Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Calm Waters [dean]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

Calm Waters [dean] Empty
PostSubject: Calm Waters [dean]   Calm Waters [dean] I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 11:47 am

Grace Wild was just sitting on a blanket reading a book in the middle of the strawberry fields. It was a rather cold day outside where one should've been inside their cabin chilling with their family. Grace didn't really have a family. Hers was gone or in jail. The blanket was warm and plaid with a plastic undersisde so it didn't get get wet.
Grace sat with her earphones in her ears playing a song called The Cave by Mumford & Sons. Everything was calm. For the moment.

((that sucked. I'm sorry. xD))
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

Calm Waters [dean] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Calm Waters [dean]   Calm Waters [dean] I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 11:28 am

DAUGHTER OF THE WINDS.

CAREFULLY Nalia rose to her feet. She had been tired all day and was happy she was up and about without being tired. Her hair was brushed and fell into its natural soft blonde ringlets. Her deep green eyes looking at the world wearily as she'd been hurt enough but her life. She was a Child of the Wind and you could notice. Around the beginning of her left arm and her hand you could see the wind swirling but not effecting anything else. She was wearing a short black and blue dress with some wedges underneath which matched perfectly. Wandering into the strawberry files she let her hands slide over the hedges that separated two patches from one another. In the middle of the fields was a girl and she could see what parent had borne her, Morpheus. God of Sleep.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

Calm Waters [dean] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Calm Waters [dean]   Calm Waters [dean] I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 11:37 am

Grace, not hearing anything, didn't look up. The song switched to a different song. The Best of Times by Styx, her favorite band. The daughter of Morpheus moved around a little bit trying to reposition her legs. "Tonight's the night...we'll make history. Honey, you and I."

Grace wasn't an amazing singer, she thought, but she could hold out an in-tune note at least. She took a couple breaths and looked around. Then she sung the chorus, "The best of times! Are when I'm alone with you!"

Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

Calm Waters [dean] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Calm Waters [dean]   Calm Waters [dean] I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 11:49 am

DAUGHTER OF THE WINDS.

NALIA heard the voice of a girl. She sounded amazing. To her idea, she wasn't the best judge of voice since she didn't care who sang what since music and her didn't combine. She was a dancer but that's where it stopped with the music, She never listened to music with voices, modern or classical. Neither basically for those blonde people out there. She flipped back her hair softly and walked up to the girl, with a lopsided smile she waved, "Hey," she said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Calm Waters [dean] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Calm Waters [dean]   Calm Waters [dean] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Calm Waters [dean]
Page 1 of 1