl, right?
Back to top Go down
http://www.coredour.forumotion.com
Bleh

Bleh

In the Courtyard. Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the Courtyard.   In the Courtyard. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 4:32 pm

I smirked and pulled out an ear bud. "It's Falling in Reverse. And the names Scarlet. Not good looking, but thanks for the compliment." I sat up. "How about you?"
Back to top Go down
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

In the Courtyard. Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the Courtyard.   In the Courtyard. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 11:06 pm

I shrugged. "Never heard of them before. Is it some punk-rock band? Because I'm not into that kinda stuff." I told her. "And, I went a few times to many on the rollar coaster here, so I'm pretty dizzy." God, I felt like an idiot. What was that? Was I some three-year-old kid? Was I my brother? Oh, god no! If I turned into him, well, I already was smarter than him, so, how bad could it be? I'd deffinetly be taller...
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

In the Courtyard. Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the Courtyard.   In the Courtyard. I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 7:49 pm

Scarlet
I gave him a 'really?' look and chuckled. "Adrenaline junkie much?" I teased. "And punk bands are the best. You've got to be crazy to not like them. Please tell me you at least like the legend AC/DC?" I pointed at my tank top.
Back to top Go down
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

In the Courtyard. Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the Courtyard.   In the Courtyard. I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 9:18 pm

I laughed. "Naw, I did it just to annoy my brother. It's my specialty. Anyway, I'm into regular rock, so I havn't heard of them. Besides, my favorite band is from the 80's. Ever heard of Queen? We Will Rock You, We Are The Champions, Killer Queen, Bicicle Race, stuff like that." I told her. Even though Freddie Mercury was gay, he was still my favorite singer.

~Wasn't sure if I was suppost to underline the song titles, so I just capitalized them~
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

In the Courtyard. Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the Courtyard.   In the Courtyard. I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 9:26 pm

~idc
Scarlet
"Yeah I heard of Queen. Not into it. I like the stuff you head bang to." I said confidently. I didn't care what he thought of my head banging bands. As long as he doesn't dis them. Then I get mad. I laughed lightly at what happened the last time I heard someone dis AC/DC. Well, lets just say they're still in the infirmary.
Back to top Go down
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

In the Courtyard. Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the Courtyard.   In the Courtyard. I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 10:16 pm

I nodded, understanding. "I've listend to it once or twice, but I just couldn't get into it. Besides, my mom would have murderd me if I had brought anything like that into our house." I told her. After realizing I was still standing, I sat down on the bench next to her.
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

In the Courtyard. Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the Courtyard.   In the Courtyard. I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 11:58 am

Scarlet
I laughed. "My mother wasnt very happy with the music but truthfully I never really liked my mother." I answered honestly. Me and my mother never really got along. I was never the perfect daughter she wanted. Well what did she expect when she had me with Heremes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

In the Courtyard. Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the Courtyard.   In the Courtyard. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In the Courtyard.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: