Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Acceptance of Characters

Go down 
+7
Dan
Yolonda
Pooh-Bear
Kendall
maddie ☹
Zan
dean
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

Acceptance of Characters - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Acceptance of Characters   Acceptance of Characters - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 10:57 pm

Well, for Katie, Inan, and Crispy, we picked. Everyone else is just chosen secretly by the admins. -_-
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: Acceptance of Characters   Acceptance of Characters - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 6:17 am

What are your basis for the secret selection btw? I'm just not getting how. Experience? Hours online?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Acceptance of Characters   Acceptance of Characters - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 7:24 am

Actually, most of our choices were the people that you guys elected in the "Mod Nominations" topic for the re-elections. Jessica is easily one of our most active members, she often enforces rules, does not run from conflict, and is a really nice person along with all of that. For the decision, we took into account activity, behaviour, maybe experience, and some other things. xD

Anyways, sorry about the slow acceptance rate, guys! I had no idea it wasn't that quick, we'll try to step it up a bit and accept characters more often. If you ever wait too long, you can always PM one of us and instruct us to head on over to your character topic and check the character out. o 3 o
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Acceptance of Characters   Acceptance of Characters - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Acceptance of Characters
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2