Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Some Things... (Open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Some Things... (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Some Things... (Open)   Some Things... (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 4:35 pm

Two years at Camp, and there were some things Mitch would never quite get used to. Like the perfume all his siblings seemed to use, and their obsession for fashion. Clothes. All they were made for was covering certain parts of your body up and keeping warm, so why did they need to pay hundreds for a shaped bit of wool?

Mitch was sitting on his bunk. It was right in the corner, by the door. A top bunk. It looked... Somehow out of place from the rest. It wasn't super tidy, like the rest, but it was tidy, because Mitch knew his siblings would have his head if it wasn't, but it was still a messy tidy. Tidy enough for his siblings to be happy until they had to clean everything up, and messy enough for Mitch to feel like he wasn't in a dollhouse.

His bunk also didn't have all the vanity objects the rest did. No make-up for this twelve year-old.

Mitch pulled back the black curtain - a birthday present from his Mum, Aphrodite. It was black on his side and pink on the other (it seemed like something really small, but to Mitch it was one of the best presents he could get) - and looked around the cabin with his earthy brown eyes, his barefeet dangling over the side. He was bored.

He jumped of the bunk, black hair rising and falling a little as he did so.
Back to top Go down
colleen

colleen

Location : I'm outside in your backyard. I'm surrounded by cows. You're jealous.

PostSubject: Re: Some Things... (Open)   Some Things... (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 12:26 pm

Mikey walked into the giant doll house, and immediatley recoiled from the smell of perfume. Mikey was alergic to the stuff. He would be coughing all night until he could see Jade again. He looked around. There didn't seem to be anyone who looked nice, except one boy, who had just jumped off his bed. Mikey walked towards him.
"Hi! I'm Mikey! I'm five years old, almost 6!" Mikey said to the boy.
Back to top Go down
http://eternalfate.forumotion.com/

PostSubject: Re: Some Things... (Open)   Some Things... (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 2:59 pm

"Hey, Mikey." Mitch replied, glad to of found someone other than him that hated perfume, "You new-ish?"

Mitch spoke in a Kiwi accent he was glad to not have lost in his time at Camp. He refused to lose it - it was the only thing he had that made him a little bit different af Camp. But now there was another guy from NZ at Camp... A Son of Athena, called something Smide... So now it was the thing that made them BOTH different.

Back to top Go down
colleen

colleen

Location : I'm outside in your backyard. I'm surrounded by cows. You're jealous.

PostSubject: Re: Some Things... (Open)   Some Things... (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 3:03 pm

"Ya, I'm new. My sister just dropped me off here. She said something about how we had different Moms or something. You're voice sounds funny, by the way. Do you have a cold?"

Mikey had a slight British accent from the ladies at the orphanage. They were all from Britian, and some of the kids were too, including Jade.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Some Things... (Open)   Some Things... (Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 3:41 am

The twelve year-old couldn't help but smile at Mikey's comment. "Erm... No... I'm from New Zealand. Been at Camp for two years, and still have the accent. It's awesome."

Stretching his left arm out, and rolling his shoulder back with a yawn, he asked, "So. Know your name, know your Mum... Well, that's kind of obvious, but... Ya know... Anyway. I'm bored, so anything ya wanna do? Anything ya wanna say? Talk about? Ol' Uncle Mitch is always ready to be talked to about your problems."

"You from England, huh? The accent comes through. Funny how I recognize your accent and you don't mine. 'spose we're a small country, down south."
Back to top Go down
colleen

colleen

PostSubject: Re: Some Things... (Open)   Some Things... (Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 7:56 am

"England? I've never lived there. But Jade has, and she still has the accent. So do all the kids from the orphanage. I've never known anyone from New Zealand."
"Well, we could talk about my problem of not being with Jade," Mikey started playing with his hands like he always did when he was nervous, or excited.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Some Things... (Open)   Some Things... (Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 3:23 pm

"Jade, Jade," Mitch mused, "Seems like everythings about Jade. Is she your sister? You said your sister brought you to here, saying you have different Mum's. That's kind of odd. Kind of cool, too. What Cabin's ya Sis in, mah brother from another... Erm... Father?"

It wasn't that Mitch didn't care, he did care, he was acting the way he was because that was who he was.
Back to top Go down
colleen

colleen

PostSubject: Re: Some Things... (Open)   Some Things... (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 8:56 am

Mikey laughed at what Mitch had said. "Yeah, Jade's my sister. She's in Cabin 6, I think."
Mikey was thinking he was going to like it here, if Mitch was one of the campers in his Mum's Cabin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Some Things... (Open)   Some Things... (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 2:00 am

"Cabin Six? That's the Athena Cabin, I think." Mitch said to his half-brother. "So your sister's smart, huh? Most kids in that Cabin are. Oh, and wise. Gotta say wise. Cuz their Mum's Goddess of Wisdom and stuff."

Mitch sat down on the nearest bunk. It was one of his half-sister's, and was decorated with pictures of the cast of Twilight. Gods, how the heck can she like this stuff...? Mitch thought. 

He tried to sit lightly, but there were still tiny little folds in the duvet thingy. She won't mind, right?. Any sane person wouldn't. But his super-clean siblings would. They had a permanent psycho-cleaner mood. 
Back to top Go down
colleen

colleen

PostSubject: Re: Some Things... (Open)   Some Things... (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 9:31 am

"Yeah,she was the smartest girl in the orphanage! But nobody liked her. I asked them why, and they said it was because she was different."
Mikey walked over to where Mitch was sitting and sat down on the ground in front of him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Some Things... (Open)   Some Things... (Open) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 2:54 am

"Different." Mitch repeated. "Most demigods are. Though, it does depend on your parent."

