Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

I'm just borrowing things... forever[open to all]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

I'm just borrowing things... forever[open to all] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm just borrowing things... forever[open to all]   I'm just borrowing things... forever[open to all] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 9:15 pm

I smile at Kyler. "One sec," I say as I turn around. I storm toward the kid. "What did I tell you?!" I say as I snatch the stuff away from him and shove him out of the store. I turn back to Kyler and twirl a lock of my brown hair. "I gave a camper a black eye. That's why I'm here. It sucks when you havta deal with people like THAT." I nod toeards the door.
Back to top Go down
Luccy

Luccy

PostSubject: Re: I'm just borrowing things... forever[open to all]   I'm just borrowing things... forever[open to all] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 9:49 pm

" I understand. " thinking about how my life was always like that . Thinking about how I had snapped on the same kid in the cabin. "By the way, your hair is beautiful" I said shyly.
Back to top Go down
Shepherd

Shepherd

PostSubject: Re: I'm just borrowing things... forever[open to all]   I'm just borrowing things... forever[open to all] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 11:16 pm

"Hey, I hear you people. It's called recourses, and oh yeah." I grab a pack of matches. "Go ahead and flirt along, I've got all day. What girl? You saucy?" I said then chuckled a bit. "Don't take it too seriously." I say browsing the isle. "Just keep it a secret."
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: I'm just borrowing things... forever[open to all]   I'm just borrowing things... forever[open to all] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 11:46 pm

"Yep. I'm gonna nap some more. 'Cept y'all are wierd." She said laying her head back down and snoring loudly.
Back to top Go down
Shepherd

Shepherd

PostSubject: Re: I'm just borrowing things... forever[open to all]   I'm just borrowing things... forever[open to all] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 9:16 am

I stare over the sleeping girl looking for anything to steal but find nothing, I then sprint around the store snatching things quickly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm just borrowing things... forever[open to all]   I'm just borrowing things... forever[open to all] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm just borrowing things... forever[open to all]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2