Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

I'm just borrowing things... forever[open to all]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Shepherd

Shepherd

I'm just borrowing things... forever[open to all] Empty
PostSubject: I'm just borrowing things... forever[open to all]   I'm just borrowing things... forever[open to all] I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 5:40 pm

A drop of sweat trickled down my forehead. I quickly wiped it away and then started to act as casual as I could with the feeling of going to steal more than I usually do. I took long, deep breaths and then the stealing motive I usually had came back to me. I paced a bit faster down the isle and the clerk was going outside for a break so i decided to make my move.
I started to shove several packs of the Orbit Lime Melon gum in my pocket and took some other candys along with it. I had prepared myself by putting on baggy pants that would make it hard to notice i had anything in my pockets, which were also wide.
I then scooted over behind the counter, open the cash register and shoved the dramachas quickly into my pants pockets. I went back to the isles and swiped a weapon polisher. I stood in the middle of the store acting like I was still browsing right when the clerk came back in.
The clerk, being as typically uncaring as I thought didn't even bother to look at the candies of open the cash register. He just flipped through a magazine and gazed at me and then brought his attention back to the magazine.
I glanced around me to see if anyone saw me steal.
Back to top Go down
Luccy

Luccy

PostSubject: Re: I'm just borrowing things... forever[open to all]   I'm just borrowing things... forever[open to all] I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 5:54 pm

"Boo." I said from behind . I had met this kid once before . Not on a very happy occasion, as it was.
Back to top Go down
Shepherd

Shepherd

PostSubject: Re: I'm just borrowing things... forever[open to all]   I'm just borrowing things... forever[open to all] I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 7:30 pm

I smirked as I looked the kid straight in the eye. "Yes? What is it?" I said confidently.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: I'm just borrowing things... forever[open to all]   I'm just borrowing things... forever[open to all] I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 8:09 pm

"David!" I call out to the other clerk. I was punished, and my sentence was to clerk-age. Apparently, you can't give a camper a black eye. Whatever. "That kid just stole, idiot!" I slap him with my magazine that I was reading- the Rolling Stone with Eminem on the cover- and I climb out from behind the counter. Sure, I didn't LOOK threating in my purple shirt that said, "The Party Don't Start 'Till I Walk In" and my white Kanye West sunglasses, but my tone packed a punch. "Dude! You have to give that back!" I yell. I get louder until I have made my point. Then I notice that Kyler was there. I blush and shyly wave. That was my bipolarness in action.
Back to top Go down
Shepherd

Shepherd

PostSubject: Re: I'm just borrowing things... forever[open to all]   I'm just borrowing things... forever[open to all] I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 8:33 pm

"How about you go flirt with Kylers over there and I say... run away!" I chuck a pack of Lime Melon Orbit gum at the tall female clerk's face. "Bye Kesha!" I say observing what her shirt says. I sprint for the door but my shirt is snagged and I am pulled back. I look back to see what it was. I swallow hard and my heart races.

OOC:
I'm just borrowing things... forever[open to all] Goodlooking2 <- got a charrie picture :D
Back to top Go down
Luccy

Luccy

PostSubject: Re: I'm just borrowing things... forever[open to all]   I'm just borrowing things... forever[open to all] I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 9:56 pm

My hand was balled into a fist around the back of the kid's shirt . I leaned down next to his ear, and whispered so that only he could hear'" Kid, Go out the back entrance. There are campers out the front." I let go and made it look like I was trying to hold him back, while he tried to escape.
Hey, I really am I nice guy . My being bipolar just gets the best of me sometimes, and I felt crumby that I had snapped at him earlier. Plus, this kid was my brother now.
But, I was going to follow his advice, something I never do . I looked over to Kaylee and said with a grin, "Hey Kaylee."
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: I'm just borrowing things... forever[open to all]   I'm just borrowing things... forever[open to all] I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 7:07 am

"Dude. I said you can't steal." I grab him by the shirt collar and shove him away. I fold my arms over my chest and smirk, blocking the doorway. "Wow. You can't even spare..." I check the package. "A dollar fifty." I wave back to Kyler
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: I'm just borrowing things... forever[open to all]   I'm just borrowing things... forever[open to all] I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 3:37 pm

"Hey people." Alyssa announced stepping, breaking into the chaos. "Yeah. I need something." She rolled her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: I'm just borrowing things... forever[open to all]   I'm just borrowing things... forever[open to all] I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 3:42 pm

I stand up straight. I could get into even bigger trouble if I didn't do my job. And I'm in enough trouble as it is. "Whaddya need?" I walk up back behind the counter and fold my arms across my chest.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: I'm just borrowing things... forever[open to all]   I'm just borrowing things... forever[open to all] I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 3:45 pm

