Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Drama [PART ONE][PRIVATE]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

Drama [PART ONE][PRIVATE] Empty
PostSubject: Drama [PART ONE][PRIVATE]   Drama [PART ONE][PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 8:05 pm

I sat on the beach, feeling odd. I was use to Will being 16, now he's not even 2. Being a happy chica, I tried to brighten up my mood. Over and over, I tried to force myself to drink the bottle of wine Will had given me. No use. Maybe the comforting beach would let me drink it? Well, the full bottle sat beside me, and I sat calmly.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Drama [PART ONE][PRIVATE]   Drama [PART ONE][PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 8:09 pm

Nay was creeping on the girl with the wine. He didn't mean to, she was just really pretty and he couldn't be courageous enough to say anything. He needed to grow balls. (xD) He walked over to the girl and said, "You know, in some parts of Italy wine is drank like water."
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: Drama [PART ONE][PRIVATE]   Drama [PART ONE][PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 8:12 pm

~Nice~

"Uh..." I looked at the guy. Admitting he was cute was something I had trouble with in my head. "No, really? Nathan, AKA Nay, right?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Drama [PART ONE][PRIVATE]   Drama [PART ONE][PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 8:16 pm

"Nathaniel." Nay said blushing. She knew his name! "But you can call me Nay." He said a smile playing on his lips. He gently flipped his blonde hair. A happy glint in his ice green eyes. He sat down next to the girl. His pants slid down a little and he ended up pulling on them. Stupid pants...he thought. But at least they looked good a little low. His shirt was from Hollister. And his jeans from Abercrombie. His shoes were DC.
~I love how blushing runs in the familia. Wesley did it so much Penelope counted up to 25.
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: Drama [PART ONE][PRIVATE]   Drama [PART ONE][PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 8:20 pm

~NO EARLY STRIPPING, ZAN >8D~

"Oh, nice meeting you," she said, smiling. He was Wesley's brother, so the blushing was natural to her. Madeline still thought he was cute. She was wearing a black skirt, fishnets, and a Rise Against-Tee from HotTopic. "Eh, know my name?"
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Drama [PART ONE][PRIVATE]   Drama [PART ONE][PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 8:23 pm

"No sorry." I apologized.
~BRB. My cousin Adam pulled my hair and I have to go jump on his back and scream, "Piggie back, bish!"
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: Drama [PART ONE][PRIVATE]   Drama [PART ONE][PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 8:26 pm

"Madeline, Maddie, either," I said, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Drama [PART ONE][PRIVATE]   Drama [PART ONE][PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 9:54 pm

"Ok, Madeline." He said. He looked up at the horizon. "Beautiful isn't it, love?"
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: Drama [PART ONE][PRIVATE]   Drama [PART ONE][PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 9:57 pm

Love... I giggled like a fangirl. "Yeah..." I said. Moving my arms to yawn, my bottle of wine fell.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Drama [PART ONE][PRIVATE]   Drama [PART ONE][PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 9:59 pm

"Oooh." He picked up the wine bottle. "Ahh...crappy drugstore wine." Nay said laughing.
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: Drama [PART ONE][PRIVATE]   Drama [PART ONE][PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 10:02 pm

"How about we try it?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Drama [PART ONE][PRIVATE]   Drama [PART ONE][PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 10:05 pm

"Mmmk." I said pulling out the cork. I lifted it to my lips and let the familar burning taste slide down my throat.
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: Drama [PART ONE][PRIVATE]   Drama [PART ONE][PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 10:07 pm

I didn't want to seem wimpy, so I asked, "Can I... have some?"
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Drama [PART ONE][PRIVATE]   Drama [PART ONE][PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 10:08 pm

"It's your wine, love." He said as a smile played across his lips and his ice green eyes glinted with happiness.
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: Drama [PART ONE][PRIVATE]   Drama [PART ONE][PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 10:10 pm

I took the bottle, and hesitantly took a sip. My first 'drink'. Already, I felt tipsy, but of course... I took another sip.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Drama [PART ONE][PRIVATE]   Drama [PART ONE][PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 10:12 pm

I took the bottle from her hands and waited for her initial response.
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: Drama [PART ONE][PRIVATE]   Drama [PART ONE][PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 10:15 pm

I didn't do anything, even though I was already feeling drunk. "Take sip, whateva..." my crazy talk began.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Drama [PART ONE][PRIVATE]   Drama [PART ONE][PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 10:19 pm

"Oh good god." I said chugging about half the bottle. I smiled goofily. The sky was soo pretty. I wanna touch it. "I wanna touch it." I said giggling. I reached up and tryed to grab the sky. It didn't work. "My actionss were fu-tile." I said pernouncing each word carefully.
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: Drama [PART ONE][PRIVATE]   Drama [PART ONE][PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 10:21 pm

"Wa?" I said confused like. As I laid down, I realized that I was drunk. "More sippy..." I said.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Drama [PART ONE][PRIVATE]   Drama [PART ONE][PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 11:09 pm

I was acting like a four year old and I couldn't even tell. "Here." I said simply letting the bottle slide into her hands. I rolled over into the sand.
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: Drama [PART ONE][PRIVATE]   Drama [PART ONE][PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 11:12 pm

I drank some, and started poking Nay.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Drama [PART ONE][PRIVATE]   Drama [PART ONE][PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 11:23 pm

"OH MY GOSH!" I laughed, "I'm ticklish!" I giggled.
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: Drama [PART ONE][PRIVATE]   Drama [PART ONE][PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 11:29 pm

I then started poking and tickling Nay while laughing like a creeper.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Drama [PART ONE][PRIVATE]   Drama [PART ONE][PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 11:35 pm

"Ehmagosh!" I squealed like an idiot. "That's creepeh..." My words slurred and my face hit the sand.
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: Drama [PART ONE][PRIVATE]   Drama [PART ONE][PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 11:37 pm

I non-sexually jumped on him with attacks of pokes and tickles.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Drama [PART ONE][PRIVATE]   Drama [PART ONE][PRIVATE] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Drama [PART ONE][PRIVATE]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next