Was Mitch considered different? To his siblings, sure. He hated fashion. In the mortal world, not really. Unless having a famous sport star parent made you different. But Mitch didn't think so. To him, it made him the son of someone different. Even if he was one of the many children of the immortal, all-powerful, super-beautiful Goddess that was Aphrodite.
Back to top Go down
colleen

colleen

PostSubject: Re: Some Things... (Open)   Some Things... (Open) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 8:24 am

"Am I different?" Mikey asked Mitch with huge eyes. None of the kids thought he was different, but was he? "Are you different?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Some Things... (Open)   Some Things... (Open) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 6:13 pm

"Well, I just met ya, mate. But... I would say yes. You're not obsessed with perfume. So you're different from the rest of the cabin. Like me. But, like I said, I just met ya. Don't know much about ya yet. But, if you go along with that song... I don't know what it's called, Everyones different in their own special way. According to the song, anyway."

"So."
Back to top Go down
colleen

colleen

PostSubject: Re: Some Things... (Open)   Some Things... (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 12:25 pm

"Then, I'm glad I'm different!! Did you ever know you're parents? I never knew mine. I grew up with only Jade." Mikey asked Mitch.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Some Things... (Open)   Some Things... (Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 4:50 am

"Well... I have never had a step-mum, but I grew up with my Dad. We moved a lot. Cuz he's kinda... A famous rugby player... And... Stuff. Erm, yeah. So only mah Dad."

OOC: Sorry about my super-short post! My head does not feel good.
Back to top Go down
colleen

colleen

PostSubject: Re: Some Things... (Open)   Some Things... (Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 9:53 am

(The colour stopped working for me!)
"You're Dad's famous? Cool. Jade said my Dad was horrible. She said he didn't want us. Do you think that's true?" Mikey asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Some Things... (Open)   Some Things... (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 4:22 am

"Ah, well. It ain't impossible," Mitch said, not wanting to hurt Mikey's feelings, "But all parents love their kids. But love is,.. Layered, ya know? Even if your Dad hates you, crack the hard casing, and you'll be all chummy in know time. The trick is knowing how to get down to the love-y dove-y layer."

Hard to explain that sort of thing, especially to a little kid, who were often easier to upset than older people. But some people Mitch had met... They were pretty darn tough. Maybe Mikey was, too.
Back to top Go down
colleen

colleen

PostSubject: Re: Some Things... (Open)   Some Things... (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 8:34 am

"I don't want my Daddy to like me! If he let me grow up in a house across the street from him, without even saying "Hi, Mikey!", then I don't want him to be a part of my life!" Mikey said, sternly, as though he was actually talking to his dad.
Then he remembered that he was talking to Mitch. "Is that normal?" he asked in a small voice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Some Things... (Open)   Some Things... (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 12:50 am

Mitch shrugged, "I suppose... If he really wants nothing to do with you... Maybe it's okay."

Mitch didn't really understand Mikey's problem. If it was his Dad, he would, no matter what the guy had done to him, try to get along with him. It was part of his nature.
Back to top Go down
colleen

colleen

PostSubject: Re: Some Things... (Open)   Some Things... (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 12:54 pm

"Ok! Do you want to do something?" Mikey asked Mitch.
Hopefully Mitch wouldn't backstab Mikey like most of his friends had done to him. Maybe Mitch would stay Mikey's friend for the rest of his life, or maybe he would want to stop being friends.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Some Things... (Open)   Some Things... (Open) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 4:45 am

"Do something? Well, yeah, but what I don't know." Mitch told Mikey. "So, what do you want to do?"

OOC: Really sorry for the short post!
Back to top Go down
colleen

colleen

PostSubject: Re: Some Things... (Open)   Some Things... (Open) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 8:24 am

"I don't know. What do people do here?" Mikey said. He looked around to see what other people were doing. They were mostly making themselves look like fashion fanatics, which most of them were.

I'm not going to be on until the 23 or 24 of July. I'm going on vacation.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Some Things... (Open)   Some Things... (Open) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 4:21 pm

OOC: It's okay, I am too the 19th to the 31st :)
IC:

"WELL. I'm glad you asked, little bruthah! Because this means I get to offer a Tiki Tour! That's where I get to show you, yeah, you! The fun parts of Camp!"

Mitch stood up and made gameshow music with his mouth, while doing his 'Old Person' dance - poking his butt out, swinging those hips, and doing the hokeypokey (not the putting hands out part) with his arms.

Sitting down, he asked, "So. Whatdya think?"

Back to top Go down
colleen

colleen

PostSubject: Re: Some Things... (Open)   Some Things... (Open) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 9:44 am

Mikey laughed. "That was funny!" Mikey said, "Do it again!!! Do it again!!" Mikey jumped up and down, clapping his hands, the way he did every time he really liked something.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Some Things... (Open)   Some Things... (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 4:41 pm

"Ahhhh... Do I have to?" leaning in to Mikey's ear so he could whisper, he continued, "There are other people in here. And, our siblings can be really bad with teasing, ya know? So, I'd be glad to do mah old lady dance again, but, ah...Not in here. That okay?"

Their siblings were terrible with teasing. They saw some good teasing material, they would snatch it up as soon as they could get their moisturised hands on it, tease you a little, and then, being the gossips they were, they would spread it around the whole camp so everyone could tease you. How nice of them!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some Things... (Open)   Some Things... (Open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Some Things... (Open)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next