Alyssa rasied an eyebrow. She didn't put up with bad attitudes. You did your work without a complaint. That was the way she learned. Alyssa wanted to personally kill the girl in front of her. However, she couldn't do that. If you had ever spoken to a Teacher that way in the castle, you'd be whipped 'till you bled internally.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: I'm just borrowing things... forever[open to all]   I'm just borrowing things... forever[open to all] I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 3:47 pm

I adjust my glasses. "Well?"
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: I'm just borrowing things... forever[open to all]   I'm just borrowing things... forever[open to all] I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 3:51 pm

Alyssa's face was stony as she repeated strict instructions given to her, "I need several things. A box of matches. I need a knife. I need petroleum jelly. I also need a box of floss."
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: I'm just borrowing things... forever[open to all]   I'm just borrowing things... forever[open to all] I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 3:59 pm

"Matches, there. Knife, there. Floss, I think over there..." I say as I point. I yawn obnoxiously. "I don't think we have that petro-whatever jelly."
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: I'm just borrowing things... forever[open to all]   I'm just borrowing things... forever[open to all] I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 4:01 pm

"Odd. Can you look?" She asked blinking.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: I'm just borrowing things... forever[open to all]   I'm just borrowing things... forever[open to all] I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 4:06 pm

I shake my head. "Go look for it yourself."
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: I'm just borrowing things... forever[open to all]   I'm just borrowing things... forever[open to all] I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 4:19 pm

"You work here." Alyssa pressed her eyes narrowing.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: I'm just borrowing things... forever[open to all]   I'm just borrowing things... forever[open to all] I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 4:21 pm

"Temporalily."
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: I'm just borrowing things... forever[open to all]   I'm just borrowing things... forever[open to all] I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 4:23 pm

"While you're here you need to do you're job." Chiron said clopping in. Alyssa stood watching to the horse man clop in. "Dear, Alyssa." He patted her head and gave Kaylee a stern look. "Work teaches patience and self-discipline."
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: I'm just borrowing things... forever[open to all]   I'm just borrowing things... forever[open to all] I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 4:27 pm

I roll my eyes- it unseen behind my slitted glasses- and climb out from behind the counter. I look around the tiny store, everything visible, and shake my head. "Nope." I stuff my hands in my pockets.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: I'm just borrowing things... forever[open to all]   I'm just borrowing things... forever[open to all] I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 4:35 pm

"Thank you anyways." Alyssa said slapping a crispy twenty on the counter. She walked briskly out.
Kat looked up from her nap on floor store in the corner by the fake snow display. At least the stuff was soft. She picked a random snow clump from her hair. "What the snot was that?" She snorted.
Back to top Go down
Luccy

Luccy

PostSubject: Re: I'm just borrowing things... forever[open to all]   I'm just borrowing things... forever[open to all] I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 4:41 pm

I had been drifting through the store and stopped in front of Kaylee.
I didn't speak, but the new girl said exactly what I was thinking . My eyes glued to Kaylee's face, waiting for her to respond.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: I'm just borrowing things... forever[open to all]   I'm just borrowing things... forever[open to all] I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 4:41 pm

I shrug. "I dunno. Whatever."
Back to top Go down
Shepherd

Shepherd

PostSubject: Re: I'm just borrowing things... forever[open to all]   I'm just borrowing things... forever[open to all] I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 5:17 pm

I can't help myself so I went and I snatched a small bottle of propane for uhm... a little fun with the ares cabin. I shuffled my way to the back of the store and gave a smirk to Kylers as I left. I decided, hey Kylers was a true bro. He really knew this store, that's the kind of brother i'm talking about. I gave a pleasant smile around and headed sprinted to the back door with all my goods. I could tell Chiron would be mad at the clerks if they did nothing, that gave me a high feeling of satisfaction.
Back to top Go down
Luccy

Luccy

PostSubject: Re: I'm just borrowing things... forever[open to all]   I'm just borrowing things... forever[open to all] I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 5:38 pm

I walked up to Kaylee and said something really intelligent like"Looks like you have a uhmm.. awesome job.." Smiling at her but thinking to myself Wow Kyler. Lame much?
Back to top Go down
Shepherd

Shepherd

PostSubject: Re: I'm just borrowing things... forever[open to all]   I'm just borrowing things... forever[open to all] I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 6:19 pm

I smirk and come back to the store seeing as they don't care if I steal and start to take all the pyro and picklocking tools I can. Stupid Clerks I think
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm just borrowing things... forever[open to all]   I'm just borrowing things... forever[open to all] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm just borrowing things... forever[open to all]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next