Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Forever Calm, Forever Happy (Lexi)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

Forever Calm, Forever Happy (Lexi) Empty
PostSubject: Forever Calm, Forever Happy (Lexi)   Forever Calm, Forever Happy (Lexi) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 3:58 pm

Forever Calm, Forever Happy (Lexi) Tumblr_lcxpftPcPn1qdcba0o1_400
Delany|Nicole|Flyn
Terpsichore

Del sat in the coffee shop, alone and well drinking a hot brew of coffee. It tasted like vanilla which she always loved. It was her favorite scent and flavor. It wasvery relaxing to sit there in her warm clothes as if she were freezing. Her silver boots skidded on the floor as she shook her leg and her jeans seemed to black off all the cold. She had a black hat on and a white winter coat. It was a particular freezing day for some reason and it was even colder in Del's opinion. So she clutched her warm soothing coffee in her hands that covered by grey, fingerless gloves. She took another sip of coffee. "Ah.." she hummed.
Back to top Go down
http://welcometosanfran.tumblr.com/
DollFaceღ

DollFaceღ

PostSubject: Re: Forever Calm, Forever Happy (Lexi)   Forever Calm, Forever Happy (Lexi) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 9:37 pm

Lena Winter

Daughter of Khione

Forever Calm, Forever Happy (Lexi) Tumblr_lemd7pHkJI1qbgpo2o1_500
Lena had been sitting outside in the small snow storm. She loved this time of year something about the smell of pine trees and candy canes made it feel homey. Her hair was hidden under her black, gray and white beanie, a blue, black and white scarf, a smokey gray sweater that fell off her shoulder and a pair of gray skinny jeans with black fuzzy boots. She wasn't very cold seeing as how she was a daughter of Khione. Turning she made her way inside and sat down across from a girl whom she had seen around camp. Quietly she ordered a large cut out cookie, and an ice peppermint mocha.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Forever Calm, Forever Happy (Lexi)   Forever Calm, Forever Happy (Lexi) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 6:30 pm

Delany|Nicole|Flyn
Terpsichore

Del looked up and raised her eyebrows at the girl who had sat down next to her in her booth. She just ordered some coffee like she knew Del and they were meeting up for something. "Well, hello," she said narrowing her eyes. This girl looked familiar.[/center]
Back to top Go down
DollFaceღ

DollFaceღ

PostSubject: Re: Forever Calm, Forever Happy (Lexi)   Forever Calm, Forever Happy (Lexi) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 6:42 pm

Lena Winter

Daughter of Khione

Forever Calm, Forever Happy (Lexi) Tumblr_lemd7pHkJI1qbgpo2o1_500
"I'm guessing you don't remember me." Lena said with a small pouting. Though she figured that was bound to happen since they hadn't talked in a long while. "Anyways I'm Lena." Alright so in truth Lena just didn't want to sit alone, while the other half of her wished Alaska was here. She always had fun with her sister and today after her drink she was planning on going to the local park and having a small snow ball fight.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Forever Calm, Forever Happy (Lexi)   Forever Calm, Forever Happy (Lexi) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 7:02 pm

Delany|Nicole|Flyn
Terpsichore

Del bit her lip then took a sip from her warm coffee. "I'm guessing you're from camp then?" she asked lightly. Del felt a little guiltly for not remembering the girl. There were just so many people at camp. "I'm Del," she said rolling her shoulders out of habit. The song that was playing over the loud speaker used to be one of her warm up songs for dance.
Back to top Go down
DollFaceღ

DollFaceღ

PostSubject: Re: Forever Calm, Forever Happy (Lexi)   Forever Calm, Forever Happy (Lexi) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 10:24 pm

"Yeah, I'm Lena. It's nice to see you again. We met a while back but didn't really talk. I could go if you like me to." She smiled while she took a drink. Standing up she went and paid her bill, her eyes sparkling. Making her way back to the door.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forever Calm, Forever Happy (Lexi)   Forever Calm, Forever Happy (Lexi) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Forever Calm, Forever Happy (Lexi)
Page 1 of 1