Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Im calm...Im calm...I AM PERFECTLEY CALM! ( Hado)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

Location : None of yo damn buisness....probably at a party though...

Im calm...Im calm...I AM PERFECTLEY CALM! ( Hado) Empty
PostSubject: Im calm...Im calm...I AM PERFECTLEY CALM! ( Hado)   Im calm...Im calm...I AM PERFECTLEY CALM! ( Hado) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 10:29 pm

I sat alone under a shady tree where the sand sarted and the plants stopped. It was an area that not many people visited. I sighed and hugged my knees. I was wearing a thin red long sleeved tee along with black shorts. My frizy red hair was tied up in a bun. It was best that I stayed away from people right now. My curse mark had expanded to the whole of my arm and one of the black omages was even plastered on the left side of my neck. " Clama te chica." I muttered.
Back to top Go down
Hadoland

Hadoland

PostSubject: Re: Im calm...Im calm...I AM PERFECTLEY CALM! ( Hado)   Im calm...Im calm...I AM PERFECTLEY CALM! ( Hado) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 11:23 pm

Solitude was perhaps the greatest gift when one needed time to collect their thoughts. The almost incessant stream of information only halted when there was peace. It only subsided when there was quiet. And there was only time to process it when there was solitude...

Studious hazel hues watched the lake flow... The gentle pull of the moon causing that ever so relaxing ripple that reverberated across the surface of the lake. A particularly thick branch that protruded from a rather large, leafy tree would serve as his perch. For the moment, he remained blissfully unaware of the storm that was brewing right beneath his feat.

Twas the slightest of sounds, a quiet mutter that even Chris's heightened senses couldn't decipher. Still, he could determine the direction... It was... Right below his feet... The son of Athena casually dropped down to the ground and rested his eyes on the girl sitting there. She was rather fear around the camp... Rumors said she was unstable, that she would kill you the moment you looked at her. Then there were her strange markings, markings that seemed to grow and crawl across her very skin....

Curious... Simply... Curious...

That was the only thought that coursed through Chris's mind. His brief moment of peace had come to an abrupt end, but this... Oh this was an opportunity he just couldn't pass up. His trademark sly grin now plastered on his face he folded his arms. He was dressed in common night-time attire, a form-fitting white sweatshirt that accentuated his every muscle. Baggy jeans that provided a rather great deal of warmth and insulation and yet provided a good deal of mobility. And simple tennis shoes, made for enhanced grip. As usual, his mane of blond hair remained in its constant state of a carefully maintained mess.

"Contemplating your thoughts?"

A simple question, and one without much meaning behind it. But, it would serve to start a conversation... Or perhaps something else entirely.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: Im calm...Im calm...I AM PERFECTLEY CALM! ( Hado)   Im calm...Im calm...I AM PERFECTLEY CALM! ( Hado) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 11:33 pm

The second the boy had jumped down I had already pulled out my gun and had it pointed at him. I was jumpy once the curse got to this state. Any worse and I wouldve shot him on sight. I lowered my weapon and growled. I glared at him and stood up. I lowered my gun and put my hand on my hip. " Im more or less trying not to kill anybody. But thank you for the concern." I said, frowning slightly. I wasn't this mean to people. Or this bold.
Back to top Go down
Hadoland

Hadoland

PostSubject: Re: Im calm...Im calm...I AM PERFECTLEY CALM! ( Hado)   Im calm...Im calm...I AM PERFECTLEY CALM! ( Hado) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 11:10 am

A minor twitch of movement, and Chris's mind had already sprang into action. Adrenaline flooded into every portion of his body as his hazel hues completely disappeared. The flow of time had seemed to slow itself for the son of Athena, and as she brought the gun up he had already judged the exact trajectory of any projectile that she may have launched. While he most certainly couldn't dodge bullets, he knew full well that he could outpace her hand.

And then... The moment was over, she had put her weapon back down. The entire world snapped back into place with an incredibly painful pang. A searing headache overcame Chris as his entire body buzzed with the effects of his Adrenaline. A state of utter disorientation overtook him as he tried desperately to regain some semblance of stability. This entire ordeal had only lasted a matter of seconds, but the experience felt like eons.

Chris shook his head slowly and brought his hand to his head. His brain felt like it had just been boiled, and sharp pangs of pain traveled through his cranium. Still... A sly grin traced itself onto the boy's features. His brain was still working at a level that was very clearly above average, and he quickly deduced that the girls marking's had something to do with her... Hostility.

"I take it that tatoo isn't helping, yes?"

It was an extremely bold and straightforward question, but it would suit his purpose just fine. His body wasn't ready to enter another state of hyper-focus, but was almost sure that she wouldn't threaten him like that again. Still... There was always that lingering doubt that existed within every decision.

OOC: It's a meh post, but I finally get to field Chris's power... Sort of. xD
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: Im calm...Im calm...I AM PERFECTLEY CALM! ( Hado)   Im calm...Im calm...I AM PERFECTLEY CALM! ( Hado) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 11:23 am

I sighed as I noticed his disoriientation. Though the curse did burn and make me do violent things, it also had its ups. I could move faster, react faste. I could even see better. I looked at him amused with the question." It's not a tatoo and no it 'aint helping." I said. Well...I kinda more or less growled the last part.I sighed and pinched the bridge of my nose." Who exactly are you anyways?" I asked, a little calmer.
Back to top Go down
Hadoland

Hadoland

PostSubject: Re: Im calm...Im calm...I AM PERFECTLEY CALM! ( Hado)   Im calm...Im calm...I AM PERFECTLEY CALM! ( Hado) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 9:19 pm

Even in his state of disorientation, Chris could make relatively clear observations about the girl. She was perceptive... Instantly... Almost relaxing, as the son of Athena had clearly become disorientated. The sight had brought a thin smile to Chris's lips, she was definitely trained for combat.

Chris's question was a tad bit rhetorical. It was obvious that whatever it was, it wasn't a tattoo. I mean... Thing MOVED for lords sake. However, she was VERY clearly irritated with his presence. That was perfectly fine by Chris, however.

"I am Christopher Daimon. Son of Athena and advanced weapons trainer of the Athena Cabin."

Twas his official title, one that he would definitely need to work on. He carefully leaned against the tree, studying the girl further.

OOC: Short and horrid, sorry. Most of my muse is going elsewhere atm. @.@
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: Im calm...Im calm...I AM PERFECTLEY CALM! ( Hado)   Im calm...Im calm...I AM PERFECTLEY CALM! ( Hado) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 9:26 pm

~ Its ok. I lurve how chris is fine with her being anoyed at him XD

I sighed and lowered my hands to my sides. " Well Mr. Daimon I'm Eliza Laguna." I said blunly. I held out my hand for a handshake. It was obviuos he wasn't gonna leave me alone. " Oh yeah. Im apologizing in advance if you get hurt, kay?" I said, frowning slightly. But not at him. Mostly at myself. I was the one who couldnt control herself and needed to be away from others for THEIR safety.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Im calm...Im calm...I AM PERFECTLEY CALM! ( Hado)   Im calm...Im calm...I AM PERFECTLEY CALM! ( Hado) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Im calm...Im calm...I AM PERFECTLEY CALM! ( Hado)
Page 1 of 1