Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Luccy's Characters [Unaccepted]

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Luccy

Luccy

Luccy's Characters [Unaccepted] Empty
PostSubject: Luccy's Characters [Unaccepted]   Luccy's Characters [Unaccepted] I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 10:05 pm

Accepted Characters
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Works in Progress
Spoiler:

Unaccepted
Luccy's Characters [Unaccepted] Tumblr_ljchxuMpPQ1qh6jano1_500_large
Name: Oliver "Olive" Harris

Age/Birthday: 14; January 7

God Parent: Athena

Claimed: Yes

Mortal Family: Taylor Harris [father], Claire Harris [step-mom] & Jamie Harris [step-sister]

Years in Camp: She is just arriving, so none.

Brief History: Taylor Harris was attending Duke University, intent on becoming a doctor, when he met the mysterious Athena . Oliver arrived on Taylor's door step almost a year after meeting the goddess, much to his suprise. Claire and Jamie enter the picture the way most do, Claire married Olive's father . Jamie was a child from her mother's previous marriage.

Oliver wasn't saught out by monsters as much as suspected by her father, so she attended a private school in New Jersey, always excelling past her peers . Odd situations had always tended to happen to her, but these occurances were usual in her life. After another incident with a principle, Olive could no longer accept not having an explanation. Taylor neglected to tell his daughter anything about her past, until one day when he came out with the truth, packed her on a bus, and sent her to Camp.

Physical Appearance: Olive is a slight, petite girl, under 100 pounds and only 5'2". Even with her small frame, Olive's not one to easily pass without noticing. Her features are slightly elf-like, not the classic pretty you expect . Ginger tinted waves cascade down, past her shoulder blades . Oliver has the family "Athena gray" eyes. Her eyes tend to relay her mood, getting harder when mad, and brighter when she is interested or happy. The shades of gray can encourage you, or stare you down until you have no choice but to look away . Getting a tan is never an option, her skin is a smooth pale color that gets burnt easily .

Her style consists of a mix of vintage and floral, but never long pants . Her legs are always exposed in an array of shorts, skirts, and dresses . These are usually paired with Converse, or her favorite sandals .

Personality: A true bookworm, Olive is rarely talking to others, unless the subject is books . It isn't that she can't make conversation, she just chooses to spend more time alone . She is slightly shy, especially when you first meet her, but her laid back personality will begin to show through the more time that is spent around her . When talking to her, her intelligence and love of knowledge are evident. Like her father, writing isn't as natural as speaking and explaining are to her. She is a rather good teacher, by not "over explaining" and is very understanding of other people. Oliver prefers to be alone with a book, enjoying the peacefulness .

Fatal Flaw: Her book smarts often mask her common sense, so she isn't able to comprehend how much a person can actually do . Olive never knows how much is to much, and always pushes herself until she reaches goals that she sets as acceptable. Her honesty also can make her appear bitter, and slightly obnoxious with a know-it-all attitude.

Pets: A small, white mouse named Henry.

Talents:
-Reading
-Understand & Teaching
-Suprisingly, she is a rather good singer
Weapons: A bow and arrow her father gave her, that is currenetly unnamed .
Year-Round or Summer: Year-Round

Relationships:
Noel & Piper
Blake-Single
Parker-Likes Jeremy
Eli-Single
Kailey- Single
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Luccy's Characters [Unaccepted]   Luccy's Characters [Unaccepted] I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 7:05 am

Oliver is accepted!
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: Luccy's Characters [Unaccepted]   Luccy's Characters [Unaccepted] I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 10:26 am

CB, that was only Olive.

BTW, love, love, love Olive. x]
Back to top Go down
Luccy

Luccy

PostSubject: Re: Luccy's Characters [Unaccepted]   Luccy's Characters [Unaccepted] I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 6:05 pm

Thanks to both of y'all ! (:
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Luccy's Characters [Unaccepted]   Luccy's Characters [Unaccepted] I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 7:33 pm

Whoa. That's so weird! I have a Keller HARRIS, who is also an Athena child. They should be, like, long lost cousins!
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: Luccy's Characters [Unaccepted]   Luccy's Characters [Unaccepted] I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 8:19 pm

Love Oliver ^^
Back to top Go down
Luccy

Luccy

PostSubject: Re: Luccy's Characters [Unaccepted]   Luccy's Characters [Unaccepted] I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 8:01 am

That is weird! XD They deffinatly should be related somehow . (:
And thanks Music !
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Luccy's Characters [Unaccepted]   Luccy's Characters [Unaccepted] I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 10:59 pm

We need to RP with Noel and Piper; and Ali and Jackson (:
Wait, do you still have Jackson?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Luccy's Characters [Unaccepted]   Luccy's Characters [Unaccepted] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Luccy's Characters [Unaccepted]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: