Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Going to See A Movie {Luccy_*}

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

Going to See A Movie {Luccy_*} Empty
PostSubject: Going to See A Movie {Luccy_*}   Going to See A Movie {Luccy_*} I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 4:10 pm

I sit by the parking lot, waiting for Kyler. I had changed into my favorite Eminem shirt- the one that I got when I saw him in concert- and dark skinny jeans. I was still wearing the hot pink Converse I had on before. I also kept on my slitted glasses. I think I see him running down the hill...I wasn't sure.
Back to top Go down
Luccy

Luccy

PostSubject: Re: Going to See A Movie {Luccy_*}   Going to See A Movie {Luccy_*} I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 6:21 pm

I was coming down the hill, searching for Kaylee . I thought I had found her, but wasn't sure . I saw bright pink Converse and smiled to myself as I walked over to her .
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Going to See A Movie {Luccy_*}   Going to See A Movie {Luccy_*} I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 7:18 pm

I smile and give him a hug. "Hey Kyler." I look around the lot. "You got a car or something?" I say.
Back to top Go down
Luccy

Luccy

PostSubject: Re: Going to See A Movie {Luccy_*}   Going to See A Movie {Luccy_*} I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 8:07 pm

"Yes Ma'am ." I say with a smile as I lead Her through the parking lot to a black pickup on the far side off the lot . I stepped around and opened the door for her .
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Going to See A Movie {Luccy_*}   Going to See A Movie {Luccy_*} I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 8:16 pm

I smile. "Why thank you," I say as I climb in. I fasten my seatbelt quickly, and drum my fingers on my leg.
Back to top Go down
Luccy

Luccy

PostSubject: Re: Going to See A Movie {Luccy_*}   Going to See A Movie {Luccy_*} I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 8:54 pm

"Scared of my driving?" I ask with a smirk as I get in and start the engine.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Going to See A Movie {Luccy_*}   Going to See A Movie {Luccy_*} I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 3:38 pm

I laugh. "No. I just haven't been in a car for a while," I reply. I plug my iPod into the radio and blast Just Lose It by Eminem. I rap the words quietly.
Back to top Go down
Luccy

Luccy

PostSubject: Re: Going to See A Movie {Luccy_*}   Going to See A Movie {Luccy_*} I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 5:39 pm

I looked over and honestly couldn't help to smile as she rapped along with the song.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Going to See A Movie {Luccy_*}   Going to See A Movie {Luccy_*} I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 6:56 pm

I notice Kyler watching me, and I blush.
Back to top Go down
Luccy

Luccy

PostSubject: Re: Going to See A Movie {Luccy_*}   Going to See A Movie {Luccy_*} I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 8:47 pm

I smile and watch the road . It had been so long since I had gotten away from camp last. I really did need to get out more .
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Going to See A Movie {Luccy_*}   Going to See A Movie {Luccy_*} I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 8:26 pm

"So, we seeing it in 3-D or what?"
Back to top Go down
Luccy

Luccy

PostSubject: Re: Going to See A Movie {Luccy_*}   Going to See A Movie {Luccy_*} I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 9:42 pm

"That's fine with me. I think it would be way cooler in 3D." I say with a laugh.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Going to See A Movie {Luccy_*}   Going to See A Movie {Luccy_*} I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 10:01 am

"Awesome." I look out my window. "I think we're almost here."
Back to top Go down
Luccy

Luccy

PostSubject: Re: Going to See A Movie {Luccy_*}   Going to See A Movie {Luccy_*} I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 10:45 am

"I think you are right," I said with a smile as we pulled into the parking lot. I found a space and got out to open her door.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Going to See A Movie {Luccy_*}   Going to See A Movie {Luccy_*} I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 12:09 pm

I smile as we climb out. "Thanks." I get out and adjust my glasses.
Back to top Go down
Luccy

Luccy

PostSubject: Re: Going to See A Movie {Luccy_*}   Going to See A Movie {Luccy_*} I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 2:02 pm

I returned her smile and laced my fingers through hers. We walked up towards the theater.I paid for the tickets and held the door open for Kaylee.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Going to See A Movie {Luccy_*}   Going to See A Movie {Luccy_*} I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 10:23 am

I smile and walk in. "Why thank you." I laugh. As I take in the smell of butter and candy, I ask Kyler, "Are we getting snacks?"
Back to top Go down
Luccy

Luccy

PostSubject: Re: Going to See A Movie {Luccy_*}   Going to See A Movie {Luccy_*} I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 1:08 pm

I nodded and replied with a smile,"Sure. Whatever you want."
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Going to See A Movie {Luccy_*}   Going to See A Movie {Luccy_*} I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 1:47 pm

I grab his hand and run over to the concession stand. I turn to Kyler. "I want a JUMBO popcorn with EXTRA butter." I turn back to the stand and look at the huge arrangement of candy. I see what I was hoping for. "OMG!" I excitedly turn to Kyler. "They have chocolate covered cookie dough!" I smile wide.
Back to top Go down
Luccy

Luccy

PostSubject: Re: Going to See A Movie {Luccy_*}   Going to See A Movie {Luccy_*} I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 2:05 pm

I let myself be dragged over to the counter and watched her.The expression "Kid in a Candy Store" was completely true with Kaylee. I laughed, and couldn't help but realize how completely adorable she was. I turned to the guy working the stand,still smiling and said, "You heard the lady." I paid for the snacks and then wondered how hyper she would be after this. I couldn't help but love her.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Going to See A Movie {Luccy_*}   Going to See A Movie {Luccy_*} I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 2:36 pm

I give him a hug. "Thanks soooo much!" I take a popcorn kernel and pop it in my mouth.
Back to top Go down
Luccy

Luccy

PostSubject: Re: Going to See A Movie {Luccy_*}   Going to See A Movie {Luccy_*} I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 2:43 pm

"Not a problem." I answered as she hugged me. I wrapped my arm around her and guided her towards the movie.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Going to See A Movie {Luccy_*}   Going to See A Movie {Luccy_*} I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 3:00 pm

As we enter the theater, I pick up two pairs of 3-D glasses. One for me, one for Kyler. We walk down the aisle, searching for a seat. I point to two seats in about the middle. "Those?"
Back to top Go down
Luccy

Luccy

PostSubject: Re: Going to See A Movie {Luccy_*}   Going to See A Movie {Luccy_*} I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 3:25 pm

"Perfect." I said with a smile and let her slide in first. I resisted the temptation of looking to see if anyone from camp was here . My siblings were all capable of being Class-A date crashers.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Going to See A Movie {Luccy_*}   Going to See A Movie {Luccy_*} I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 3:40 pm

I sit down and take a handful of popcorn out of the huge container. I let the buttery goodness fill my mouth. I look up at Kyler, who was going through the aisle to get the seat next to me. "I assume you have drinks, hmm?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Going to See A Movie {Luccy_*}   Going to See A Movie {Luccy_*} I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Going to See A Movie {Luccy_*}
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next